Black
    1998 Camaro Z28 vert

Quote Originally Posted by moondog View Post
    Look at this crazy shit.

that is freakin awesome

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

haha. I just posted a getaway story this morning but i will add it on here...
    Last night I raced a gto and we had a few vehicles going to watch and this explorer was on my butt the entire time but he follow a bud who had a riced out neon instead ... so we race.. i lost.. and about that time i get a call saying COPS! I pass them and when they find a spot to turn around I mash it and jump on the bypass and drive 125 all the way home....

red with black stripes
    2002 Trans Am WS6

First i will start out by saying there was a 2001 mustang gt for sale in the area. my friend and i went to look at it. it had svt cobra emblems all over it. it had some work done and some nitrous on it. my friend didnt get it cause it was drove hard and without spay it was slower than his mach1.

Well at work one night one guy was talking about some black mustang trying to race him in his monte carlo ss(supercharged v6). i described the car we looked at and he said that was it. the guy who got the car worked the same shift as me just up the road from my work. i said that was going to drive my car friday to find him. i was riding in to work with brother-in-law to save gas. that friday i drove and my b-i-l rode with me. right at 11 i got out started the car and he got in. the mustang just passed as i was coming to the road. took off down the road after him. we were going in and out of traffic down the road inbetween people we work with. as we were getting close to the front of the line a cop was going the opposite way. we all slow down but the cop never touched his brakes so we kept going. we got in front of everyone and i passed him and kept goin and he didnt try to do anything. an intersection was coming up and i turned right to go back home and he turned left. as he was waiting at the stoplight to turn left a cop pulled up and told him to pull in the parking lot.

when i got to work monday everyone was asking me if i got busted and i found out about him getting pulled over. so that was the closest to getting busted. that kept me from trying to race on the street from then on.

sorry for the long post but had to explain.

Blue/silver
    2004 Dodge Ram 1500

The name of the thread is BEST Get Away Story!, not most poorly written unexplained random story you can think of.

Satin Silver / RED
    02 Acura RSX/93 Transam

A few months back my girlfriend and I and several friends were hanging out at one of their places about 35 mins from our place. After several hours of drinking, I started dozing off on the sofa. A while later my girlfriend starts waking me up, trying to tell me something, and I thought she was bitching saying she wanted to go home, so I finally get all pissed off, as I'm half asleep, and say fine lets go. Its about 2AM and we have a 35 minute drive home, 95% of which is interstate. I'm still barely buzzing at this point, and I wanted to get home and go to bed, so I'm flying. I'm in a twisty section, where out of staters typically tap there brakes around the corners, and I'm cruising between 110-115 in the RSX. BAM radar detector goes wild and theres the cop in the opposite lane, he's instantly on the brakes and whipping it into the median as I round the next bend. Shit. Theres 4 or 5 bottles left in six pack I was taking home, I'm sure I'm still "legally" drunk, plus I'm 20, so I'm screwed all around. I instantly roll down the passenger window and start chucking beer out the window, which I can hear shattering right on the road. Girlfriends pissed, I know I'm losing my license and going to jail if I get caught, so I hammer down. The road straightens out and I'm running about 130 for a minute down to the bottom of the mountain where theres an exit. I hit the bottom of the ramp, grab third squealing through the intersection and haul ass back under the interstate, switching my lights off in the process. I see headlights coming down the ramp from the opposite direction, and I'm paranoid thinking it could be another cop, so I leave the lights off for about 10 secs before rounding a turn and disappearing down a windy 2 lane road in the middle of nowhere. I hid out for awhile behind a building, called a buddy to check the scanner and make sure no one was waiting for me, and finally made it home.

I no longer attempt to drive home after drinking.

black black black
    77 swb

6 years ago.

My friend Andy had just bought a 99 Trans Am. My girlfriend and I met him for dinner at a local restaurant. After dinner, we headed to Andy's house. My girlfriend and I were in my 98 Z28. On a five lane road, two lanes in either direction with a turn lane in the center. Night time.

