Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

blk
    ?

oh yeah .well tell me why my trans broke this weekend..it was already slipping but now only reverse works...i drove 2 miles in reverse..and right when i was walking in my appt..i saw a cop trying to get in the appt gates.. i went inside hellsa fast...

Black
    Formula... soon

i wasnt going to tell mine but here it goes...dont hate me i learned my lesson.

this wasnt too long ago actually it around 5-5:30, i left work which is about a 35 minute drive. I felt extremely focused and alert and energetic for some reason. Im driving kind of fast right away, i get to the highway and start going about 90 for a couple minutes going around traffic and such. anyway i started going faster and faster, was staying between 90 and 110. normally this isnt a big deal but the traffic was heavy, but not too heavy. anyway i almost got into about 3 accidents from people moving into my escape gaps at the last second, but i somehow always found a way to make it thru and avoid hitting anyone, and had a moment where i went inbetween 2 cars where i did not even have an open lane. i drove on the white line to make it thru. i felt calm and focused, i felt like i was playing a video game, making 4 lane switches and weaving thru the traffic like an olympic skiier. anyway im doing this for about 10 -15 minutes and then i FLY pass a cop sitting on the shoulder and for some reason i didnt care and he followed. but there was a lot of traffic and he must have kept getting stuck behind it cause i never had him catch up to me. i was seeing in jedi vision, i remember thinking to myself what the fuck am i doing this for? i saw ahead of me almost every next move i was taking. there was a lot of last second spontaneous decisions because i cannot predict where traffic is going all the time. i make it to my exit a few minutes later and made it home i was shaking a little bit. and im shaking right now just from telling the story. anyway i will never do this again. want to add i felt guilty about it for a couple days and was sorry that i actually endangered those people drving that day.
    Last edited by Oldladykiller; 02-27-2007 at 08:28 PM.

I dont have the balls to do it, unless im doin 70 or so and hes coming towards me and i can turn and burn him, theres no way i would just run from a cop that was already behind me

I guess you could count this, a cop was sitting behind one of those green metallic signs on the highway in a ditch and i flew by at 80 or so, i saw pieces of grass and dirt flying up as i came up to the sign and judging by the radar detector he got out of there about 7 seconds after i passed and i just got off really quick and turned into the huge ass packed strip mall and parked the car

blk
    ?

Ok You Guys The Jug Is Up Im A Cop And I Dont Like This Site Im Going To Call Prezident Schewartzanaeger And Have All Your Import Cars Stolen And Impounded At The Same Time!!! Like I Said Im A Cop And I Know Where All Of You Live And Im Going To Be At All Of Your Houses In Like 5 Minutes The Jug Is Up ...you Eillegal Dooers

blk
    ?

Red
    1995 Pontiac Formula

Quote Originally Posted by stunna-shades View Post
    Ok You Guys The Jug Is Up Im A Cop And I Dont Like This Site Im Going To Call Prezident Schewartzanaeger And Have All Your Import Cars Stolen And Impounded At The Same Time!!! Like I Said Im A Cop And I Know Where All Of You Live And Im Going To Be At All Of Your Houses In Like 5 Minutes The Jug Is Up ...you Eillegal Dooers
    1995 Formula M6- Red... Throttle body airfoil, K & N FIPK2, TB bypass

blk
    ?

Hey Fucker Im The Po Po..arent You Scared You Thought You Got Away But Now I Have Evidence

Red
    1995 Pontiac Formula

Hey Fucker Im The Po Po..arent You Scared You Thought You Got Away But Now I Have Evidence
    Once again

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

[QUOTE=tigersport14;624618]
    Quote Originally Posted by jad628 View Post

hey the only reason i said i wanted to "hit a cop"(which i sure as hell never would) is because he was being such a dick to me, he had no reason to do a field sabriety test(spelling?) and search me and all this other b.s, the stuff he was saying to me pissed me off so much....i just remained calm and stuff but he was such an asshole...he was just lookin for a teenager to pick on, i mean yea i was speeding and i deserved the ticket, but omfg...he claimed he smelled beer which i was in my moms car, no1 in the family drinks and neither do it, ive never even been around beer, neither have my parents....then he claimed i was smoking weed....and i dont smoke...thats why i dont like cops...
    Okay, that's fair. I realize there are some cops out there who are overzealous and they need to calm down a little.

All I ask is don't hate the entire profession just because of the actions of a few.

Take care.

