Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: c5 z06 killed

Black
    1998 Camaro SS Vert M6

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spaz
    here we go... my penis is bigger...
    No shit! The mustang sites must be full of ricers bragging about raping mustangs with their hondaz, so their all jumping on here giving us shit ha.

red
    1994 mustang gt

here we go... my penis is bigger...
    Nah its all in good fun.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by HyperGT
    thats funny. alot of talk for only 373rwhp. I'd pull beside anyday.......a little far away though.

Since when does 373 HP at the wheels become insignificant? We are talking about a daily driver, not an all out drag car.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem
    Since when does 373 HP at the wheels become insignificant? We are talking about a daily driver, not an all out drag car.
    he has a 9999999999999999999999999999999999.1 rwhp mustang that will kill us all... he even one approached the speed of light but was to afraid that his mass would become infininte and time would stop...

Black
    99 SS

he has a 9999999999999999999999999999999999.1 rwhp mustang that will kill us all... he even one approached the speed of light but was to afraid that his mass would become infininte and time would stop...

I love your posts

HyperGT
    Never said it was insignicant. Just that in this day and age it is not the be all and end all. I only have 520rwhp in a very mild combo (ie could be driven every day), I dont go around bragging about it. Plenty of folks in my neck of the woods that would eat the car for lunch. That is all I am saying.
    I am a muscle car fan, Stangs, camaros all. Lets not turn this into a Mustang vs Chevy post, I just saw attitude from someone with a relatively middle of the pack (in terms of power) car.

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Funny, there are a couple turbo street stang owners on here, but damn if I have ever seen a turbo stang daily driver.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Funny, there are a couple turbo street stang owners on here, but damn if I have ever seen a turbo stang daily driver.

yeah... i usually play with them but my flux capacitor just broke and marty is back in the futre and i just can't find the time to fix it right now...

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Never said it was insignicant. Just that in this day and age it is not the be all and end all. I only have 520rwhp in a very mild combo (ie could be driven every day), I dont go around bragging about it. Plenty of folks in my neck of the woods that would eat the car for lunch. That is all I am saying.
    I am a muscle car fan, Stangs, camaros all. Lets not turn this into a Mustang vs Chevy post, I just saw attitude from someone with a relatively middle of the pack (in terms of power) car.
    2-poster talkin' about "very mild combo." Horsesh*t. When is a stroked out Fox body with an S-trim a mild combo.

Oh yeah, you need to read all the posts. The other ford lover said my car was a "slow SS." I informed him it was a quick Z28. That is not bragging, that is called a retort.
    Last edited by Roastem; 05-17-2006 at 04:45 AM.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

that is called a retort.
    and he is a retard...

HyperGT
    2-poster talkin' about "very mild combo." Horsesh*t. When is a stroked out Fox body with an S-trim a mild combo.

Oh yeah, you need to read all the posts. The other ford lover said my car was a "slow SS." I informed him it was a quick Z28. That is not bragging, that is called a retort.
    Only 2nd post on the newer board, I've been around for awhile.
    It is mild, big deal it is a 331 with an E cam and all emissions equip with shortie. My grandmother could drive the car. Boost is under 10psi. I agree, you do not have a slow SS.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

It is mild, big deal it is a 331 with an E cam and all emissions equip with shortie. My grandmother could drive the car. Boost is under 10psi. I agree, you do not have a slow SS.

yeah this site seems to implode every other year and then rapidly expand again... it is my newest thoery... the LS1.com big bang theory...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

yeah this site seems to implode every other year and then rapidly expand again... it is my newest thoery... the LS1.com big bang theory...

87 Mustang lx

[QUOTE=Roastem]2-poster talkin' about "very mild combo." Horsesh*t. When is a stroked out Fox body with an S-trim a mild combo.

Dude you have no clue about mustang performance if you think a 331 stroker and an strim is hard core. That "is" a mild combo in terms of what is out there for the mustang aftermarket. Dont be a hater cause he makes 520rwh and you make 370rwh. Im sure he could daily drive that car if he wanted to maybe he just chooses not too. And why would you think turbo stangs could not be daily driven?
    87 lx, stock block and cam, Edelbrock heads, Gt40 intake, Ptk Gen II turbo kit t60-1.

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

[QUOTE=turbo87lx]

Dude you have no clue about mustang performance if you think a 331 stroker and an strim is hard core. That "is" a mild combo in terms of what is out there for the mustang aftermarket. Dont be a hater cause he makes 520rwh and you make 370rwh. Im sure he could daily drive that car if he wanted to maybe he just chooses not too. And why would you think turbo stangs could not be daily driven?
    Listen peckersnot, I was pulling motors out of foxes and Camaros when you were swimming in your daddy's nuts. You don't know jack about jack. Since when is a 600 HP motor mild? You have to pay 10 plus grand to get a 600 HP crate engine. The new LS7, with 505 HP, will run you 15 grand. That is twice as much as anyone would pay you for your "Mystery mustang," even if you had a gold turbocharger on it.

Who the f*ck said it was hard core, don't be puttin' words in my mouth. You are just destroying your argument by making sh*t up. And I never said they couldn't be daily driver's, I said "I have never seen one that was a daily driver." Mostly track queens.

Oh yeah, I had an 01 Cobra that I did a lot of work to, such as gears, exhaust, and I had to pull the tranny out a couple times. I did that shit MYSELF, the same with my Z, always have always will.

I know well enough that to stroke and turbocharge a 5.0 with new sh*t will run you more than you paid for the car.

GO BACK TO THE STANG BOARDS MONKEY BOY

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by turbo94gt
    By no means was I bragging, that was not the reason for the post. Secondly it was not even my car it was my brothers 87 LX. And to all those mighty LS1owners.. run what you brung.
    Too bad you're not closer to Florida...I'd love to "run what I brung." Then the almighty LS1 will establish it's dominance again....

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

ok, this one's done.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information