It was a 35 mph zone just before Andy's house, we were both in 2nd or third just goosing the throttle a bit back and forth. NOT racing all out. We come around a corner and pass a cop with someone else pulled over. OH HELL I say. I floor it and fly up to the next main intersection, I see the cop pull out after us. Andy had pulled over. I am flying down this side street jumping speed bumps at about 90 or a 100. I am at least a mile ahead of the cop, and my girlfriend is crying and screaming to pull over. Towards the end of the straight part of the road I fly into a residential neighborhood and cut through a few streets off the main road.

Some dude yells at me to slow down...whatever. I take a couple of more corners and then pull the car over. Shut it off, get out and tell my girlfriend to get out and come with me. We leave the car with the t tops off, CDs on the back seat and walk toward the main road casually. We are a block away and see no less then 5 cop cars fly by. My girlfriend has to pee so we walk across the street to a school and hide behind some bushes. Then while she is doing her thing 10-15 cop cars all meet in the school parking lot.

We wait for the cops to leave, then call Andy. He is at home but can't come pick us up because his roommate isn't home and he doesn't want to drive his car. He had pulled over but the cop came after me.

So, we have to walk about 4 miles to my house. My girlfriend is wearing high heels, almost breaks her ankle on this long road with deep ditches on both sides. We stop at an AM/PM and get some gatorade.

We get home, having been passed by cops going by 50 times all the while being paranoid about getting arrested. I finally get to sleep, wake up the next day and we drive her truck to see if my car is still there. We slowly sneak up on the car, look for cops or signs that they had been there. No marks or writing as if they were going to tow it, everything still in the car untouched.

I carefully drive it home and parked it in the garage for 2 weeks and drove my truck.

I got LUCKY. Lucky that the cop hadn't gotten my plate or saw where I pulled off. Lucky that my girlfriend was screaming because I would have probably kept going and driven right into 3 more cop cars waiting for me. Lucky that the guy who saw me flying through his neighborhood didn't call the cops. LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY. I got rid of that car soon after and have driven like an old man ever since. The end.

There were a few other minor times like when I was cutting through traffic to get on the freeway onramp and a cop was pulled off in the middle of the on ramp and the other road. Lucky for me I was going fast and he was stopped. Also lucky that these on ramps were the ones that have four big circles that intersect, instead of getting on the freeway I got right back off on the road I had just been on. Just going the other direction. In my rearview I saw the cop flying onto the freeway with his lights on. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...MISSED ME.

Red
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Outran a cop about a hour ago on the bike. One of the stupidest things I ever did.

It sucks so bad I don't want to ever have to do it again. Its what I get for doing stupid stuff in a somewhat hilly residential/country area. I took off from a 4 way stop (no one else in site), I got on it and pulled the front up about 6" and got up to 50 in a 45, I glance in my mirror 1/2 down the road and see a cop swing out behind me from the 4 way stop, I thought about it for a whole half second and hammered it, got clear up to 80 before I had to slow down for the next 4 way stop, this was a busy one, there were 2 cars in front of me, and at least 2 on every other side, I came to a complete stop and then slipped around the 2 cars and turned left, flat out hammered it and passed a ton of cars, the road dead ended to a stoplight that was actually green and pretty sure no cameras, I passed 2 cars already turning in the intersection, hammered up to about 80 again, lane splitting for about a mile passing slowpokes, got out in the open and hit 140 and hit a right on the first road I knew.

I actually didn't even slow down soon enough and had to ride thru a yard, went on that road till it ended, hit a left, and kept on going for about 10 miles (out in the country). I hit one of those little hills in the road at 110, I got so much air I was standing up when I landed and almost did a tank slapper because my front wheel wasn't perfectly straight. I kept on going at a slower speed and went home and parked the bike. I got my car out and proceeded back to where I was originally headed, and didn't see a single cop.

Only place he could have got my plates is when I was stopped at the 4 way but I don't think he got close enough before I got thru the intersection. After I got thru the intersection I didn't see him anymore, mainly because I was concentrating on passing and not getting wiped out.

God I'm stupid. Just gotta vent

Red
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

These cops in that area are total dicks, township police.

I would have got a wreckless op just for the takeoff, and I can't have that on my record. Insurance is already ridiculous. And I learned my lesson.

