Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

I've swept a few legs playing that position in my child hood
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Yes.....yes......YES!!!

I didn't even know Tim was turning 21 again.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I've watched Chloe enough to know how the game is played in general. So far I'm finding all the problem is with the league as it is almost every time. There are no equipment bags so I have to evidently go buy all the shit I'm going to need for practice like cones and practice jerseys. There are no practice schedules for fields and it's first come so basically makes it a bitch to schedule practice times not knowing if a field is open. My career affords me the ability to get their first though I bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

98 Formula
    06 duramax

completely unrelated.....got back from my trip back to Missouri last night. What a depressing trip that was....I will probably never go back. That area I'm from is so poor and run down it sucks to go back and visit. I just don't understand how people can just let an area rot to nothing like those people have. It never was a metropolis but people halfway took care of their stuff and evidently those people are no longer around. Most all of the houses I lived in growing up have been torn down and all the buildings my dad worked out of are gone. There were a few high points.....kids got to go out on the mississippi river in my uncle's tug boat. Not a lot of kids running around that's done that. Took them fishing one afternoon with cane poles and caught some fish. Other than that we had more fun at the hotel than anywhere else.....could've done that here.

Navy Blue Metallic

I know what you mean Tim,

My teen yrs in Pa the Naval Base I grew up on they're closed down. The base housing had some nice homes that were turned over to the city and became shit. Got so bad the Feds took them back and fenced off. Few yrs later the whole place has been bulldozer over. I believe the old runway is still there. Would make one hell of a drag strip but it being surrounded by everything else they would most likely bitch like the did when Naval Planes took off or landed.

Why do ppl move next to airports and then bitch about noise?

Navy Blue Metallic

Gray/ White

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    I know what you mean Tim,

My teen yrs in Pa the Naval Base I grew up on they're closed down. The base housing had some nice homes that were turned over to the city and became shit. Got so bad the Feds took them back and fenced off. Few yrs later the whole place has been bulldozer over. I believe the old runway is still there. Would make one hell of a drag strip but it being surrounded by everything else they would most likely bitch like the did when Naval Planes took off or landed.

Why do ppl move next to airports and then bitch about noise?
    Shit it wasn't bull dozed last time I was up there. Hell I used to work at the Ford dealer across 611 from the runway. But it did go to ghost town status once it was finally closed completely with the contractors bugging out. Didn't know about Horsham getting some of the base housing

* * * WTF, no August thread yet? * * *

there is a position in soccer called the "sweeper"
    Last line of defense before goalie...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any experience with starting little ones with soccer? If so, how did it go?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I have a little My 3rd one starts this year. Those first years are probably the most fun because no one gives a shit about anything.....well....almost no one. The kids aren't expected to be good and they basically run around the field for an hour like a flock of ducks with a ball out in front of them. The kids and the parents get the most out of those first couple years of playing. Later on there's a gap that developes between kids and not everyone is good anymore....that's about the same time the parents start getting uptight and bitching more. My oldest son didn't care for soccer....he's not a sports guy. My daughter though digs it and loves playing. She plays spring, fall, and winter leagues. She's not the next Mia Hamm but she's pretty good. She's very aggressive and has the concept of how the game is played. If she can't beat them athletically she beats them mentally.......and physically. She knocks a lot of people down.

I have a little My 3rd one starts this year. Those first years are probably the most fun because no one gives a shit about anything.....well....almost no one. The kids aren't expected to be good and they basically run around the field for an hour like a flock of ducks with a ball out in front of them. The kids and the parents get the most out of those first couple years of playing. Later on there's a gap that developes between kids and not everyone is good anymore....that's about the same time the parents start getting uptight and bitching more. My oldest son didn't care for soccer....he's not a sports guy. My daughter though digs it and loves playing. She plays spring, fall, and winter leagues. She's not the next Mia Hamm but she's pretty good. She's very aggressive and has the concept of how the game is played. If she can't beat them athletically she beats them mentally.......and physically. She knocks a lot of people down.
    That's awesome! My daughter will be three in Sept. Since she was two, so loves to kick the soccer ball. It's so funny, because she is such a natural with dribbling and kicking the ball to whoever she's playing with. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Very helpful! We are thinking of signing our daughter up for the local leagues this fall! How old are your little ones now?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

my youngest turns 4 in October. He's gonna be a superstar.......that or he's gonna spend most of his time kicking kids in the balls. It's a toss up at this point. My daughter is 10 and my oldest is 13.

