Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: ws.666 vs s2000

Black & Brilliant Silver
    1999&1997 SL600 6.0 V12's

Quote Originally Posted by Zboner View Post
    gay, race em and then talk shit to each other, lol
    they they hate to have somebody say "put up or stfu!!!" if you hate those words you are officially a ricer no matter what you drive! "how bout you get the fuck off your hood. step into the drivers seat, and let you car do the talking for once!"

DOHC DORK

Red
    00 S2000

I happily posted my best on film run about 2 pages ago. I gain nothing by running except putting myself out there for a ticket.

My car, on it's best day of me driving it is going to run 13.4 / 13.5 on a 50/60 shot. I can nail 13.7-13.9 pretty consistently at the track.

Quote Originally Posted by D!ck View Post
    they they hate to have somebody say "put up or stfu!!!" if you hate those words you are officially a ricer no matter what you drive! "how bout you get the fuck off your hood. step into the drivers seat, and let you car do the talking for once!"

ILL SKEET IN YUR EYE

black on black on black
    02 z28

Ok Dude Your Car Is Not Cool And I Personally Spank S2000 Riceburners All The Time......its To Bad All This Fast And Furious Crowd Is Coming To Ls1.com To Try To Make Themselves Worthy Of Clowning An Ls1.......well Riceboy Is Your Official Name ,,,,i Agree With Wesman...........and You Go Ahead And Novi Your Piece Of Crap And Then Youd Still Get Your Ass Handed To Your By My Camaro.....then Throw A Nossssssssss Shot On It And Id Talk Even More Shit When I Go Zero To Sixty In 3.8 Seconds,,,,biiiach

Black & Brilliant Silver

But it was only slightly quicker than a stock S2000, running the quarter-mile in 13.9 seconds at 99.3 mph and pounding from 0 to 60 mph in 5.7 seconds. That makes this pink panther the quickest import car of the day, but it still failed to outrun the Camaro
    you got to do more than that to whoop ass. 13.779 thats not mid 13's. oh and i got an 89 chevy pickup. meet me on da skreet as the ricers say. should have just raced him. would have been better for you to lose by 2-4 lenths than not race at all. unless 13.8 was your best doings. come out running 14.5 and lose by bus lengths.

Black & Brilliant Silver

Quote Originally Posted by s2knky View Post
    I happily posted my best
    nuf said so just say "oh id beat you in a parking lot race." auto-x. the thing is ill bring my go cart and whoop your ass in auto-x. kohler race motor slicks all around. you want to go auto-x ill beat you with droppin my tailgate and grabin tha kart. or go straight and ill beat you with the kart in tha back. you want to talk about specifics. ill go straight or turn your choice!!! 22mpg to boot.

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

I happily posted my best on film run about 2 pages ago. I gain nothing by running except putting myself out there for a ticket.

My car, on it's best day of me driving it is going to run 13.4 / 13.5 on a 50/60 shot. I can nail 13.7-13.9 pretty consistently at the track.
    what tires?

red
    1959 corvette

I only popped in here to have a voice. I wasn't even a member on this forum.

Some dude you don't even know, challenges you to a race and then insists that you drop everything and race him, unprovoked, unforced, un-anything....and I guess that makes me the asshole.

I'm the one with timeslips and dynosheets. I don't have anything to prove. The numbers and videos are there, and posted.

I WAS out driving my car yesterday, most of the day. Apparently you were the one at home reading these 100 or so BS posts.
    Damn, you apparently think your the shit, you sure do talk it. You probably are posting fake slips, most of you slow zipper heads do. All talk and no walk, in my opinion your not a true racer, maybe an enthusiest, but definately not a racer. At first I listened to what you said, but the more I hear, the more I begin to think this wanna be wap is just a fucking gossip channel. You belong on the Young and the Restless bro, how about you pack it up and go back to that pretty little girl of yours who thinks you rule and that your cars the shit, not a piece of shit like we do. Come back after you race, you win, you get respect, you lose and the bombs will drop.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

LOL. I'll paint my Honda pink then. Then you can really just bash away on what a girl car it is.
    What difference does it make?? Pink or not, I still say its a girls car.

A suggestion though. You don't want to get in a build quality argument comparing Hondas and Camaros.
    Oh really?? And why is that?? Because the F-Bod chassis can stand up to 800HP drag car lauches and stay together, yet your Honda chassis will bend when you lift it up at one corner with a jack??

You're taking shots at the trans on a car with the best production gearbox on the planet? Really, try not to be so open minded sometime....
    You can't be serious. You're comparing your piece of shit Honda transmission to one of the strongest transmissions ever used in a production car, the Tremec T56?? Please tell me you are kidding, a T56 is bigger than your whole motor

The clutch and rear are definitely weak points when you start adding ponies. On stock conditions, they'll take a beating just fine for many years.
    Maybe if you drive the car like a girl. Drive it like an F-body or Mustang and both the clutch and rear will be toast within a few thousand miles. Like I said, its not a freaking drag car, its not built to take anything resembling a "beating". Doing so will result in broken parts.