Black
    2002 Camaro SS M6

I was driving home from work. pulled up to a set of lights and this eclipse/talon pulls up beside me. he starts revving his engine, light turns green and i say what the hell an eclipse.... and i dust him. then i see the cop with his radar standing in a spot where they always stand. and as soon as he saw me he was running from his radar tripod to his cruiser... and i was passing 110mph. i just kept going, and just before i made my turn, i see the cop pulling over the eclipse/talon. gave up on me. i took some side streets home.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

Lmao

Desert Boat Guy SouthernBornThriller's Avatar

Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4

This thread's been very...educational.

Anyway, my story comes from last January. I'd just bought my '02 Z28 the week before and was just cruising the highway going about 60 on my day off getting used to it.

Well, I come up on a line of traffic going the speed limit in my lane, so I move over, speed up to about 65, and go around them. Well, this black LT1 Firebird pulls out of the line, gets behind me and starts riding my ass. I'm not wanting to go any faster (believe it or not I got a ticket on my way to go by the Camaro a week earlier in my old '97 Monte Carlo), so I move over to let him do his little flyby. He doesn't. Stays right beside me and beeps occasionally to coax me into a race.

Finally, I get so annoyed that I nod, slow it down to about 50, and as soon as we're even, I punch it. I got a car length on him before I let off (we were coming up on a well-known but impossible to see cop hideout). Before I could even look back at him I hear the siren. Look in my mirror and there's an effing blue light in the 'bird. I let off and start to pull over, but he pulls up beside me, gives me a thumbs up, and takes off.

About a minute later I see him pulling into that little cop hideout on the side of the road..

My guess is he was just having a little fun before he sat on the side of the road for a couple hours, but damn was I scared and pissed. I couldn't afford another ticket, and I sure as hell didn't want one because a cop goaded me into a race!

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

LMAO that was a good one. Anyone of us would've been shittin our self at a time like that! I'd love to smoke a cop and they be cool with it.

silver & black
    2000 TA 1979 TA

5 Wins 1 Loss

Well, my first offense was running from the cops. i was 16 and had an 87 suzuki samari. LMAOF. Not getting into what started the chase. But, to begin, i tried to run over a slob of a cop that had his gun pulled on me. Needless to say, his bellie still outpoked his barrel. I got away from him only to see another officer was in persuit. I was a good half mile ahead. Granted, top speed of a samari is 70. LOL. Hit the next road to the right and hit the lights. It was dark. I turned down a known dirt road. only hittin the lights when i had 2. 4 a moment. Finally hit paved road again. only to notice i wasnt being followed. NOT slowin down i continue parallel to the railroad tracks. And while thinking im free. I C 4 cop cars coming up on the other side of the tracks. and we were all headed towards a crossing. I pulled over, i couldnt outrun them all. and i was forced out of my truck onto the ground. I was charged with attempted murder on 2 officers and 13 other traffic violations. the 1st was the pig i tried 2 run over. and the other was the 1st that chased me. his brakes went out and ran into a ditch. so i was charged with attempted murder on him 2. lol

silver & black
    2000 TA 1979 TA

Well, after that i had to get something fast. so i bought the 79 trans am u c in my pictures. It was a Sunday night and everyone was crusing town. When i ran up with a prelude, who we called fast and furious. he wanted to race. So we hit a back road, and the race was on. I was in the lead at prob a lil over 100mph. when we went around a curve and passed a cop. Since slowin down was not an option. influenced by the weed and alcohol we had in the car. I GUNNED IT. Comin up to the next stop sign he was already roundin the curve while i was takin off again. Prelude said he was goin 115 when the cop passed him to come after me. I took the next left and then the next right tryin to loose him. I came up to the next stop sign and glimpsed to the left to see 2 cops comin from that way. so i took a right. lol and continuin on dwn the road i saw more lights in front of me. so, i took a left. lol. At this point there are 4 cops in persuit. I floored it and went until i saw no lights at all. and parked dwn a dirt road where a friend stayed to let me, and my car cool off. after a couple of mins. the sirens faded out and we creeped dwn to the main road with the lights off. when we got there and started to go. Then passed a cop, and he was MOVIN. he slammed on brakes. and I put the petal dwn again. only 2 never see them again. I went home, and dropped the ragdolls i was throwin around in the back (my friends) off.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

wow... I'll put it like this. I'd never try to run over a cop (especially if his gun was pulled), but I'd never want to hurt anyone. I wouldn't want to damage my car either. Now if they wreck because of chasing me... I'd feel like that's their problem for not knowing how to drive. If they'd lose their life chasing me, I'd feel bad. that'd suck because most of us have families.

