Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

best kill ever for me!!

ok, i've got a buddy that was 2 grades below me and was driving to school as a freshman and drove a fox body stng. he always gave me shit for driving my 74 long bed chevy. now i finally got me a camaro and i have tried to race him since i got it. but seriosly every time i see him he has a reason not to race: i'm going somewhere, or my carb is bad, or my ignition is messed up, or my tires are too bald-some bs everytime. well last nite another one of my buddies calls me and says stang boy is runnin his mouth, saying that i am a pussy and that i am always making exscuses. i was like wtf! so i got dressed and headed to sonic to find them and the guys up there said that he left cuz he had shit to do. i just f'n laughed it up. after like 30 min he showed up in a truck and said he would go get his car if i had some money to put on it. i was like man, i dont have any cash whatsoever and that we should race for fun. he said nope, gas is to high and i wont race without money. well my buddys were like f this sh*t and started to take up a pot in my favor cuz they wanted to see me waste his ass once and for all. after i tried to tell them i wasnt going to race somebody elses money they talked me in to it. we went to the spot and he went and got his stang and showed up. we went from a 35 role to about 110 or so. when i hit 2nd gear i almost slid into him but i let up and corrected, nailed it again and pulled him the whole way. i was so damn happy and everybody else was glad i put his money where his mouth was and shut him up. i ended up with 60 bucks. his car has a fully built 5.0 bored over something with a cam and headers. it sounds badass and he hung pretty good but i still edged him out. he said it was fun and we need to do it again. it made my nite

Midnight Blue
    2001 Z28 Camaro

Great kill. Always the most satisfying when you kill somebody that likes to run their mouth, usually makes them a little more humble; either that or they just make excuses and become more of an asshole.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

what a duche. nice kill. LCA's and a TQ arm should help that slide stop.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Nice kill. Watch those fox 5.0's, never know when one has some real work done to it. Remember, they were sold almost 20 years ago. That is a lot of mod time!

The only car that ever pulled me was a trunk model 5.0. N/A. Albeit was highly modded vs. my bolt-on Z at the time. Aluminum heads, 347 short block, cam, weight reduction, Demon carb, Nitto drags, the works.

After going back to the drawing board, slapping tires & cam, I pulled him convincingly.

Now I can just plain blow his f*ckin doors off!
    Heads 'n Cammed, Moser 12, 3.73's, Weight Reduction, 13" Brembo Kit
    BMR track suspension, full exhaust, the works...
    412whp/394wtq 1/4 mile slip coming soon!
    Gone: '01 Laser Red Cobra 3.73's/Full Bolt-ons

HyperGT
    Nice kill. Cant stand smack talkers who are actually serious.
    Sounds like you have a quick car.

And ya, watch out for us 5.0 guys, never really know what your getting.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

I ran into one yesterday when I was coming home from work.....you know the type.....big tach on the dash......straight pipe so it sounds fast....and dont you know as luck would have it we ended up at a light....lol....he sat there reving his motor and I wasn't even going to bother with him but thought what the hell.....light turns and I took off and had a few cars on him before I blew my da#$ turbo pipe off and the car just fell flat......you know the little sh#$ had the balls to get up next to me and say he was about to take me....lol Guess I should of made sure my pipes were on tight.....lol

HyperGT
    LOL. I dont think you will have to worry about very many cars in general.^^^

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Ya, like 99% on the street are no comp for an F-bod with 720 rwhp.

ILL SKEET IN YUR EYE

black on black on black
    02 z28

My 78 Chevy Short Bed Was Killing Stangs And Vettes When I Was In High School..........with 550 Fwhp It Was A Screamer From A Roll....

ILL SKEET IN YUR EYE

black on black on black
    02 z28

Holy Fuck ----720 Rwhp ----on Pump Gas-----how Much Psi -----did I Say Holy Shit-----and You Drive This Car Alot.........holy Fuck Shit .poo Poo Pee Pee On Mustangs

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Ummm.....it can and has been done.....plenty times over.....700 rwhp is attainable if you have the money...It took me a LS2 402, Stage III heads, Custom Fuel System, 76mm Turbo, Custom Cam, Methanol Injection, the list could go on an on.......I got mine on 15lbs of boost and yes....on pump gas.......but the methanol had a lot to do with that.....