It's not a muscle car. Thank GOD! If I wanted a lead sled, I'd pick up an old F body or Fox mustang, strap a blower on it and call it a day. You realize you're only agreeing with me here....
    My cars not a riceburner!! Thank god!! If I wanted a $30K performance car, I sure as hell wouldn't buy a 4 cylinder convertible Honda with 150ft/lbs of torque. Stop trying to pretend that your car can hang with muscle cars, not only is it not built for dragging, but it would simply fall apart under those conditions.

DOHC DORK

Red
    00 S2000

LOL. Putting any additional effort into getting respect from the majority of this crowd is somewhere near the bottom of my things I'm never going to waste my time doing list.

This gossip channel was rolling long before I popped in here, and will be rolling long after I'm gone.

Fake slips? Yip, that's me. Fake videos too. My fake forum also hosts fake trips to the fake track every other fake weekend or so.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959ls1 View Post
    Damn, you apparently think your the shit, you sure do talk it. You probably are posting fake slips, most of you slow zipper heads do. All talk and no walk, in my opinion your not a true racer, maybe an enthusiest, but definately not a racer. At first I listened to what you said, but the more I hear, the more I begin to think this wanna be wap is just a fucking gossip channel. You belong on the Young and the Restless bro, how about you pack it up and go back to that pretty little girl of yours who thinks you rule and that your cars the shit, not a piece of shit like we do. Come back after you race, you win, you get respect, you lose and the bombs will drop.

DOHC DORK

Red
    00 S2000

But see, if it was Pink, then it could be a PINK girls car, and that's just funnier.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    What difference does it make?? Pink or not, I still say its a girls car.

No, it's funny you should mention that. I can get both side wheels in the air at about 3 inches of ground clearance on the nearest tire, by jacking up the front or the rear. That's called chassis rigidity and weight balance. I dunno if I'd try that on a newer bird....fiberglass doesn't take well to stretching.... You're also comparing one of the most rigid production vehicles made to an F-Body? There's more metal in one of your frame rails than in my entire car - and it's still that rigid. Another bad comparison.

Oh really?? And why is that?? Because the F-Bod chassis can stand up to 800HP drag car lauches and stay together, yet your Honda chassis will bend when you lift it up at one corner with a jack??

You can't be serious. You're comparing your piece of shit Honda transmission to one of the strongest transmissions ever used in a production car, the Tremec T56?? Please tell me you are kidding, a T56 is bigger than your whole motor

Tremec makes a mean box. Notice GM decided to let them handle the trans duties on a high horsepower application. Kudos to them on that one. I've helped put a tremec in a mustang or two. It's a solid gearbox. It also doesn't shift anywhere nearly as nicely as the S2000's trans - stock. Another thing I find amusing is that the T56 is probably bigger than my entire engine. An engine that stock vs stock is maybe .5 to .8 slower than yours. Not bad for a hamster.

Maybe if you drive the car like a girl. Drive it like an F-body or Mustang and both the clutch and rear will be toast within a few thousand miles. Like I said, its not a freaking drag car, its not built to take anything resembling a "beating". Doing so will result in broken parts.
    My idea of driving a car is tossing it into switchback 90 degree turns, with a little heel toe action. You really give the gearbox and trans a good workout when you're shifting up AND down several times a minute. Dropping the clutch from 6000rpms with any frequency, any stock setup is going to let go prematurely.

LOL. The local track is generally full of people like you, who always want to see under the hood after getting edged out or getting a good run from the raspy little go-kart. My particular "rice-burner" isn't built for the strip. Once again - YOU'RE ONLY AGREEING WITH ME HERE. Go pick a fight with a redtop S13 sometime

My cars not a riceburner!! Thank god!! If I wanted a $30K performance car, I sure as hell wouldn't buy a 4 cylinder convertible Honda with 150ft/lbs of torque. Stop trying to pretend that your car can hang with muscle cars, not only is it not built for dragging, but it would simply fall apart under those conditions.
    Really, there's more than a few S2000s out there making 400+ to the wheels. 500 is attainable, and the race prepped versions are making more like 750-800 to the ground. They're capable of running low 10s, and maybe better - but it's alot of money and time that aren't worth it to me. Once again, it's not a drag car, and if I were in the market for such a thing, my eye would be on an 03 Cobra. There is no replacement for displacement, with all things being equal. Yes, this is coming from a "riceboy".

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

S2k you need to paint your bitch ass pink for not running, you come one here and talk shit outta your cock hole, then punk out and still hang on the the real cars nuts. you sir are a dingleberry. wesman was right, i didnt want to believe it at first but you are nothing but a troll.

DOHC DORK

Red
    00 S2000

Ahh, feel the warmth and the love.....

