Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213

White/Black
    1999 Camaro z28

just figured we could talk about imports in the import section with out them getting flamed. If you dont like imports stay out of the section.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    just figured we could talk about imports in the import section with out them getting flamed. If you dont like imports stay out of the section.
    i concur

Pewter
    1999 Trans Am 5.7L

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    We can, just dont start talking Vtech here...LStech all the way.

Well i am going to be careful on what I say now cause i dont really feel like gettin banned agian lol My first post wasnt just to start trouble ( I understand why it seemed that way though) I just wanted to inform people that everyone that drives an import is not a ricer fan boy. I am didnt come to this forum to try and convence all of you that imports are better ( i am actually here looking at some info on an ls1/ls2) i just want to say that thinking all imports all slow fwd peices of crap is just because that isnt your style is just silly. Imports have there stregnths and weeknesses just like domestics do. Saying one is the almighty and perfect and the other one is completly worthless is just plain ignorant regardless of wich camp you come from. lol now on a side note i would can anyone give me a good idea ( or tell me where to look) on about how much it would cost to make about 500rwhp on a ls1 relaible on pump gas for cheap ( relitavaly speaking)

White/Black
    1999 Camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by mr2fast4u View Post
    Well i am going to be careful on what I say now cause i dont really feel like gettin banned agian lol My first post wasnt just to start trouble ( I understand why it seemed that way though) I just wanted to inform people that everyone that drives an import is not a ricer fan boy. I am didnt come to this forum to try and convence all of you that imports are better ( i am actually here looking at some info on an ls1/ls2) i just want to say that thinking all imports all slow fwd peices of crap is just because that isnt your style is just silly. Imports have there stregnths and weeknesses just like domestics do. Saying one is the almighty and perfect and the other one is completly worthless is just plain ignorant regardless of wich camp you come from. lol now on a side note i would can anyone give me a good idea ( or tell me where to look) on about how much it would cost to make about 500rwhp on a ls1 relaible on pump gas for cheap ( relitavaly speaking)
    Agreed.
    You would have better luck in the general help thread.. but
    you could just slap a supercharger on it ;-)

Pewter
    1999 Trans Am 5.7L

Yup and you will get amost 25 MPG too

black
    2000 pontiac trans am

if ur worried about gas mileage in the V8 325 hp engine that you guys bought then somethings wrong...go buy a superchip

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213

Thread Information