Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    In real life Im a nice guy and unlike this guy Wesman Im open and not opinionated. Sure I have preferences but who doesnt. Mikesomething from this board came down to race me and we hung out, raced and now he comes down from time to time to race. He's a cool guy.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post
    You really proven that you have no idea what youre talking about, I suggest you relax and stick to N/A motors.

The only thing you said correct there was that boost is a measurement of pressure. Everything after that makes no sense and is completely wrong. The boost does not go down my adding modifications. Funny you think you actually know something LOL.
    You, sir, are a complete fool. I can't believe that you are argueing it, thats how boost works, like it or not. I've seen it with S/C Cobras as well as Cobalt SS S/Cs, less restriction = less boost, unless you turn up the boost pressure. Stop arguring with the facts, go look it up.

Who gives 2 flying F's about power between 0 and 3,000rpm. To start it does makes plenty of low end power and secondly, if you knew ANYTHING you'd understand what I said before. Higher redlines and much shorter gearing allow the car to accelerate quickly from lower RPMs. Like I said before, I bet thats over your head.
    Oh, I dunno, maybe people who actually drive their cars on a daily basis and don't feel like taking the RPM's way to up make any power?? Your car drives like a Honda Civic at 3,000RPM and below, just face the facts riceboy

I bet short gearing's also really cool when you go on the highway and turn 3500RPM at normal highway speed in top gear. Yea, having no low end powe is real awesome

I dont care if you care and there is no place I said I do. Youre right, it is about those things and thats your PERSONAL OPINION. Last time I checked, your opinion is not the only one that counts.
    Ahh..but we are on LS1.com. Therefore you bragging about rice is stupid and pointless. I would go on EvoNation.com or whatever and start bragging about my T/A, thats just stupid.

Then you start rambling about low end power! Then you start in trying to tell me about boost pressure and that I actually run 30psi. Holy crap. Go read a book already.
    No, toolshed, I said you'd be running close to 30PSI if your motor was all stock and you just upped the boost. Read what I wrote before you open your mouth.

My bottom line point is that you talked sh*t and cant back it up. I told you to come down here and race me. Bottom line, you wont. You just insist I wont show up, yet Ive already met up with members of this board before and raced them. I wouldnt treat you any differently.
    Sure you wouldn't. Especially not after getting into this huge arguement and me telling you what a piece of shit i think your car is...

I seriously pity people like you. Its a shame there are people in this world as thick-headed as youve shown to be here. Youve really made yourself look like a fool. You go from one thing to the next just babbling about things you dont even know about. Im running 30psi. HAHAHAAH I cant get over this.
    And once again another ricer proves how stupid he is. The concept of boost related to engine restriction just goes right over your head. Get a clue, you are an idiot

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983
    Unless you added a cam, supercharger or some nitrous, yes Im definitely gonna walk your ass.
    Wow...just wow. You honestly think I'd need a S/C to hang with your modded Evo?? If I had an S/C I would walk your piece of shit by BUSLENGTHS.

Full bolt ons is more than enough to nhang with your cammed 4 banger.

Yes my car is a 2L 4cy turbo... no it doesnt sound like a Honda.. if it did, I wouldnt have bought it.
    The only thing you can do is read a book and get educated.
    You can't hear what a car sounds like through a book. You just posted a video of an Evo. You're obviously in denile, because that sounds like COMPLETE SHIT.

You havent? How bout "EVOs cant make 340awhp with cams and bolt-ons" or "Cammed LS1 would rape cammed EVO". Both ficitonal and of course retarded. My car is 4 door... sooo I can more room and can still kick your ass :-) I gues you missed the post AGAIN how the car does have low end and has short gearing along with higher redline.... I dont cruise at 1500rpm like you.. why? Dont have to!
    You don't cruise at 1500RPM because you CAN'T -not because you don't have to. Your car would fall flat on its face and go nowhere. God you are pathetic, just like your riceburner and its angry bees exhaust note.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Anybody else watching this?
    99HuggerOrangeZ, Danger731, EE1983, TheKitchenSink, Wesman

these people

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post
    In real life Im a nice guy and unlike this guy Wesman Im open and not opinionated. Sure I have preferences but who doesnt. Mikesomething from this board came down to race me and we hung out, raced and now he comes down from time to time to race. He's a cool guy.
    I'll vouch for him, he'll show man. But if you guys setup the race lemme know, don't keep me in the dark. If EE1983 loses, I'll guarentee he'll be cool about it. I myself am in it more for the fun, not the talkin smack. I like to think of rice as slow Civics and Integras w/ the stupid wing and graffix, not a $30k AWD car w/ work done to it. There's "Imports", than there's "Rice"...

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething View Post
    I'll vouch for him, he'll show man. But if you guys setup the race lemme know, don't keep me in the dark. If EE1983 loses, I'll guarentee he'll be cool about it. I myself am in it more for the fun, not the talkin smack. I like to think of rice as slow Civics and Integras w/ the stupid wing and graffix, not a $30k AWD car w/ work done to it. There's "Imports", than there's "Rice"...
    Yep, pretty much. Plenty of imports aren't rice. Sporty Jap imports = rice.

Whats the difference between a riced out Integra or Civic and an Evo?? They both look like shit, have huge tacky wings, and sound like complete ass. I don't see the difference, just because one is faster.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

ok, this one's gone far enough. either race or don't. i still see too much jabbing at the person and not the car.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information