Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL: Week 6

Pewter
    '00 SS

N your life? Cam Newton was pretty damn good his rookie year. Let the season play out b4 u make that assumption.
    Suspension: Lower control arms (Spohn), Drive shaft safety loop, Torque arm (Edlebrock), Strut tower brace, Panhard Bar (BMR)

Under the Hood: Smooth bellows, Lid, Catch can, LT Headers, ORY, AIR/EGR delete, Poly engine/transmission mounts,

Exterior: Painted brake calipers (Red), Halo “Spyder” Headlights w/matching parking/turn signals (Black)

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Niners shit the bed. The giants are a good team but not that good...not sure what happened there. Green bay showed being undefeated at game 6 doesn't mean much. Anddd I had horrible picks again That about sums it up..

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I thought I was doing pretty good the first half of the day. Then, it all went to shit...

RG III shows better decision-making than Cam Newton did last year - but I agree it's early to be so sure about the former.

red
    95 Z28

Glad I'm only picking in this thread. My picks they sucked this week...

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

The best part of the Browns victory is the sign someone had at the end of the game that said - 11 & 5 starts now!

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Damn my 9 yr old daughter pick better last week then I did this week......

This season just sucks for picking......I think using a blind fold and a dart board would have better picks....

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I leap frogged some people this week all due to that cleveland pick haha. I had the giants picked too & talked myself out of it which has become a weekly ritual.

Navy Blue Metallic

I now have doubts for the SD vs DEN game. I've picked DEN but now I'm going back and forth....

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Niners shit the bed. The giants are a good team but not that good...not sure what happened there. Green bay showed being undefeated at game 6 doesn't mean much. Anddd I had horrible picks again That about sums it up..
    Green bay showed what can happen if their offense actually plays well. Their Defense made the game easy by stopping the Texans run game completely.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

See... I decided that I was going to stop going back and constantly changing my picks before gametime. I was just going to stick with my first picks and deal with it. I'm rethinking that strategy now

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Green bay showed what can happen if their offense actually plays well. Their Defense made the game easy by stopping the Texans run game completely.
    I picked GB at first then went back and changed it to HOU because as much as I can't stand HOU they are playing very good this yr.

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    I picked GB at first then went back and changed it to HOU because as much as I can't stand HOU they are playing very good this yr.
    Houston was def that favorite and for good reason, they have been playing well, the game was in Houston and the Packers have been playing like crap. It was Rodger's first game over 300 yards this season I think.

I don't hate Houston but I have heard JJ Watt is a jackass. I am 25 and born and raised in WI as was Watt. I run into/know a lot of people who went to school with him in Pewaukee highschool and Madison for college. Most people seem to agree he was an ass and he is most remembered for being thrown through a wall by a Puerto Rican kid during a fight. It was a story that multiple people have brought up.

But he is rich as shit now

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

this week picks were tough! FINALLY the real packers showed up to play.

Love the falcons playing well but they are gonna give me a stroke lol

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    I now have doubts for the SD vs DEN game. I've picked DEN but now I'm going back and forth....
    You and me both bro, I have no idea who's going to win. When that happens I resort to who I don't like player/coaching staff wise on the team. I think Rivers is a douche and Manning is an all around great guy IMO so i'm picking Denver...plus Shanny use to coach there. But then again my brother-in-law is a SD fan soooo...

red
    95 Z28

Well, that was an interesting game to watch tonight... I cant imagine how much better the Broncos will be when they stop making the stupid mistakes, on ALL sides of the ball. Special teams tonight sucked, and cost us points twice. And then a couple of bonehead moves on offense tonight in the first half. I think they'll get that stuff taken care of, but fixing our third down defense might take a bit longer...

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    I don't hate Houston but I have heard JJ Watt is a jackass. I am 25 and born and raised in WI as was Watt. I run into/know a lot of people who went to school with him in Pewaukee highschool and Madison for college. Most people seem to agree he was an ass and he is most remembered for being thrown through a wall by a Puerto Rican kid during a fight. It was a story that multiple people have brought up.

But he is rich as shit now

Yeah but Watt is soo much better than Mario Williams ever was. What a fucking waste that guy was. And I bet nobody knows who that tough Puerto Rican guy is nowadays

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post

Yeah but Watt is soo much better than Mario Williams ever was. What a fucking waste that guy was. And I bet nobody knows who that tough Puerto Rican guy is nowadays
    Yea that is kinda what I meant by but he is rich as shit now. Nobody said you had to be a good person to be rich and famous. Although as I said before I have never met him personally.

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

fuuuuu, went to bed with the chargers up 24.. Woke up to a 1 point loss wtf...

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Just when you think you're safe...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information