Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Black
    1996 Z28

WOW this is good stuff

Gotta love the RUSTANG ehem I mean mustang owners.

1996 Z28 6 speed borla all the usual mods pulling 580 at the rears. Just got the wife a real nice 1996 RS V6 t-tops and kicked a 2000 or something gts ass with a fucking v6. My neighbor has the Z06 and it was a pretty even race with my z28.

Why the fuck are theese rustang loosers on this site anyway?

red
    1994 mustang gt

Quote Originally Posted by dcperdue
    Gotta love the RUSTANG ehem I mean mustang owners.

1996 Z28 6 speed borla all the usual mods pulling 580 at the rears. Just got the wife a real nice 1996 RS V6 t-tops and kicked a 2000 or something gts ass with a fucking v6. My neighbor has the Z06 and it was a pretty even race with my z28.

Why the fuck are theese rustang loosers on this site anyway?
    Why are you guys such douchbags, and why are you making it out to be Ford vs Chevy. Its not. We are simply stating the factual that the video is not a true representation of the GT because it IS a faster car than the Z06, and you guys get all bend out of shape.

Black
    2002 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by turbo94gt
    Why are you guys such douchbags, and why are you making it out to be Ford vs Chevy. Its not. We are simply stating the factual that the video is not a true representation of the GT because it IS a faster car than the Z06, and you guys get all bend out of shape.

Au contraire mon ami. It is the fact that this video does represent the truth (that the Z06 is faster than the GT) that has your panties in a twirl.

Maybe it's not the best video, but it speaks the truth. Don't let it get to ya.

[
    Because the guy has a 700 HP C5 means he can drive. Yeah? And Al Gore can prove global warming with any other evidence than that black die crap he sprays on that huge bald spot running down his face from sweating when he's throwing a fit. All it means is he can't drive the Z either.

[/QUOTE]

ok dude, you're an ass, this is from a the site where the video is posted: "The driver of the GT also has a 700+RWHP C5, so trust me he can drive. He has had numerous exotics and even made some DVD's. I'm getting so sick of this dumbass argument. Just because you think a car SHOULD win, it doesn't mean a damn thing. The new Z is putting down 500 hp, while the GT is at 550. Take the weight(200lbs) into consideration, and you've just negated your power difference."

now you can take that any way you want it, i was just saying that this is what has been said about him, so MAYBE he can drive, ok?
    (oh and by the way I would take a Z06 over a GT any day.And if God himself gifted me with the "car he crafted with his hands (the GT)" I'd take the GT, sell it, buy a corvette and call it a day
    Last edited by iLIKEtransAMS; 05-22-2006 at 02:03 PM.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

well, i'm not in a good mood to put up with arguing over a video tonight.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information