Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Pewter
    2002 WS6 TA

Man alive....

It DOES work!! I use Opera for my browser and they too have an extension to
    achieve this!

Now... If i am seeing all of the pics i posted in all of my previous threads, is everybody
    else also able to see them?? I have to say after a random look around i am seeing
    pics all over the place from other peoples threads where i think i was seeing the
    photo bucket ransom square.

For example... I am seeing your pics Scott and i am pretty sure YOU never paid the ransom!!!!

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Quote Originally Posted by speedyWS6 View Post
    Man alive....

It DOES work!! I use Opera for my browser and they too have an extension to
    achieve this!

Now... If i am seeing all of the pics i posted in all of my previous threads, is everybody
    else also able to see them?? I have to say after a random look around i am seeing
    pics all over the place from other peoples threads where i think i was seeing the
    photo bucket ransom square.

For example... I am seeing your pics Scott and i am pretty sure YOU never paid the ransom!!!!

Fwak no!!!

Now I'm going to download them all that I missed and see if I can reload under flicker. Firefox had the extension but somehow lost it again.

Black
    1998 Z28

The only change I made to my original plans of 17 years ago was the convertor. I've been familiar with convertors since the musclecars of the 60s'. Convertors back then were 'questionable and loose',but if all you wanted to do was make a 'light to light streetfighter' automatics and convertors couldn't be beat. Now 36 years later(11 years ago),I would've thought that convertor technology improved,it didn't(for the common ones). In 2010 a TCI2800 went in,very loose,that stayed in for 4 years then put a Yank SS3600 in,tight and excellent in city driving. No plans on changing that one.
    I've been working on rear ends since the 60s'. When I blew a bearing in 2004(OEM 3.23s') and being that I had every ratio available in the garage,2.41,2.73,3.08,3.23,3.42,3.73,4.10,& 4.56 and a couple housings and all the other parts needed,I built a 4.56 rear end. and ran that for 6 years. Incredibly wicked/vicious 1st & 2nd gear. I rebuilt the original OEM 3.23 rear end and currently running that. When spring arrives,the 4.56 rear end is going back in as it's in the garage crying 'put me back in'. Also building another rear,3.73 or 4.10(it'll probably be the 4.10 gearset) to go in after I run the 4.56 for a few years.
    The engine has no mods as I travel a lot with it(12 trips from Ohio to Florida and many other places) and I want the reliability of the OEM engine.
    The convertor(SS3600/3.23s') put me high 12s'. The 4.56s' puts me way ahead of high 11s'/12 sec cars in the 1/8 mile but then they go blowing by me after that. But the stock engine with convertor and gears gives me the 'light to light streetfighter' I want.
    Black 98Z A4 ,Yank SS3600 convertor,:SLP driveshaft loop,STB,PHB,LCAs,'flow-pac CAI,SFC,take-off 17x9 SS rims;StainlessWorks 'Y' & chambered exhaust,BMR LCA Relos,QA1s DblAdj-rear,Kenny Brown 6 Pt bolt-in cage,VGX pads

The stock ones are pretty good, just need to do the CompCams Nox Vidmate VLC Trunion upgrade and they'll handle quite a bit of power. A solid alternative for the cost. About $120 IIRC. I've been using them on my build.
    Last edited by mydanielcreg; 12-21-2022 at 05:13 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information