2000 Camaro not running right after driving in the rain.

Here is the story. I was driving to work this past week in the rain. It was raining pretty hard. Running down the freeway about 65 in 6th gear. Car was running great and all of a sudden felt like it started to misfire. If i revved up the engine with the clutch in it would clear up but right after letting off the clutch and put a load on the engine it would start to stumble again. I got the car home that evening and found that the engine control fuse was blown. Replaced the fuse and turn the car on and instantly blew the fuse again. I found some wires that were exposed on the O2 sensors. Replaced both O2s and the fuse no longer blew. Tried driving the car and now it stumbles a little on acceleration at about 2500 rpm and clears up. If i go to WOT it stumbles bad and wont clear up. I have tested the MAF and cleaned it is reading properly. I have changed out the MAP sensor. Checked for Vacuum leaks. None to be found. Replaced the spark plugs. I have been driving the car and am now getting rich codes on bank 1 and 2 amd still stumbles bad at WOT. I am stuck and have no idea where to go from here. Anyone have the same issue or any insight on where i should go from here.
    Car has ported and polished LS1 heads. Camed. 1.7 rockers. Long tube headers. And has been tuned with the current mods before i bought the car.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

I had a similar issue in my old 2000 SS, but it happened nearly every time it rained hard or after I washed the car. Found that water was pooling over one of my injectors directly under the cowl on the passenger side. The o-ring had apparently gone bad and was letting water get sucked into the cylinder. It didn't cause any long term damage that I could tell, but my car was near stock minus headers/intake.

If you're getting water in the cylinder, you could have a bent pushrod, broken rocker or some valve damage causing you some heartache.

I hope you find the issue and it's not too bad.

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Red
    2-GMMG 2002 Camaro LE/PE

Water (rain) get sucked up into your MAF? Years ago, I heard of that happening and creating problems.

“Jenny” 2002 GMMG Camaro SS LE PE Phase III 600 hp 427
    “Joanie” 1997 Camaro SS LT-4 #100
    “Julie” 2002 GMMG Camaro SS LE PE Phase II 500 hp
    “Jackie” 2002 Camaro SS (‘Hot Rod Pro-Tour wanna be’)
    “Bubba” 1972 Chevy Cheyenne Super SWB show truck
    “The Toy” 1968 Chevy SWB 50th Anniversary (1 of 120)

Thread Information