Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

327-TPI/A4
    1992 Trans am

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    my uncle told me stories in the past about doing such things in their cars..so i was wondering if it were still as easy today with our cars....not that i plan on doing anything to my car............
    Ive modified my 92 s10 so i can chose what lights i wanna run. It helped once. Coming home from a friends house at 2am, i felt like seeing how fast the lil 2.8L could go on a deserted highway. I ended up burying the speedo at 85+ for 10 minutes, as i come around a long sweeping bend, i see a black car with the ghost markings "sheriff" Im like shitz because the lil s10 cant outpull the cop so i look for any kind of side road quick. As im lookin i remember the black-out setup! I flip my lights off and my fogs come on to "hide my truck" I see an off ramp that was closed but scheduled to reopen anytime. So i take the ramp at 70 to 75 i cant remember how fast exactly....but i see i cant make the exit anyways . So i lookin mirror to see the cops lights stopped at end of ramp! So im screwed right?...no..i realize theres a "off-road" entrance for the construction crews...so i get a running start..by this time the cop hears me and starts his way up the ramp. I start to bog down going through the muddy path... i'm really freakin out by now....the cop sees the path and follows. I make it out but barely......somehow the cop didnt... .So the truck dissapeared for a few months and hasnt been on that highway since then. I dont think my heart could take that much stress again...plus gas costs to much to drive the firebird at highway speeds..let alone running from cops.
    High revving TPI........wait oxymoron?

white
    1990 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by mpunklil View Post
    must have been really scary knowing you were being chased in a fox body
    nothing wrong with a fox man, ide rather have my fox than any gt500 or new mustang. any day

Even Bandit Is Jealous mpunklil's Avatar

Black
    2004 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by riceslayer302 View Post
    nothing wrong with a fox man, ide rather have my fox than any gt500 or new mustang. any day
    it was a joke silly sally

Black
    1986 Porsche 951

I really only have one true "getaway" story, typically there's half a million honda/acura's that the cops can chase so they tend to leave me alone. One night we had a good showing (maybe 40-50 cars) I got a run in against an STi. STi jumped me 3 cars off the line, I reeled him in second and blew by in third. At the end of the run we turn around to go back and we see all kind of headlights turning on and lots of movement. Next thing thin you know there's blue lights flashing, so we pull a bitch and take off. We're in the middle of nowhere (farmland) and I turn down the first unlit backroad I find. I slow down and keep an eye on my rearview mirror, I see all the lights going by and then one car makes the same turn I did. I figured I'd find outif it was a cop by taking off, if it wasn't a cop it wouldn't matter and if it was I'd know right away. So I punch it and the blues come on...but they start getting smaller and smaller (poor guy probably thought he was chasing a Civic) I get close to 150 before turning my lights off and downshifting...seemed like forever before I was slow enough to turn but I was still way ahead of him, I finally made a turn and took off, saw him go by the turn in my mirror. Never saw him again.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

good one, some times you get the cops who'll come to their senses and back out and some will be just as crazy as the one who's running hahaha and they'll try to keep up

Black
    1986 Porsche 951

Quote Originally Posted by 7camaro7 View Post
    good one, some times you get the cops who'll come to their senses and back out and some will be just as crazy as the one who's running hahaha and they'll try to keep up
    yeah, this guy was still flying when he went by that last turn. I jut wish I had a scanner to hear what he had to say while I was passing 120-130-140+ and then after he lost me...that would have been so great

Black
    2004 Cadillac CTS-V

I wish I was cop, everybody would be fucked, lol

Black
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

werd...with a 351W stroker, i sitll wanna build one of those lil piggy's

white
    1990 Mustang GT

foxes are the only mustangs i can respect, and ive been a mustang guy since day one... well, until i rode in a 02 ws6

Black

foxes are the only mustangs i can respect, and ive been a mustang guy since day one... well, until i rode in a 02 ws6
    lmao....i've always been stone cold GM lover but i really like foxs, 'specially notch backs

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

Cool

I wish I was cop, everybody would be fucked, lol
    most people anyway hahaha

I know one thing I'd hate to be the one to do a hit and run on my car with me in it. They're not getting away and they better be praying!

Black
    2004 Cadillac CTS-V

most people anyway hahaha

I know one thing I'd hate to be the one to do a hit and run on my car with me in it. They're not getting away and they better be praying!
    id catch you the cruiser might not make it back w/ all its body parts, but id catch you. Yeah I blocked some douchbag off, "supertroopers" style. He ran his red light making a right hand turn, and I was just coming through the intersection doing 55. I was hotter than hell, especially because it probably would have totalled my new car and been my fault. California is gay like that, everybody sues everybody just for fun

Black

id catch you the cruiser might not make it back w/ all its body parts, but id catch you. Yeah I blocked some douchbag off, "supertroopers" style. He ran his red light making a right hand turn, and I was just coming through the intersection doing 55. I was hotter than hell, especially because it probably would have totalled my new car and been my fault. California is gay like that, everybody sues everybody just for fun
    'speically oc people......

Black
    2004 Cadillac CTS-V

+1, thats where im at

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

<-----South Bay native. I know what you mean about everybody sueing somebody for anything.

Black

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    <-----South Bay native. I know what you mean about everybody sueing somebody for anything.

no chit man...you squint at someone sideways they try to drag ya into a civil suit...

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

If you've got dreams of catching me and I happen to feel like running, I hope 1st off your choice of pursuit vehicle isn't a 4.6l crown vic, 2nd if it is your t/a I hope you've got a 6spd and some mods to back it up because I'd give you hell.

Black
    2004 Cadillac CTS-V

If you've got dreams of catching me and I happen to feel like running, I hope 1st off your choice of pursuit vehicle isn't a 4.6l crown vic, 2nd if it is your t/a I hope you've got a 6spd and some mods to back it up because I'd give you hell.
    its not what you got, its how you drive it. id bet money i could catch you in a nissan

Black
    2004 Cadillac CTS-V

its not what you got, its how you drive it. id bet money i could catch you in a nissan
    and old nissan, lol

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

That nissan/datsun better be driven with devine skill and luck. I wish we could meet up and I'd let us find out. Especially if there is traffic you might as well hang it up because I can manuever in 1st gear around 40mph quite well and I know you'd have hell with that automatic trying to do that. You'd burn up something in your tranny. Those A4s are pretty weak in my opinion. and like you said about you losing body parts in pursuit, I'd make sure not to lose any.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information