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

that is a quote from caily37 in forced induction section, "calling all BIg dogs":

HyperGT
    FWIW, one of the guys in my mustang club has 738rwhp, bone stock motor 03 cobra with twin turbos and obviously exhaust. All amenities, drivability, intact. STOCK engine (I only say this to emphasize it is not a high cammed/ported racer). His was done on pump gas. made 830+ on race fuel.
    Nowadays this hp is attainable due to technology. Even my tuned 520rwhp car drives nearly like a stocker.

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

my best friend put a 17ld blower injectors and borla and is at 715hp on a 03 cobra

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by breakparts View Post
    Holy Fuck ----720 Rwhp ----on Pump Gas-----how Much Psi -----did I Say Holy Shit-----and You Drive This Car Alot.........holy Fuck Shit .poo Poo Pee Pee On Mustangs
    Running 15lbs of boost......dont drive it a lot because of gas prices.....I'd say I get it out a couple times a week though......just depends on the weather really.....I hate to say my daily driver is a 03 Chevy Cavalier....dont laugh....I'll break out all 80hp on you.....

Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    ...blew my da#$ turbo pipe off and the car just fell flat. Guess I should of made sure my pipes were on tight.
    Definitely can relate with that!

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

nothing better

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    ok, i've got a buddy that was 2 grades below me and was driving to school as a freshman and drove a fox body stng. he always gave me shit for driving my 74 long bed chevy. now i finally got me a camaro and i have tried to race him since i got it. but seriosly every time i see him he has a reason not to race: i'm going somewhere, or my carb is bad, or my ignition is messed up, or my tires are too bald-some bs everytime. well last nite another one of my buddies calls me and says stang boy is runnin his mouth, saying that i am a pussy and that i am always making exscuses. i was like wtf! so i got dressed and headed to sonic to find them and the guys up there said that he left cuz he had shit to do. i just f'n laughed it up. after like 30 min he showed up in a truck and said he would go get his car if i had some money to put on it. i was like man, i dont have any cash whatsoever and that we should race for fun. he said nope, gas is to high and i wont race without money. well my buddys were like f this sh*t and started to take up a pot in my favor cuz they wanted to see me waste his ass once and for all. after i tried to tell them i wasnt going to race somebody elses money they talked me in to it. we went to the spot and he went and got his stang and showed up. we went from a 35 role to about 110 or so. when i hit 2nd gear i almost slid into him but i let up and corrected, nailed it again and pulled him the whole way. i was so damn happy and everybody else was glad i put his money where his mouth was and shut him up. i ended up with 60 bucks. his car has a fully built 5.0 bored over something with a cam and headers. it sounds badass and he hung pretty good but i still edged him out. he said it was fun and we need to do it again. it made my nite
    i love hearing stories of camaros spanking mustangs

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by HyperGT View Post
    FWIW, one of the guys in my mustang club has 738rwhp, bone stock motor 03 cobra with twin turbos and obviously exhaust. All amenities, drivability, intact. STOCK engine (I only say this to emphasize it is not a high cammed/ported racer). His was done on pump gas. made 830+ on race fuel.
    Nowadays this hp is attainable due to technology. Even my tuned 520rwhp car drives nearly like a stocker.

I would classify a FORGED bottom end, FOUR cams with FOUR valves per cylinder, and ALUMINUM heads, pretty damn close to a race engine from the factory, do you agree?

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

yeah, fox bodies are like a box of chocolates-you never know what your gonna get. fornunately, i know the kid, and his mods. i had a buddy video it on my phone, i've got it on the computer but ls1.com says its the wrong kind of file to post. damnit!!

Grey
    87 T-Top

You never know what your getting into when you race a fox. The majority are just loud and slow but THEN there are some that can run. Good kill never the less.

Thread Information