Every day is a gift-enjoy preston1980's Avatar

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

raced (smoked) a built 1980 z28 on highway

His plate said 80 z28, it was sweet (for an old car) completly re done. BIg tires, Orange with white stripes. Sounded mean. Said he runs 11's (Liar)

I talked to him in town and he said he would cream me, cause he had a 383 stroker and some special heads, traction bars 3:73's bla bla bla.

He refused to race in town because of cops ?(it was 2 in the morning) anyway we headed out to the highway and started to play.

He kept slowing way down to 20 or 25 on the highway, which maid me nervous, being on the highway. I punched it and he didnt, so I slowed back down to him, but about the time I got back to him, he punches it and I have to try to catch up. Which I did by 3rd gear or so, and as soon as I did, he would let off it. This happend several times.

The one time we punched it together in 1st gear (4500 rpms for me), I started pulling on him right away. 2 cars or so by 4th gear. I smoked him, I slow down, He yells out the window "you got nos dont you?" Which I dont. I told him "I only have a knn and a lid, flowmaster and a hypertech." He says "not buying it, you wouldn't be able to chirp your gears like that on the highway if you didnt have nos" I tell him to pull off the highway and I will show him. He says "No, he has to go, but wants to race one more time to 130 mph or so, without nos" I say whatever and we race. He stops at 110 or so because he is seeing my tailights by then.

I love old cars, but I think this guy is over rating his ride, I only have 350 horse or so and I smoked his heavy metal ass.

Lemans Blue
    06 Corvette

I have a hard time reading anything you post because I just stare at your avatar.

nice ass... err I mean nice kill

Torrid Red
    05 GTO

Everybody always has an excuse why they lose, why cant people just say "Damn, your car is faster than mine!"

Life in the Fast lane sunsetorangess's Avatar

Met. Sunset Orange
    01 SS

Lol i agree, nice kill, normaly the guy with the big mouth has the slower ride.
    2001 SS, Its not the car its the Driver that matters....

NBM
    '00 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by onehotcavalier
    I have a hard time reading anything you post because I just stare at your avatar.

nice ass... err I mean nice kill
    x2

you got anymore pics of that?

Quote Originally Posted by preston1980
    BIg tires, Orange with white stripes. Sounded mean. Said he runs 11's (Liar).

...he had a 383 stroker and some special heads, traction bars 3:73's bla bla bla.
    I wouldn't call him a liar though, as 383's are more than capeable of running 11's all day long. Unless you meant he lied about having a 383, entirely.

Sweet avatar...

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Does that chic know you got her pedonkadonk plastered all over the net?

The last girl I dated had a real nice ass like that, man I could have just stared at her naked ass all day and would have never been bored. Before her, I never considered myself just an ass man, but damn it, now I am spoiled.

Nice kill by the way, technology w/HP has once again overcome the dinosaur with more HP.
    Heads 'n Cammed, Moser 12, 3.73's, Weight Reduction, 13" Brembo Kit
    BMR track suspension, full exhaust, the works...
    412whp/394wtq 1/4 mile slip coming soon!
    Gone: '01 Laser Red Cobra 3.73's/Full Bolt-ons

NBM
    '00 Z28

looking at his avatar makes me feel kinda funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem
    Does that chic know you got her pedonkadonk plastered all over the net?
    @ "pedonkadonk"

Black
    01 ws6

Oh it has 400hp

Everyone always estimates their horsepower. I raced this one guy in this old vega. All he kept saying was I have 400 horsepower. Well at that time I was in a done GTA. Maybe 375ftlb 355hp and I estimate as well. I killed him every time every way and he just couldn't understand. This 01 ws6 I just picked up rocks. No losses yet and I mostly run musclecars. I love the old muscle, but I love the new muscle better. When we used to set up the old musclecars we used tune at night with the cold dense air. Sometimes they are dogs in the heat of the day. Hope you don't get me wrong I never underestimate anyone. I could so easally hide a hundred shot in this car. I want to race every day, maybe I'm in the wrong line of work

Every day is a gift-enjoy preston1980's Avatar

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

My point was that, this jack hole was very cocky, at one point in town, his passenger yelled to me, "he eats ls1's for breakfast" ......and then he loses.

People make me laugh, because he might have been 500 lbs hevier than my ride, but he should have made it up in horsepower, or he shouldnt have talked so much crap.

And he never even gave me a thumbs up or hey "nice car man"
    Instead he said I was using nos. I run in to alot of these guys who say muscle cars died in the 1970's.

I consider the mustang and trans ams and camaros of the 80's 90' and now to be muscle cars, just with technology.

Anyway sorry my MOMS picture is distracting to you guys, Ill change it soon.
    Just kidding, I dont know who the hell it is, I got it off the internet and thought she was hot.
    Last edited by preston1980; 06-21-2006 at 01:57 AM.

Torrid Red
    05 GTO

That is a damn nice picture, Ive always been an ass man and that is a really nice one!

Thread Information