Chloe 2 years ago

this is one of my favorites from that time period beause it shows her staying with the ball and not giving up on it
    Last edited by 0rion; 08-10-2016 at 05:50 PM.

Wow! That's awesome! Your daughter is really good. Seems like she's a natural player. It's also exciting that your youngest is starting soon! It's crazy how quickly they start growing up!!!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

back to my post bitching about my recent trip back to Missouri to visit......this was a cool thing that came out of it. My cousin had a pic on his phone of my great grandma.....she was cherokee. I had a picture of her and my great grandpa together but it was cool getting another one.

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    Unless I can find a killer deal on a 5th gen ZL1 or Z28, it will be a 6th gen 1LE
    I just scored a 2012 Camaro SS, 1SS...SIM, 6spd, sub-1,800 mile car. Received a killer trade-in value from a dealership for my GTO that was within $250 of private party pricing via KBB (VGC), not trade-in value.

Took possession of it Saturday. I don't believe the dealership knew what they had in regards to the SS. I estimate $2k+ in mods ($1500 alone in a JBA full cat-back and Elite Engineering Catch Can, and Cold Air Inductions CAI). I generated a list and turned to the interwebz for pricing. Being conservative, I used the lowest prices I ran across and wrote them down for record. Breaking down the RPO codes now. No buyers or sellers remorse at all!

With the release of the 6th Gen, 5th Gen values are making a lot or vehicles within reach. Good luck w/your search!
    Last edited by SSwt00SS; 08-11-2016 at 04:51 AM.

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    I just scored a 2012 Camaro SS, 1SS...SIM, 6spd, sub-1,800 mile car. Received a killer trade-in value from a dealership for my GTO that was within $250 of private party pricing via KBB (VGC), not trade-in value.

Took possession of it Saturday. I don't believe the dealership knew what they had in regards to the SS. I estimate $2k+ in mods ($1500 alone in a JBA full cat-back and Elite Engineering Catch Can, and Cold Air Inductions CAI). I generated a list and turned to the interwebz for pricing. Being conservative, I used the lowest prices I ran across and wrote them down for record. Breaking down the RPO codes now. No buyers or sellers remorse at all!

With the release of the 6th Gen, 5th Gen values are making a lot or vehicles within reach. Good luck w/your search!

You got lucky in getting a 2012 or newer. 2011 and older have an issue with the evap core for the hvac. In addition to the issue in order to fix the front window has to be pulled in order to access 2 bolts that are too close to the window. In 2012 that changed them to a post that slides in.

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Shit it wasn't bull dozed last time I was up there. Hell I used to work at the Ford dealer across 611 from the runway. But it did go to ghost town status once it was finally closed completely with the contractors bugging out. Didn't know about Horsham getting some of the base housing
    Making sure we are talking about the same location.

I lived in Warminster, the base there was called NADC, but my dad was station in Willow Grove.

I just looked it up Willow Grove changed it's name since I was there. I base housing I'm talking about has been renamed Warminster Community Park
    Last edited by SMWS6TA; 08-11-2016 at 06:14 AM.

Gray/ White

Across the street at the dealer is still Horsham thus why I called it that as I didn't think it crossed the county line to be in Warminster. Was Willow Grove Joint Reserve Station or something like that when I left in 2011

Navy Blue Metallic

In the 80's it was an Active Duty & Reserve
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f7/my-6-liter-build-174257/

http://www.ls1.com/forums/f8/my-8-8-rear-build-165553/

6.0L Block - Forged 403ci , Polluter Stg3 Cam, FAST 102mm Intake, NW102 TB, MSD wires, NGK TR6 plugs, Truck Coil Packs, LS3 Fuel Injectors, CC Pacesetter LT Headers, TS&P ORY, QTP e-Cutout, Magnaflow Muffler, 104mm Air Lid & Line Lock, Catch Can, Stage 2 T56 w/Viper shaft, PRO 5.0 Shifter, Tick MC, SPEC Stg3+ Clutch, QT SFI BH, MWC DSL, Full UMI Performance Suspension, Belstein Shocks, Hotchkis Springs (1" Drop), YR1 Snowflake Wheels wrapped in NT555 tires & Custom Fab Ford 8.8 rear w/Wavetrac Diff 3.73 Yukon Gears, WSQ Hood, 3"CM Strange Eng Drive Shaft.

00 FB Vert - Stock

78 FB - Just getting started......

Horsepower never lies, but is often lied about!

Gray/ White

Active duty left around 05 iirc

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information