Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I can't even remember the last time a woman that wasn't married or related to me even spoke to me unless it was part of her job...such as "would you like fries with that?" That's the great thing about being happily married with kids.....I could give 2 shits.

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Girls love SOM

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

I'm happily married to a woman in her 20's.. Don't mean I am dead and I don't snub anyone that askes a question male or female.

Woman it seems in general that like SUV's seem to be because they like the feeling of being safe/secure in a bigger rig.

The 08 H3 has a 5-crash rating so in that case it would actually be true as far as being a safe ride.

Not only that, they can also fill it with their girl friends an all go out together in the same vehicle.

Personally I have no real use for a truck with a bed, a mini van, or these mini suv, crossover tin can cars.

Even though I own both for farm/shop use.

H3 is also an entry level luxury SUV and tends to hold it's value over time, even better than a few larger luxury SUV's do.

This is exactly what I like about it, and the fact that it's not overly goddy or loaded down with tons of shit to go wrong.

Reguardless of the nay sayers they have a real rep for being great off road vehicles and a nice way to take the family on a long trip.

As well as hitting the trails. But I did'nt buy for trail use, as I had stated before I bought it as strickly a pavement pounder.

I have other cheaper 4x4's in my lot for farm use and will beat them up before taking my H3 out and destroying it's value on the trails.
    Last edited by Smittro; 09-18-2012 at 06:08 PM.

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Girls always ask for crash test ratings when they jump in my car

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Besides, there's just something about seeing 5-6 young women getting out of your H3 in the driveway..XD

navy blue
    2002 camaro ss

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I can't even remember the last time a woman that wasn't married or related to me even spoke to me unless it was part of her job...such as "would you like fries with that?" That's the great thing about being happily married with kids.....I could give 2 shits.
    Dam you need to get out more, You must be newly married!!!! lol

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    Girls always ask for crash test ratings when they jump in my car
    That's not what I am sayin at all. But I have been asked about that from guys b4.

If a girl is attracted to your car that is a good sign to stay far away from her.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

I don't have any mini vans though, just,,, NO!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    If a girl is attracted to your car that is a good sign to stay far away from her.
    Truth!

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

Anything that goes freaking snap your neck fast.

That's what this woman likes anyway.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    lol Now only if you had a clue what you're talking about..

Over 90% of the H3 Hummer owners in the Hummer forums are guys..

Many of which are white..

It's always dudes like you with inferior trucks (or no trucks at all) that say dumb shit like you've posted..
    Its dudes like you with security issues that feel the need to post long winded posts about your SUV in order to justify your purchase. Everyone on this forum knows you drive a H3 and have extreme bias towards them and not because we all read your current cars list but because you post so many posts defending your purchase.

As for dudes on the forums.... DUH dudes are mainly the ones on car forums most girls just buy cars/SUVs and drive them and never think of joining a community. There is a million girls who drive civics... guess what 90% of the people on civic forums are.... guys and 70% of those guys are asian.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 09-19-2012 at 05:34 AM.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

I have no need to justify anything to you or anyone else.. You simply have no clue what you're talking about..

That's a fact friend..

It's morons like you that have inferiority complexes that have to post negative comments about what other people drive to make yourself feel good.

Looking for approval from your internet "friends"..

Something tells me you could'nt cash the checks I write. Judging from the cars you drive alone that would seem to be true.

Take your cry baby shit elsewhere. The fact that you jacked the thread to post insults proves you're a loser by the very content of your post.

I did'nt do that to you,, you did that to yourself..

Now you have a nice day.XD

Arctic White, red/gray

I have no need to justify anything to you or anyone else.. You simply have no clue what you're talking about..

That's a fact friend..

It's morons like you that have inferiority complexes that have to post negative comments about what other people drive to make yourself feel good.

Looking for approval from your internet "friends"..

Something tells me you could'nt cash the checks I write. Judging from the cars you drive alone that would seem to be true.

Take your cry baby shit elsewhere. The fact that you jacked the thread to post insults proves you're a loser by the very content of your post.

I did'nt do that to you,, you did that to yourself..

Now you have a nice day.XD
    By the very content of my post? A white h3 is a girls vehicle.... it was a joke but you took it as me insulting you because you are defensive for some reason. As for cashing checks that you write who would say that to someone they do not know unless they were so insecure with themselves and had to prove how E-thug they can be by writing nonsense such as that?

People tell me a white corvette is a girls car because it is white and I usually just laugh, take the targa off and drive around with a smile on my face because I am secure with myself.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

I shit I can't help your parts cars don't stack up.

Nor can I help that your choice in vettes is worth less than my 5-cylinder H3..

That pretty much makes the security issues yours..

Again this is proven by your posts.

I mean the fact that you actually sat there and felt the need in your mind to take the time to post an insult proves this as well.

Good luck chief.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    By the very content of my post? A white h3 is a girls vehicle.... it was a joke but you took it as me insulting you because you are defensive for some reason. As for cashing checks that you write who would say that to someone they do not know unless they were so insecure with themselves and had to prove how E-thug they can be by writing nonsense such as that?

People tell me a white corvette is a girls car because it is white and I usually just laugh, take the targa off and drive around with a smile on my face because I am secure with myself.
    Please now you're trying to turn your remarks around.

You posted that hoping to get a rise out of me, plain and simple.

You lose..

Now you want to cry foul.. Simply put don't dish what you can't take.

Arctic White, red/gray

I shit I can't help your parts cars don't stack up.

Nor can I help that your choice in vettes is worth less than my 5-cylinder H3..

That pretty much makes the security issues yours..

Again this is proven by your posts.

I mean the fact that you actually sat there and felt the need in your mind to take the time to post an insult proves this as well.

Good luck chief.
    But here is where you are acting silly, it wasn't an insult.. it was meant as a joke. I didn't log on saying man I am going to make smittro cry with this post.

I didn't buy the vette because I wanted a car that was worth more than your h3, infact that thought never crossed my mind. How does my 15 year old vette not being worth as much as your hummer show that I have insecurities? You are one who felt the need to bring this up.

Back to topic I read an article a whiel back that stated women are attracted to men in sports cars because they seem fun and seem to have extra money but women would rather date a guy with a car that seems more responsible such as a civic. If I remember correctly the article made it seem like women thing men with porsches or vettes aren't looking for anything long term and that many women are which is a turn off.

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

Lol if we are talking about worth my Daytona is worth more than h3s. At least in my area they are. Seriously who gives a shit if their car is worth more than someone else? Take a chill pill seriously. Can't we all just get along?

Also I would like to add my wife has big boobs and she likes sports cars and trucks.
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

Arctic White, red/gray

Please now you're trying to turn your remarks around.

You posted that hoping to get a rise out of me, plain and simple.

You lose..

Now you want to cry foul.. Simply put don't dish what you can't take.
    Haha dude this conversation is over, you are just making assumption after assumption and acting like a immature kid. It was meant to be a joke and I am not crying foul, just explaining my comment.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Again your mistake for thinking you could joke with me..

You're right though it is over.. It was over before you started..

I seriously don't care what you think. You can say what ever makes you happy.

Just don't get pissed when it comes back on you.

I mean shit look @ my post a little more closely.

I was fucking with you back and you got your feelings hurt..
    Last edited by Smittro; 09-19-2012 at 06:46 AM.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Any car that projects the thought of $$$$$$$$ tends to attract women.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information