WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

ricing the ricers

So last friday night on my way home from work to pick up my g/f im on I-81 outside of Martinsburg where it splits into 3 lanes... im cruising at 80 trying to get home and i come up on a this 2000ish civic (big wing, fart can, the whole shabang) and an 2006 Eclipse (stock with some tacky body graffics)... well i didnt think much of it but they have a clean shot in front of them and i see the two of them go for it... i look in the far lane... clear as day so i stomped on it and passed them both doing 130 (i estimate they were about at 100 at this point)... well i slow down and the civic ducks the next exit he sees... eclipes comes flying around me and throws his flashers on. I said to hell with that and accelerated passed him again and fliped my flashers on and flicked him off. good times heh. He didnt mess with me after that for some reason

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

i wish those kind of mother fuckers would pull over to "chat"

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

New eclipses have no balls unless its a GT then it basically has one ball

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

i had some kids TRY to race me in a 00-05 eclipse GT...slammed, wheels, loud intake, exhaust..no clue what else was done to it...didnt really care.........well anyways they come flyin up on my left and just stop right next to me as to be even with me...i looked over and they were all gitty with excitment....i gave them the nod...they went ...i gavem a half car head start or so then roared past them like they were standing still...kid in the passanger seat seemed to be laughin his ass off at his buddy ....i can only assume he was talkin shit about beating me and thats y he was laughin at him....had this happen with non stock eclipse before.......same result..dam kids never learn...lol

pewter

i definitly dont go looking to race eclipses since there really is no ponit.....but if they come looking for me....who knows maybe the car has a LOT done to it..never know..buddy of mine had a 00 eclipse he turbo'd with about 350 whl hp...was fast as hell till he blew it up..lol

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Does anyone know the performance numbers on the new GT?

pewter

0-60 high 5s .quartermile low 14s

Red
    1995 Pontiac Formula

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    New eclipses have no balls unless its a GT then it basically has one ball
    LOL
    1995 Formula M6- Red... Throttle body airfoil, K & N FIPK2, TB bypass

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

They've always looked like girl cars to me, kinda like the Tiburon... It's either some faggy kid or a hot chick behind the wheel.

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

My wife had a 03 Eclipse and now has a 06 Eclipse both GS. They both are slow! The 06 is much better than what the 03 was, but still really slow. Atleast the 06 can break that one front tire loose for a second! The 06 GT's are over 100 HP better than the GS. I raced a Olds Auora with the 06 GS and got walked bad once we got to about 25. He put about 2 cars on me from 25- 35 if that tells you anything!! I couldn't stop laughing at the poor Eclipse. I'm trying to get her to trade to a GT, but no luck so far.

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Hah rode in my buddy's sister's 06 GT tonight..... my old 93 lt1 a4 formula could out run that thing. It felt so week on take off, no torque. My head didnt even get thrown back when he launched. Its got decent top end but nothing to brag about. All in all for the money I wasnt impressed at all.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Black Trans-Am View Post
    My wife had a 03 Eclipse and now has a 06 Eclipse both GS. They both are slow! The 06 is much better than what the 03 was, but still really slow. Atleast the 06 can break that one front tire loose for a second! The 06 GT's are over 100 HP better than the GS. I raced a Olds Auora with the 06 GS and got walked bad once we got to about 25. He put about 2 cars on me from 25- 35 if that tells you anything!! I couldn't stop laughing at the poor Eclipse. I'm trying to get her to trade to a GT, but no luck so far.
    WHats funny is they gave the New Eclipse GT (06+) a big bump in power, up to 263HP, but now it weighs 3500lbs for the coupe and 3700lbs for the Spyder convertable. How you get a V6 compact car to weigh as much as a 03-04 Mustang Cobra I'll never know.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    WHats funny is they gave the New Eclipse GT (06+) a big bump in power, up to 263HP, but now it weighs 3500lbs for the coupe and 3700lbs for the Spyder convertable. How you get a V6 compact car to weigh as much as a 03-04 Mustang Cobra I'll never know.
    rice is very heavy in large quantities. it has a pretty good audio system so i'm sure that and well..that ugly body work weight it down more the the rustang

pewter

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    yeah i also wondered the same thing when it came out..was somwhat exciting to hear about the 260 horse since i figured the car would be around 3000lbs or slightly less ..was shocked when i saw it was 3500 plus..wonder how they got it that heavy?

White/Black
    1999 Camaro z28

Probably asked there sister company dodge to help design it ;-)

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Probably asked there sister company dodge to help design it ;-)
    This is Mitsubishi we're talking about here.

The don't need any help from Dodge to built shitty cars, it just comes naturally to them.

sweet kills! this kid i know just bought a riced out civic he thought it was pretty fast too lol. so he calls me up the other night saying he was cruising around w/ his buddy that drives an eclipse and they wanted to raise hell so we meet up and head to the safe part of town and they take off down the highway going 100-115 and im just chilling on the gas cruising along behind them.. we get to a straight away on the highway and i swing into the empty oncoming lane and throw them a quick flash of the lights and drop into 4th and tore ass right by them, hit 5th and shut down at 140 near the end of the straight, thier headlights looked like they were still near the beggining of the straight lol. we were talking later that night and the kid definatly seemed kinda bummed out. he thought he had a fast car i said dont feel bad, my car aint a fast car either

Thread Information