Hi folks, new kid on the block here and needing a little help. I?m installing an LS3 480 factory crate engine in a one-off tube frame roadster. Mostly stock motor with the LS3 intake manifold reversed (throttle body to the rear.) In the now front end of the intake manifold there is a ?? o.d. port on a 90 degree elbow. I understand this is a vacuum port for a brake booster (correct?) It would be very convenient to use this port as a vacuum source for the pcv system as the ports next to the throttle body are now a long way off (and I'm not using a brake booster.) My pcv system will be semi-stock but with engine vacuum pulling through a Mike Norris catchcan.

However, if using the ?? port, the vented fumes would not be mixing with the air coming through the throttle body as in the factory configuration. So the fumes might not distribute as well within the manifold and perhaps load up on the forward cylinders.

So my question is, would there be any problems using the ?? port as a pcv vacuum source?