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

[QUOTE=tigersport14;624634]

VASCAR? ive never heard of that...but one time i was driving and mine started beeping and a V poped up on the visuals...
    It's a time/measurement device. Basically a fancy calculator. You pass one mark and the clock starts. You pass a second mark at an exact distance and the clock is stopped. The VASCAR computes the average speed over that distance to the tenth of a MPH. No signal to pick up with any detector. It's just like a track coach using a stop-watch and doing a little math.

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Oldladykiller View Post
    i wasnt going to tell mine but here it goes...dont hate me i learned my lesson.

i make it to my exit a few minutes later and made it home i was shaking a little bit. and im shaking right now just from telling the story. anyway i will never do this again. want to add i felt guilty about it for a couple days and was sorry that i actually endangered those people drving that day.
    That's a very common story for a lot of people. Thanks for sharing it because it makes a very valid point. It's real life, ot a video game and too many people seem to forget that.....sometimes just momentarily....but when someone gets hurt or killed it becomes all TOO real.

You have my respect for understanding what you did and taking steps to avoid the same mistake in the future.

Take care.

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

Spelling minus 155. You fail.

NBM
    98 trans am

[QUOTE=jad628;625867]
    Quote Originally Posted by tigersport14 View Post

It's a time/measurement device. Basically a fancy calculator. You pass one mark and the clock starts. You pass a second mark at an exact distance and the clock is stopped. The VASCAR computes the average speed over that distance to the tenth of a MPH. No signal to pick up with any detector. It's just like a track coach using a stop-watch and doing a little math.
    do they have vascar in all 50 states?

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

The best get away story I heard yet was when I was in the barbar shop a few months ago.

I heard these guys talking about a crazy guy they went to school with who had I believe a 5.0 mustang in the early 90s or late 80s.

The guy who was talking said he was riding around with this guy that night and he found out that this guy was the best driver he'd ever met. He said the driver asked him if he wanted to go over to this parked cop in a parking lot and do some donuts around his car. Well the passenger thought he was joking until they were doing donuts around this cops car! I probably would've been freaking out! Anyhow, they did donuts around this cop's car for long enough to put white smoke all around it. They told me all you could see is blue lights flashing through. Then the guy said they took off and took the chase to a couple different cities and even had different counties in on it. They some how got away. I don't remember the rest, but anyone who will do donuts around a cop car "literally" is a bad mother.

Black
    Formula... soon

haha thats great. must have been quite a rush for them. i day dream about doing that kind of stuff frequently.

Metalic Navy Blue
    2001 Camaro Z28

great story

White/Black
    1999 Camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by 7camaro7 View Post
    The best get away story I heard yet was when I was in the barbar shop a few months ago.

I heard these guys talking about a crazy guy they went to school with who had I believe a 5.0 mustang in the early 90s or late 80s.

The guy who was talking said he was riding around with this guy that night and he found out that this guy was the best driver he'd ever met. He said the driver asked him if he wanted to go over to this parked cop in a parking lot and do some donuts around his car. Well the passenger thought he was joking until they were doing donuts around this cops car! I probably would've been freaking out! Anyhow, they did donuts around this cop's car for long enough to put white smoke all around it. They told me all you could see is blue lights flashing through. Then the guy said they took off and took the chase to a couple different cities and even had different counties in on it. They some how got away. I don't remember the rest, but anyone who will do donuts around a cop car "literally" is a bad mother.
    hmmmm.....

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 7camaro7 View Post

Bad mother? More like dumbass. That was not smart. He's lucky he got away because that would not have just been a ticket. He'd have gotten hooked up and the big ride. I did donuts around my store manager of a grocery store one night when I was a kid, but the local cop was watching me. Had it not been for the manager taking up for me, I would have had a reckless driving charge. Major dumbassness on my part.

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

[QUOTE=tigersport14;627167]

do they have vascar in all 50 states?
    I really don't know. It is usually a departmental decision what kind of speed measurement devices are used. I think VASCAR is usually found in most State agencies and larger municipalities.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

Bad mother? More like dumbass. That was not smart. He's lucky he got away because that would not have just been a ticket. He'd have gotten hooked up and the big ride. I did donuts around my store manager of a grocery store one night when I was a kid, but the local cop was watching me. Had it not been for the manager taking up for me, I would have had a reckless driving charge. Major dumbassness on my part.
    I'd say he WAS definitely a bad mother simply because he did it without fear. Admit it when you can do what ever you want around a cop and not hurt anyone and get away to do it again if you want, you've GOT to be bad.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information