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

What exactly are you here for? you wont race, and your car is slow.
    go back under your bridge.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

OK, that's it, I am unsuscribing to this thread. It has officially turned ugly.

DOHC DORK

Red
    00 S2000

That sounds like a great idea. Think I'll do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    OK, that's it, I am unsuscribing to this thread. It has officially turned ugly.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by s2knky
    But see, if it was Pink, then it could be a PINK girls car, and that's just funnier.
    Yea, it really is. At least you see the humor.

No, it's funny you should mention that. I can get both side wheels in the air at about 3 inches of ground clearance on the nearest tire, by jacking up the front or the rear. That's called chassis rigidity and weight balance. I dunno if I'd try that on a newer bird....fiberglass doesn't take well to stretching.... You're also comparing one of the most rigid production vehicles made to an F-Body? There's more metal in one of your frame rails than in my entire car - and it's still that rigid. Another bad comparison.
    One of the most rigid production vehicles made?? Yea, just like the piece of shit Ridgeline that Honda says is so strong, right?? What a joke, the S2000 isn't even close to being on if the most "rigid" vehicles ever made. Who says F-Bodies are fiberglass?? You don't have a damn clue do you?? Corvettes are the only fiberglass bodied cars that GM makes, the F-body is a combination of urethane, steel, and plastic. The WS6 hood is the only fiberglass part. I can lift my car up from one corner, meaning one wheel in the air, and the chassis doesn't flex at all. I can even open and close all the doors without the being malaligned. Your S2000 chassis could never hold as much power or torque as an F-Body, simple as that.

Tremec makes a mean box. Notice GM decided to let them handle the trans duties on a high horsepower application. Kudos to them on that one. I've helped put a tremec in a mustang or two. It's a solid gearbox. It also doesn't shift anywhere nearly as nicely as the S2000's trans - stock. Another thing I find amusing is that the T56 is probably bigger than my entire engine. An engine that stock vs stock is maybe .5 to .8 slower than yours. Not bad for a hamster.
    The T56 doesn't shift as "nicely" as the S2000's gearbox because it is a much more heavy duty transmission. The T56 is notchier and requires more shift effort because the internals are much beefier and heavier. Obviously a light duty transmission with smaller, lighter internal components is going to be much easier to shift than a heavy duty one. My T56 with the Pro 5.0 is one of the most positive shifting transmissions I've ever driven, its got a direct feel, not like an S2000 where you are moving a tiny little stick that goes between gears with the slightest flick of the wrist. My Pro 5.0 is all heavy duty metal with stop bolts, you can slam gears as hard as you want without worrying about breaking it. Slam gears that hard in an S2K and you're going to rip the shifter out of the console

My idea of driving a car is tossing it into switchback 90 degree turns, with a little heel toe action. You really give the gearbox and trans a good workout when you're shifting up AND down several times a minute. Dropping the clutch from 6000rpms with any frequency, any stock setup is going to let go prematurely.
    I can so the same thing with my car, so I don't see what your point is. With the WS6 handling package, Eagle F1 tires, and Bilstein shocks, it handles quite nicely for a car of its size and weight. Its just as much fun to drive as an S2000, yet it actually has a real motor in it with real power and torque, unlike an S2K.

LOL. The local track is generally full of people like you, who always want to see under the hood after getting edged out or getting a good run from the raspy little go-kart. My particular "rice-burner" isn't built for the strip. Once again - YOU'RE ONLY AGREEING WITH ME HERE. Go pick a fight with a redtop S13 sometime
    Huh?? Your 14 second car isn't even going to come close to hanging with a stock LS1. Not to mention my car, which has I/E and gears. Obviously your car isn't built for the track, so stop pretending like its a good drag car by any means. A few hard launches with a stock S2000 will result in a fried clutch and possibly broken suspension/drivetrain components.

Really, there's more than a few S2000s out there making 400+ to the wheels. 500 is attainable, and the race prepped versions are making more like 750-800 to the ground. They're capable of running low 10s, and maybe better - but it's alot of money and time that aren't worth it to me. Once again, it's not a drag car, and if I were in the market for such a thing, my eye would be on an 03 Cobra. There is no replacement for displacement, with all things being equal. Yes, this is coming from a "riceboy".
    Buddy - don't you understand by now?? Nobody cares to hear your bullshit. For every one of your clamied "500HP" S2000's, there is an F-Body with more power thats even faster. Its pointless to make that shitty little 4 cylinder fast, why not start with a real motor in the first place, and save yourself the hassle of broken parts, blown up engines, and reliability issues?? Like I said, its pointless.

I'm glad you unsubscribed, because you can't back out of this mess you've gotten yourself into. You come on here trolling about S2000's and how great they are and how fast they can be, its so stupid, nobody wants to hear your rants

allllllllll black
    2002 35th z28

jesus save us....the s2000 said 500 hp.......why do ricers always think 500 hp is so easily attained........like they got it from kragen or something in a can.....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information