Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Metalic Navy Blue
    2001 Camaro Z28

Well I have'nt ran the car yet Im currently moving to another state and I have been so busy, just got the car a year a go. Just raced it on the streets but I will maybe run low 13s on street tires and maybe even better on drags.

Silver
    04 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by jre99z28 View Post
    I have owned 3 of them but I eventually got tired of loosing to LS1 cars, so I got smart and got one. Today after leaving work a 93 white LX 5.0 came up beside me on base and reved his motor and got on the throttle just enough to pass me but the speed limit is only 35 there. But I stayed behind him until we both turned out on the highway so that I could show this punk a lesson. The exit of the base is a single lane access that yields to oncoming traffic and I was behind him. He quickly got over into the middle lane, and with no traffic at all was my grand oportunity I stayed in the right lane and nailed it praying that I would have traction, it was a beautiful sight you could hear that weak 5.0 gasping for every last breath as I easily shot past him. He wasnt so bd now as he thought he was. I am just so sick and tired of those pieces, they are just all bark and no bite. His 205 flywheel HP vs my 302 RWHP. I am so happy for the decision that I made to convert over to the good side. Now all I can do is roll my eyes at the youngsters that still think that their little ponies can hang. Even the '05 - '07 models...
    Maybe I could teach you something cause i'm pretty sure I could stroll you

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Cool Putang Drivers!!!!!

If I had a dollar for everytime a guy in a mustang pulls up to me and revs his engine I would have a corvette, ws6 , and a SS. If I had a dollar for everytime I see mustang headlights in my rearview mirror as I pull away I would have my own corvette factory in my back yard. Oh what!

Magnetic
    2016 Shelby GT350

Quote Originally Posted by TransAm11973 View Post
    If I had a dollar for everytime a guy in a mustang pulls up to me and revs his engine I would have a corvette, ws6 , and a SS. If I had a dollar for everytime I see mustang headlights in my rearview mirror as I pull away I would have my own corvette factory in my back yard. Oh what!
    You're awesome
    '01 BMW 330ci: Race it in a modified class in BMW CCA Club Racing and NASA endurance races.
    '04 Lincoln LS V8 Sport: Stock.
    '04 Mustang Cobra coupe (white/gray): Modified.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

old thread way back from february. there really was no need to bring this back.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information