Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

98 Formula
    06 duramax

rough pick em week for sure.......haven't seen that many red x's in a long ass time haha. How in the hell does buffalo go from train wreck to dominating AZ this week? Washington goes into NY and beat giants and Vikings go into carolina and wins? LA wins on the road in tampa? Just doesn't make sense. Ben looked like complete dog shit Dena......he was just off his game completely. Yeah....you can watch all the games on the firestick. The streams are iffy but last week I was able to find a fox on the go stream that was 1080 and it was as good as watching it on any other channel.

Saints/failclowns is normally a pretty close game regardless of how bad either team is. If the saints can't get up for this game there's virtually no hope for the rest of their season. 10 year anniversary of the dome reopening and Gleason's blocked punt and he'll be at the game. If as a team you can't get up for that kinda game you have no reason to be playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I have Amazon prime, so guess I'll get the firestick and check it out. Although that game would have most likely just pissed me off anyway

red
    95 Z28

Wow.

many points

such interceptions Drew

wow defense

much fail Saints

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I have Amazon prime, so guess I'll get the firestick and check it out. Although that game would have most likely just pissed me off anyway
    you have to get one either already side loaded with kodi or side load one yourself. I did it myself and while a pain in the ass it wasn't that big of a deal......you can get them on ebay already done though and with a build put on there.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    Wow.

many points

such interceptions Drew

wow defense

much fail Saints
    can't really blame that one on Drew......just ass terrible defense as has been the case for the last 3-4 years. You can't let teams score every drive and expect your offense to do the same....it just doesn't happen that way.

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    can't really blame that one on Drew......just ass terrible defense as has been the case for the last 3-4 years. You can't let teams score every drive and expect your offense to do the same....it just doesn't happen that way.
    You guys would do better if you dumped Brees, got an ok QB, and made some moves on defense.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I don't disagree. On the other hand I'm not so sure you can do what needs to be done now by just getting rid of Drew. We're too many players in the hole. The other thing you have to remember is right now we're down 8 starters on defense. Our number 1 and 2 CB's are gone, our nickel safety is out, 2 starting LB's, and who was supposed to be our stud pass rusher. Tough to come back from that. We somehow seem to manage to miss on just about every free agent signing we attempt. Byrd has been a massive waste of money for us and Fleener is starting to look like he may have been too. Brandon Browner was another huge mistake. Fairley isn't playing terrible but he's like 78 years old and on his way out of the league. I'm willing to give them another year before I throw in the towel on the team but it's getting close to the time where gutting the entire team is about the only option and Drew is really the only piece of that entire puzzle that's worth anything and even his worth is decreasing by the season. Kinda sad to see him waste the rest of his career there on a shitty team. Hind sight is 20/20 but he probably should've got out of there before his last contract and went to a team that was on the rise.

red
    95 Z28

I don't disagree. On the other hand I'm not so sure you can do what needs to be done now by just getting rid of Drew. We're too many players in the hole. The other thing you have to remember is right now we're down 8 starters on defense. Our number 1 and 2 CB's are gone, our nickel safety is out, 2 starting LB's, and who was supposed to be our stud pass rusher. Tough to come back from that. We somehow seem to manage to miss on just about every free agent signing we attempt. Byrd has been a massive waste of money for us and Fleener is starting to look like he may have been too. Brandon Browner was another huge mistake. Fairley isn't playing terrible but he's like 78 years old and on his way out of the league. I'm willing to give them another year before I throw in the towel on the team but it's getting close to the time where gutting the entire team is about the only option and Drew is really the only piece of that entire puzzle that's worth anything and even his worth is decreasing by the season. Kinda sad to see him waste the rest of his career there on a shitty team. Hind sight is 20/20 but he probably should've got out of there before his last contract and went to a team that was on the rise.
    He should have waited and came to Denver when Manning retired

On a serious note though, yeah, injuries are a bitch, and it sounds like your GM is doing a less than stellar job at personnel decisions.

JJ Watt is out 4-6 weeks, and quite possibly for the rest of the year. He's a class act and I hate to see it happen to him, but I'd be lying if I said it didnt help Denver out since we play them. That and I hate Houston now that Osweiler went down there

98 Formula
    06 duramax

JJ Watt is a really good dude.....hopefully he's not out for the year. Not in my division but it's tough to root against that guy. Not a fan of houston at all or osweiler for that matter. Honestly....I'm sure at the time it would've pissed me off but in the long run it wouldn't really bother me that much if Drew would've went to Denver. His chances of getting another ring would've been better there than just about anywhere else. Guy is a helluva player and deserves another SB.....don't see any way that happens the rest of his career if he doesn't get out of new orleans.

red
    95 Z28

JJ Watt is a really good dude.....hopefully he's not out for the year. Not in my division but it's tough to root against that guy. Not a fan of houston at all or osweiler for that matter. Honestly....I'm sure at the time it would've pissed me off but in the long run it wouldn't really bother me that much if Drew would've went to Denver. His chances of getting another ring would've been better there than just about anywhere else. Guy is a helluva player and deserves another SB.....don't see any way that happens the rest of his career if he doesn't get out of new orleans.
    We couldnt afford him at this point. And he's under contract now, so it's a moot point. We do ok though with the old timers at the helm

red
    95 Z28

Thanks to New Orleans and Shitsburgh for beating AFC west teams.

