Thread: Power Programer

RED
    1998 CAMARO Z28

Power Programer

Hello I Need A Power Programer For A Corvette Z06 2006 7.0 Does Any Company Has Released Yet?
    Thanks

Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

not sure on a programmer but ive heard that the nelson tunes are the BEST.
    i dont know if they have got them yet but im sure they do.

do you have any of your car you could put on here?
    1999 Camaro SS/ Pewter/ #1775 - LS1 6-speed - Predator 3 Custom Tune - Pro 5.0 - LS7 Clutch - 3.90's - Koni's - Strano Springs and Sway Bars - SFC's - Full UMI Chassis and Suspension - LS6 Intake PnP TB - ARH LT's and Kitty Ran Away - Magnaflow.

12.6 at 112

http://www.fquick.com/Tyler_LS1

RED
    1998 CAMARO Z28

I Will Get A Few Its Not Mine But The Owner Its My Friend

Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

White
    98 Trans AM

I would also say depending on the amount of things you plan on doing it may just be better to wait and pay the 375 to 475 depending on place to get a pro tune with a normal 50 to 75 charge for every re tune after. The Hypertech I had was not worth the cost and once you escalate you end up just getting a true LS1 edit or some other high end tune. If you plan on staying low side tune to low moderate go ahead and get one but if you grow you will say you should have spent it on a real tune just taking it to a shop. Just my experience with these.
    98 T/A: HPE 5.3 Heads, 238/242 113 cam, Kooks 1 7/8 stepped LT headers, Custom Y pipe, Cut out, Borla, NW 90MM TB, FAST 90MM Intake, TB Bypass, Under Drive Power steering and Crank, 150 Dry NOS, Yella Terra rockers, 3400 TC, HPE tuning,

Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

TUNING...
    Performance Tuning
    We offer a full line of Custom Programming for Chevy-GMC-Pontiac.

To better serve our customers, Nelson Performance will ship you a Performance PCM: This means no downtime!

We have a full stock of PCM/VCM's ready to be flashed and shipped to you!
    We also stock PCM's for all 96-06 GM Trucks/SUV/LS1's:
    Silverado, Avalanche, Suburban, Denali, Sierra, Yukon, Tahoe, Corvette, F-body, GTO and more!

We guarantee an increase over any hand-held programmer. We also offer FREE updates with all PCM purchases. If you decide to modify your vehicle, simply give us a call and we'll ship you another tuned PCM. After you receive your newly tuned PCM, simply return the core.
    Dual 87-93 octane tuning is available as well as custom tuning to meet your individual needs.
    More aggressive tuning with 93 or 91 octane is available for the performance enthusiast.
    All PCM's sent out are flashed with GM's latest calibration then tuned specifically for you!

Feel the difference a Performance Tune with increased HP/TQ, firmer and higher shift points, and better drivability will give your vehicle.
    Stay ahead of the competition!

White
    98 Trans AM

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_LS1 View Post
    TUNING...
    Performance Tuning
    We offer a full line of Custom Programming for Chevy-GMC-Pontiac.

To better serve our customers, Nelson Performance will ship you a Performance PCM: This means no downtime!

We have a full stock of PCM/VCM's ready to be flashed and shipped to you!
    We also stock PCM's for all 96-06 GM Trucks/SUV/LS1's:
    Silverado, Avalanche, Suburban, Denali, Sierra, Yukon, Tahoe, Corvette, F-body, GTO and more!

We guarantee an increase over any hand-held programmer. We also offer FREE updates with all PCM purchases. If you decide to modify your vehicle, simply give us a call and we'll ship you another tuned PCM. After you receive your newly tuned PCM, simply return the core.
    Dual 87-93 octane tuning is available as well as custom tuning to meet your individual needs.
    More aggressive tuning with 93 or 91 octane is available for the performance enthusiast.
    All PCM's sent out are flashed with GM's latest calibration then tuned specifically for you!

Feel the difference a Performance Tune with increased HP/TQ, firmer and higher shift points, and better drivability will give your vehicle.
    Stay ahead of the competition!
    On that note, I would say just get a custom tune. They are not that much more and for the gains over the canned tuners it is worth it. Can be a slight more inconvenient depending on how you get it done if you have to bring your car in and they do like an LS1 edit deal. I would say though not to down talk the prior but I feel it is better to have a shop that is familair with your car locally do a tune rather than still somewhat of a generic tune. Again, no dis respect but since I do race my car more variables come up and having people who have had greasy hands on my motor tuning it makes me feel better. But either way...I think most of us agree you should just spend a little more up front and get a better gain with the potential for more in the future.

Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

i wasnt trying to go against your opinion at all. i was just trying to help out a bit. im sure you have much more experience in this than i do

( in fact, im in the market for a tune as well)

Thread Information