silver & black
    2000 TA 1979 TA

well, i didnt really try to run over him. He was just in the way of my exit. lol. and yea i'd feel bad 2 if someone lost their life. I guess thats all in a days wrk for them. Just like the guys in iraq. But i call em names only for description puposes only. I dnt mean anything against em. Hell, look at it like this, im glad we got em. it would b a sh## hole without em. I just dnt like the dirty ones. like the ones around here where i stay. But i cant say anything. if i was a cop, id b dirty 2!!! lol. But this is totally of the subject.!!

Awaiting Activation

black
    98 Z-28

last year me and couple of buddies are out at a fight party and get all pumped up and decide to cannonball run back home to los angeles from anaheim to go to an afterhours party. here's the entourage, e-mann in a lt1 a4, chris in a ls1 m6, me in a rented m6 vette, i didn't have the camaro yet but i regularly rent the vettes just to see whats up. oh and my boy big 6 in the 06 monte carlo 5.3l. so we all pull out but i take it easy knowing that were in a different area and don't know where cops are. so we make it back to the freeway but the two camaros turn off for gas without warning. so me and the mc drop the hammer and go to about 120 but thats no big deal for the vette so i slow down to wait for the other two. next thing i know traffic starts getting a little heavy a cop has pulled over a car and traffic is looky looing. next thing i know my buddies in the camaros go past the cop at 120 plus he runs back to the car and jumps in after them. so me and the mc are about 1/4 mile back but are catching up quick so i call and tell my boys that since this is a rental they can take it if they catch me but i doubt they will since i can drive. so i pull right to the side of the cop and nod my head like come and get it and i drop the clutch and take off. as i thought he would be pissed he took off after me my boys duck off the nearest off ramp at the 91. he tries to chase till the 110 but by then i was probably almost a mile ahead. not something i should have been doing but i would have wanted someone to do it for me and keep my car out of dodge.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by 7camaro7 View Post
    The best get away story I heard yet was when I was in the barbar shop a few months ago.

I heard these guys talking about a crazy guy they went to school with who had I believe a 5.0 mustang in the early 90s or late 80s.

The guy who was talking said he was riding around with this guy that night and he found out that this guy was the best driver he'd ever met. He said the driver asked him if he wanted to go over to this parked cop in a parking lot and do some donuts around his car. Well the passenger thought he was joking until they were doing donuts around this cops car! I probably would've been freaking out! Anyhow, they did donuts around this cop's car for long enough to put white smoke all around it. They told me all you could see is blue lights flashing through. Then the guy said they took off and took the chase to a couple different cities and even had different counties in on it. They some how got away. I don't remember the rest, but anyone who will do donuts around a cop car "literally" is a bad mother.
    When Crack just isn't enough.........

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

dude ls1ya and everyone else you are fuckin crazy, now I think i'm gonna try it next time a cherry top cones after me.

red
    2002 ss camaro

the getaway

not an ls story but pretty good. one day my friends and I were riding our bikes and we were outside of Boise Id. along the river I came around a cornoer and got on it as I passed a motorhome (at 160) I noticed the sherrif behind it so I immediatly let off and slowed down. My friends didn't notice so they blew by me and kept on going. Needless to say the cop turned around and came after us by the time he did I was sitting on my bike on the side of the road waiting for the ticket so I could show off how fast I was going ( This was back in the days when going that fast was still just a ticket and not a trip to jail 1993) since I had no tickets on my record so far. well my friends are gone and teh sherrif pulls up behind me he gets out comes up and what he sees before him has to be the most ridiculous thing he has ever seen because he starts laughing histerically. I am sitting on my bike in shorts t shirt and sunglasses with bugs in my hair, on my forehead, in my teeth, all over my shirt and legs. as I smile and ask to see the radar to see how fast I was going he almost falls over he's laughing so hard. I had hit a swarm of gnats and didn't realize they were still stuck to me. any ways he says are you having fun? I'm off duty and I don't know if I could even explain what I see in my report so catch up to your friends and tell them to slow down.
    Yes he let me go after clocking me at 163 it was great.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information