Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

98 Formula
    06 duramax

呸恭维的!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    呸恭维的!!!
    This is inscrutable....
    67 Camaro: K-K + 797-z (look it up), 454/Th400/4.10 12-bolt = 6mpg, PS/PDB/PW tilt, tach, gauges...

2005 Corvette LS2/M6 Magnetic Red Metallic (What else would it be?) w/ Cashmere interior

2002 Z28: NBM/Tan, MTI smooth lid, smooth bellows, !AIR, !cats, 1-3/4" QTP SS LT's, 2-1/2" TD's with X-pipe, MagnaFlows dumped at axle, custom welded SFC's, MidWest Chassis body mount adjustable T/A, 3400 stall, 3.23 gears (was 2.73). Tuned: 343rwhp/357rwt (before TD's). Best: 12.559 @ 108+, 1.73 60' @ 3500' DA w/MT ET Street DR's.

Carbon footprint? CLOWN SHOE!

Silver
    1999 Trans-Am, 2012 Sonic

Evenin,

Getting a building permit these days is crazy! It is know wonder people try to sneak in jobs with out them.....next will be some moron reading from his book telling me how to do the job....UGH....

Grilling out last night and was cleaning grill and something hit me in the eye and like always got my eye to water and no problem until 5:30 this morning when I awoke with what felt like a piece of 1b stone in it... My wife flushed it several times with eye drops and then water from the sprayer in the kitchen to no avail..... I pulled up my eye lid and she seen it! She got a Q-tip and got it out. It was a tiny speck barely visible my God did it hurt....now I guess my eye is scratched because it won't stop watering......

98 Formula
    06 duramax

full contact grilling.

Not sure how you clean your grill but a few years ago I stopped using wire brushes after seeing stories like this:

That's actually more common than you would think and the story I saw the bristle went through a man's esophagus puncturing a lung and was really close to his heart. It was about that time I started using foil. You can buy different styles of cleaners that don't have bristles but I just wad up a big handful of foil and use that to clean the grates. Another upside to using foil is it doesn't fling the shit around like a bristle brush does and will keep it out of your eye. I also got tired of the brushes ruining my damn shirts by flinging all the shit back towards me.
    Last edited by 0rion; 08-18-2016 at 01:45 AM.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

For the next several weeks, my time on here will be limited. Late last week, my partner and I jumped off a cliff and purchased a building for our law office. We had rented space for years and from time to time had looked but nothing really piqued our interest. The property we ended up buying is a residence known locally as "The Wren's Nest" that was originally built in 1854. In 2003, it was sold and converted into a restaurant that remained in operation until early 2014. It should make a beautiful office but there is a lot of work to do between now and the first week of October when we have to be out of our current digs. This is a walk around the exterior:

And the inside (with everything still in place):

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

full contact grilling.

Not sure how you clean your grill but a few years ago I stopped using wire brushes after seeing stories like this:

That's actually more common than you would think and the story I saw the bristle went through a man's esophagus puncturing a lung and was really close to his heart. It was about that time I started using foil. You can buy different styles of cleaners that don't have bristles but I just wad up a big handful of foil and use that to clean the grates. Another upside to using foil is it doesn't fling the shit around like a bristle brush does and will keep it out of your eye. I also got tired of the brushes ruining my damn shirts by flinging all the shit back towards me.
    I did too about the same time you did for the same reasons.

BLACK
    1998 PONTIAC TA

Damn pajeff02 , looks like it was a pretty nice establishment. I guess the food or service, or both wasn't up to par with the look of the restaurant. Well, congrats to the both of you on your purchase and your future building.
    1998 Pontiac TA, stock heads, FAST 90, FAST 90 TB, FLP LT, off road y-pipe with cat delete, flow master muffler, comp cams 54-457-11 223/231-610/617-112 LSA, Pro charger D1SC with FMIC @ 8psi, FROST tune, VIG 3200 stall, built 4l60e, snow meth kit, MOSER 12 bolt 373 gears, Derale 13900 trans cooler.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

full contact grilling.

I just use a wet paper towel and sometimes a stone for those reasons
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

Navy Blue Metallic

So I go in to help my son get his books for his College term. He transferred to the University this yr. On the way into the bookstore there's a sign that says "Invest in your future". Little did I know they meant to get the books you have to donate a kidney, 3rd born, & lb of flesh. $900 for 4 books.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Rent or buy them through Barnes and Noble (not the campus ones they base their pricing off what the college wants) or Amazon. Colleges mark up above list price. Only time stuff can be harder to get is when a college does a custom package with a ISBN only they use. But if your willing to do the work you can source the individual pieces for cheaper alot of the time. Text books are a giant racquet that's controlled by just a handful of publishers.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

Gray/ White

Mornin

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    Rent or buy them through Barnes and Noble (not the campus ones they base their pricing off what the college wants) or Amazon. Colleges mark up above list price. Only time stuff can be harder to get is when a college does a custom package with a ISBN only they use. But if your willing to do the work you can source the individual pieces for cheaper alot of the time. Text books are a giant racquet that's controlled by just a handful of publishers.
    We usually do but this yr my son transferred to the University from Community College to finish his degree and he took a summer class that didn't finished till 3 days prior to the start of the semester. The University made him wait till it was completed to registered. Why, no idea.

Now that he's in the system he can plan out the next semester to where it's not so much of a sting in the pocket.

Also his Chem book was new for all, it was the first time they issue it for this class, so I don't see them not buying it back. It's just the initial shock, car parts are cheaper....

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    For the next several weeks, my time on here will be limited. Late last week, my partner and I jumped off a cliff and purchased a building for our law office. We had rented space for years and from time to time had looked but nothing really piqued our interest. The property we ended up buying is a residence known locally as "The Wren's Nest" that was originally built in 1854. In 2003, it was sold and converted into a restaurant that remained in operation until early 2014. It should make a beautiful office but there is a lot of work to do between now and the first week of October when we have to be out of our current digs. This is a walk around the exterior:

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

And the inside (with everything still in place):

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size
    I don't know if you've ever said Jeff or I missed it......how many square feet is that place? Those outside pics make it look huge.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    We usually do but this yr my son transferred to the University from Community College to finish his degree and he took a summer class that didn't finished till 3 days prior to the start of the semester. The University made him wait till it was completed to registered. Why, no idea.

Now that he's in the system he can plan out the next semester to where it's not so much of a sting in the pocket.

Also his Chem book was new for all, it was the first time they issue it for this class, so I don't see them not buying it back. It's just the initial shock, car parts are cheaper....
    Yeah I know. My gf is going back to school this semester for a second degree and being in the book business I know how ridiculous it can get. I was joking about how I could be halfway to a new heads and cam package for what the school wanted her to pay for all her books just this semester. Cut the cost by 2/3 just from renting.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

* * * WTF, no August thread yet? * * *

It is a pretty massive building, Tim. really broken up floor plan though that's quite spread out.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

at least it looks all or mostly hardwood flooring....that would be a pain in the ass to vacuum.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Gray/ White

Mornin

Gray/ White

Afternoon. Looks like I'm getting a free fox body to play with

Navy Blue Metallic

Target practice?

Today 1st day back to school for my daughter. Guess which car she wanted to go to school in?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information