Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    One of these days I'm going to show up just to mess with you. I bet it would take a good while before you figured it out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    I've stalked you enough on facebook to know your face.... You'd be more surprised thinking I don't know who you are and completely fuck with you.

2018 Tahoe - Silver - OEM

2008 Z06 - Velocity Yellow - BBE exhuast - Airaid CAI **sold**

2002 Z06 - Electron Blue Metallic - D1 - E85 - 701 rwhp 687 rwtq **sold**

2002 Z28: M6 NBM - cam and boltons - 396rwhp 357 rwtq **sold**

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

That may be true. We are a little slow down south anyway

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Forecast is calling for the white stuff this weekend. I still have to prep the cars for storage, get them packed away and pull the batteries.

Silver
    1999 Trans-Am, 2012 Sonic

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Forecast is calling for the white stuff this weekend. I still have to prep the cars for storage, get them packed away and pull the batteries.
    I did mine last night, changed out the track tires gave her a good bath and returned it to Dads garage along with boxes of parts to store inside the mustang...I really need more garage space and just no where here to do it. I would love to work on it over the winter but just refuse to scrap Windows when I have garage I've always wanted!!

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Ok, I'll share some pictures of my puppies

Meet Naomi. She is a black and tan tuxedo piebald. She is 9 weeks old, 3 lbs 6.5 oz and I instantly fell in love with her.

Zoey needed another Dachshund pal to play with. The boys don't do the rough and tumble thing like the Dachshunds do. They just think the house is a race track and an obstacle course

Instant buddies. Zoey out weighs her quite a bit. There are only 9 weeks in between the two, Zoey is a big girl at 18 weeks, but she is pretty gentle with Naomi for the most part. Naomi is tiny so I do have to watch them though until she gets a little bigger.

My newest additions to my family. They make me happy

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Mornin
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Going to be sunny all weekend in my area of the woods... Well, with the exception of Sunday...

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

68 for a high today and tomorrow. Snow on Saturday.

Gray/ White

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

*** The Turkey is in the house November TRAIN ***

cute pups, Dena

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Click for full size

Are you getting grey hair already???

Gray/ White

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post

Are you getting grey hair already???
    Had it for a few years now. GET THE FUCK OFF MY LAWN NOW!!!!!!

Silver

Woke this morning at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep, so finally gave up at 7 and got up I had so much to finish up outside before the weather changes this weekend I went at it and couldn't believe how much I got done and just in time cause it was 65 degrees and I was in a T-shirt about 10am and just as I finished at 11:30 was back in a sweatshirt and it was getting down right nasty outside...it's now 35degrees and light snow moving in. Late tonight we are expecting 3-5 inches with 45-50 mph winds through Monday morning.....UGH....Winter has arrived here in Johnstown, PA

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

So I lent my neighbor some money because she needed some for her monthly drug test (she was caught with a small amount of weed). She is 22, going to school and has a part time job so she needed the help and was too embarrassed to ask her parents. I have no problem helping out, it really wasn't a whole lot of money anyway... $80. That was 2 and a half months ago and I have yet to get paid back. She lays on a guilt trip every week about how she had to pay for this pay for that... her car broke down and seized the motor... so granted she has had a string of bad luck, but I want my money back. Not sure to go about it without being an asshole.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    So I lent my neighbor some money because she needed some for her monthly drug test (she was caught with a small amount of weed). She is 22, going to school and has a part time job so she needed the help and was too embarrassed to ask her parents. I have no problem helping out, it really wasn't a whole lot of money anyway... $80. That was 2 and a half months ago and I have yet to get paid back. She lays on a guilt trip every week about how she had to pay for this pay for that... her car broke down and seized the motor... so granted she has had a string of bad luck, but I want my money back. Not sure to go about it without being an asshole.
    Andy, anymore, if I decide to lend money, I pretty much do so without the expectation of getting it back. Especially if it's just like a couple hundred $ or less. Far less aggravating that way when it doesn't work out as planned.

If it's been over two months and she hasn't even attempted to give you a few dollars here and there, then she is probably not serious about giving it back to you.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

*** The Turkey is in the house November TRAIN ***

welp, winter's on its way. I was able to get the last bit of outdoor work done on the garage before the weather moved in. the thimble is through the wall for the furnace and weathertight. still a short way to go before it's done, but I'm definitely on the downhill side of it.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

It was beautiful in Tucson today. Out for a walk before the sun came up, then hiked in Catalina State Park. Spent the afternoon at the pool and then made chicken fajitas, polenta and rice for dinner. Great day.

Silver

Winter has arrived heavy bands of snow and high winds, roads are not good just went to pick up my daughter from her friends...Waiting for a call to go to work not sure if it will come! They always try to get away with less on the weekends...the wait is on now until 9:30 tonight hate days like this....

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Andy, anymore, if I decide to lend money, I pretty much do so without the expectation of getting it back. Especially if it's just like a couple hundred $ or less. Far less aggravating that way when it doesn't work out as planned.

If it's been over two months and she hasn't even attempted to give you a few dollars here and there, then she is probably not serious about giving it back to you.

Sorta what I figured. I texted her last night and she didn't respond. I don't feel that she isn't going to pay me back... but her priorities are that of a spoiled millennial. Has money to smoke a pack a day, go out every weekend... but has 0 money when it is owed.

Silver

Seeing how she didn't want her parents knowing maybe you should ask her Dad for the money or at least let her know that...Truth is she ain't paying you back cause if she had a extra $85 she wouldn't have needed it in the first place. It's a dam shame you can't help anyone with out there being problems...I bought my niece tires for her car and the engine blew so she had to buy a new car so she took off the month old tires and sold them and put the money in her pocket with out ever talking to me about it...So just look at it as God blessed me with the ability and means to help someone feel good that you did and let it go with that....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information