Black
    2000 Z28

Had some fun with my new car...

New to the forums here, but i just bought a 2000 LS1 Camaro M6 and im lovin it. It has a little over 100k on it but im not concerned because I play on rebuilding basically everything. So I've only had the car for about a week and already ive had two kills and a death.

Kill #1... some civic, cruising on street road in warminster and this flat black civic with annoying exhaust is toying around with me, and I had planned on letting it be. My friend was trying to get me to take this guy and eventually i decided to have a go when the road cleared up and i felt that it was a safe road. I got up next to him and had my friend talk to him and explain the 3 honks since he didnt understand, so im at about 45 mph drop to second at his second honk and on the third dropped the hammer and walked by this guy like nothin' else, shut it down at about 80 and slowed down to endure the flyby.

Kill #2... a nice condition 5.0, I was a little nervous because i know they can have very hidden talents, but this was no such case. On 611 at a cop-free stretch of highway went from a 50mph roll to about 95. No honks he just punched it when i got next to him so i replied in kind and dusted him.

First Death... I was pulled over because the cop could not see my temporary tag and i was doing 55 in a 45... he didn't give me a ticket for anything he spent 3/4's of the time complimenting my car and chit chatting, very nice guy in my book. So perhaps not a death more of a scary situation that turned out okay. I'm hoping most cops like muscle cars like this guy.
    Last edited by Fibbado; 05-28-2006 at 07:06 PM.

Artic White
    2001 Camaro

First Death... I was pulled over because the cop could not see my temporary tag and i was doing 55 in a 45... he didn't give me a ticket for anything he spent 3/4's of the time complimenting my car and chit chatting, very nice guy in my book. So perhaps not a death more of a scary situation that turned out okay. I'm hoping most cops like muscle cars like this guy.
    That always nice to meet one like that. A few weeks back on a sat night coming back from a car show I got off the main highway and into a little town and I got on the gas a little to about 3grand and stopped at the red light to make a left hand turn. Loan behold guess who pulls up behing me within 30 secs, town police. So I make the left and he follows me up the road where I decide to pull off go into the movie rental place so I could lose him. I seen him talking on his radio then and went a different direction Those toenpolice are jerks and will pull you over for anything..

Artic White
    2001 Z-28

Look at all the PA here!! Yeah Street Road always has someone wanting to race. I never get lined up with anyone in my Z/28. But when I had my Sonoma Gt. Every car in the world wanted to go. I love the philly rice! I always see these cars when I am not in mine it drives me nuts!!

NBM
    '00 Z28

welcome to the site and to the thrill.

Black
    2000 Z28

Thanks, and yeah the rice around here is the worst kind or rice. Rich kids with mommy and daddys money so they can go all out with the rice upgrades.
    Other than that there is a rediculous abundance of mustangs in my area, very few F-bodies, especially LS1's. I've worked extremely hard to get my car and when i first opened up the throttle the feeling was excellent in comparison to my 93' Toyota Pickup.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

its dam scary when you open them up for the first time

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

i wish i could meet a cop that cool...fuck!

Artic White
    2001 Camaro

I was out yesterday crusing down 30 and got nabbed for doin 67 in a 45. He gave me a citation for it. The past two days have sucked.

Thread Information