Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

black
    '99 T/A

fuck you kid, go ask your mommy for some money for a new turbo, you fucking little shithead. what the fuck are you doing on ls1 with a goddam neon anyway? what a fucking joke, my girlfriend drives a neon and i laugh EVERYTIME i see it.

it must be hard, being laughed at your whole life.

Quote Originally Posted by 05 Stone Srt-4 View Post
    No if hes properly tuned he should be trapping about 116+.......and my car traps 112 on the tune no gas......118+ on the gas

Youd need the nitrous for me sir.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by sobaka79 View Post
    fuck you kid, go ask your mommy for some money for a new turbo, you fucking little shithead. what the fuck are you doing on ls1 with a goddam neon anyway? what a fucking joke, my girlfriend drives a neon and i laugh EVERYTIME i see it.

it must be hard, being laughed at your whole life.
    Look you lil bitch....i got your fucking kid....ive paid for everything i own fucker.....im on here cause most of the people on here are cool as shit and most of the lil bitches on the srt forums are lil shit talkers like you....and im an avid GM fan.....its no wonder you have all those warnings and shit......and ive got you "hardass" mother fucker....maybe my MMA group will travel to Mississippi and you can get in teh cage and ill show you some shit that you dont know motherfucker....now im prolly gunna get a warning for telling you shit talking pussy ass how it is.....im sitting here trying to agree with your statement and you start shit...looks like your the lil fucking shithead motherfucker........

And sorry for the thread jacking big daddy

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post
    Youd need the nitrous for me sir.
    Im sure i do.......youve got cams and all dont you??? Ive been wanting to take my car to AMS to get tehm to tune it....im looking for 425+ on teh 75 shot....but illinois is kinda far for me

black
    '99 T/A

Look you lil bitch....i got your fucking kid....ive paid for everything i own fucker.....im on here cause most of the people on here are cool as shit and most of the lil bitches on the srt forums are lil shit talkers like you....and im an avid GM fan.....its no wonder you have all those warnings and shit......and ive got you "hardass" mother fucker....maybe my MMA group will travel to Mississippi and you can get in teh cage and ill show you some shit that you dont know motherfucker....now im prolly gunna get a warning for telling you shit talking pussy ass how it is.....im sitting here trying to agree with your statement and you start shit...looks like your the lil fucking shithead motherfucker........

And sorry for the thread jacking big daddy
    203 crescent ridge rd
    madison, ms 39110

would you like me to print a map out for you and your posse, mitch? is the cage a threat? why dont you give me your adress and ill make it easy for you.

so whats it going to be? you gonna yell "motherfucker" another 12 times, or are you going to sprout some gnads?

back to the thread, the rolling start is no way to get any real, useful data.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Nitrous???

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

203 crescent ridge rd
    madison, ms 39110

would you like me to print a map out for you and your posse, mitch? is the cage a threat? why dont you give me your adress and ill make it easy for you.

so whats it going to be? you gonna yell "motherfucker" another 12 times, or are you going to sprout some gnads?
    I have no posse........its just me......and you need to grow the fuck up little boy...you not worth going to jail for....thats why i said in a cage....when you a MMA fighter they make you register your hands as weapons son...therefore i wont come to your house.....i guess i see what happpens when i try to be nice to some people....they wanna start shit and think they are King Kong...............motherfucker

black
    '99 T/A

real funny coming from a 21 year old wannabe cage fighter, maybe you should check my background before you write checks your ass cant cash.

Im sure i do.......youve got cams and all dont you??? Ive been wanting to take my car to AMS to get tehm to tune it....im looking for 425+ on teh 75 shot....but illinois is kinda far for me

Yes, bolts ons and cams. Why bother with AMS, there should be plenty of great places in CA to tune your car and do a good job

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

you get bad reps bc your driving a neon
    i hope you said this in a jesting kinda tone. if so, then using smilies like theses or this would let us know that. then, this thread wouldn't have gotten in the condition it's in. now, stop the bickering and stay on topic, or people get warnings and such.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Yes, bolts ons and cams. Why bother with AMS, there should be plenty of great places in CA to tune your car and do a good job
    Cal is farther i think

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    i hope you said this in a jesting kinda tone. if so, then using smilies like theses or this would let us know that. then, this thread wouldn't have gotten in the condition it's in. now, stop the bickering and stay on topic, or people get warnings and such.
    I told him to go to the TRAIN if he wants to threaten me and such so we dont steel any threads and i dont gte warned for his childness

Cal is farther i think

I glanced quickly at your sig and I saw LA so thought you were in Cali. I dont know many places in Louisiana!

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

I told him to go to the TRAIN if he wants to threaten me and such so we dont steel any threads and i dont gte warned for his childness
    then, don't respond any further. just report it when someone makes an unwarranted attack on you and let me handle it.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Your sig said LA, so I thought you were in Cali already Where are you located?
    Oh sorry...lol im in Baton Rouge Louisiana

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

then, don't respond any further. just report it when someone makes an unwarranted attack on you and let me handle it.
    Its cool im not worried about him

black
    '99 T/A

your right, i should have used a smiley,

and just so we're crystal clear, the kid starting with the threats and cage fighting stuff, i just take shit like that seriously, call it a personality flaw if you like, but i call it years of expierence.

but im 100% serious, i take threats very seriously. and i will monkey stomp this kid if he insists.

mitch in gonzales, La
    NOH 050
    Last edited by sobaka79; 01-22-2007 at 03:18 PM.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Its cool im not worried about him Its kinda funnny how immature he is

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Nitrous???

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Eh...no need.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information