Indy, Carolina, and Arizona better get their shit together if they want to make the playoffs this year.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

san diego is a train wreck.....they gave that game away. The only train wrecked more than them is a tie between KC and the browns. If there was any doubt if SD was leaving it was put to rest today. Now is when most saints fans start thinking "there's a chance" but I know better. We would've been better off just losing that game and playing the rest of the season for draft position. We do not have a favorable schedule the rest of the year so this win hurts more than it helps. If i was guessing I would say 3-13.

red
    95 Z28

san diego is a train wreck.....they gave that game away. The only train wrecked more than them is a tie between KC and the browns. If there was any doubt if SD was leaving it was put to rest today. Now is when most saints fans start thinking "there's a chance" but I know better. We would've been better off just losing that game and playing the rest of the season for draft position. We do not have a favorable schedule the rest of the year so this win hurts more than it helps. If i was guessing I would say 3-13.
    They'll beat Denver. It will be a trap game for Denver for sure, especially down in the dome. Kansas City isnt as bad as they seemed against the STeelers. They always play their best against Denver it seems like The Failclowns will also be a tough game for Denver this weekend.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

This just in, Eli Manning can't help but look like a little crybaby bitch.

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    This just in, Eli Manning can't help but look like a little crybaby bitch.
    Are you sure you aren't talking about Beckham?

'89 Turbo Trans Am Pace Car (Mom's car now)

'68 Camaro - 572 coming soon

'67 Nova - 406 SBC, PG

'10 ZR1

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    Are you sure you aren't talking about Beckham?
    He was acting like a dick at points... no doubt. But Eli is literally the definition of resting bitch face. He doesn't even have to be upset or crying about anything to look like he would cry if you asked him "Are you going to cry right now".
    Last edited by Zinergy; 10-04-2016 at 08:04 AM.

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    He was acting like a dick at points... no doubt. But Eli is literally the definition of resting bitch face. He doesn't even have to be upset or crying about anything to look like he would cry if you asked him "Are you going to cry right now".
    Here's some crying if I've ever heard it

“As tough as it is to understand that for a 23-year-old that has been blessed with a lot — God has gifted me with an amazing amount of ability — it seems like it’s all working against you,’’ Beckham said. “But what are you going to do? Are you going to back down or are you going to stand up? I’ve never been one to back down.’’

Settle down Odell - boo-hoo!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    They'll beat Denver. It will be a trap game for Denver for sure, especially down in the dome. Kansas City isnt as bad as they seemed against the STeelers. They always play their best against Denver it seems like The Failclowns will also be a tough game for Denver this weekend.
    I know how the NFL superstition game works....you say that but you know the chance of NO winning that game is about nothing. We no longer have home field advantage like we once did....our home record the last couple years is terrible....so much so that we've won more on the road and everyone knows how the saints do on the road. It's part of the problem we're having. For a few years those home games were automatic but those days are gone. I don't think KC is as bad as they played but they're not a team that's a threat either. Jury is still out on atlanta....I can't decide if they're just having a run or if they're offense is really that good. Smoking the saints at home was a momentum thing going into the game this last week and they beat Oak who honestly we almost beat so no big feat there.

red
    95 Z28

I know how the NFL superstition game works....you say that but you know the chance of NO winning that game is about nothing. We no longer have home field advantage like we once did....our home record the last couple years is terrible....so much so that we've won more on the road and everyone knows how the saints do on the road. It's part of the problem we're having. For a few years those home games were automatic but those days are gone. I don't think KC is as bad as they played but they're not a team that's a threat either. Jury is still out on atlanta....I can't decide if they're just having a run or if they're offense is really that good. Smoking the saints at home was a momentum thing going into the game this last week and they beat Oak who honestly we almost beat so no big feat there.
    Well, Denver is going to lay an egg here soon. The offense has been really shaky and the defense wont hold up forever. I think the Broncos will be favored against Atlanta and New Orleans, but they'll lose if they get into a shootout.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Denver better do whatever is necessary to keep the defense healthy. An injury or two and that's when the wheels might come off.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information