Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thats how I like to think of it, american muscle. It may be a little weak but not nearly as weak as the ricers. I dont like rice at all. I havent tryed one yet but it's only a matter of time. Im not sure its cheaper to mod than the LS1's. Ive got the non pi 4.6 and everything for it is pretty expensive. The 5.0's on the other hand were decently cheap to mod and I wish I had one to be honest.

Black
    1995 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by MIDNITELT1Z
    omg hahahaha dude this is funny, dont u get it??? ur car is slow...what im i supposed to be impressed by an ls1..yeah their faster than an lt1...stock...which i am faarrr from buddy....u sound like one of those guys that throw a tantrum when they lose a race n then go home n cry bout it....god i wish we could race so i could see one of those tantrums...their pathetic but hilarious just like u n ur car
    Wow........ I bet you drive around in your Z at night with sun glasses on.. don't you?

NBM
    '00 Z28

omg hahahaha dude this is funny, dont u get it??? ur car is slow...what im i supposed to be impressed by an ls1..yeah their faster than an lt1...stock...which i am faarrr from buddy....u sound like one of those guys that throw a tantrum when they lose a race n then go home n cry bout it....god i wish we could race so i could see one of those tantrums...their pathetic but hilarious just like u n ur car
    It's called english. Try it some time. "im i supposed to" understand your a$$? Take a minute, find a dictionary, look up each word and how to spell it before you type your next post.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

its comin

Silver
    2000 TransAM M6

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TransAm45
    Wow........ I bet you drive around in your Z at night with sun glasses on.. don't you?

man, I really haven't met anyone on this site that isn't badass...but you. You don't give F-body owners a bad name, you give people in general a bad name. you're worse than that fag BACONMACH.

There is no reason to be that critical of other people. I hate mustangs with a passion but I think TRASH is a cool ass guy.
    -my 2 cents

Blue
    04 Mach 1

Quote Originally Posted by jAgZ28
    well your car is what an 03-04 so the resale should be a little higher, but here in NY 00-02 ls1's depending on options, mileage, ect are still going for high teens and low twentys. so in the right case the resales are fairly close considering you car is a bit newer I'd say the resale is in the mid twentys. I'm not trying to defend midnite who is obviously a tool, I just did see the need to degrade the value of the cars. IMO I'll take my low mileage lt1 for 5 grand and if I had the money, which I dont as of yet lol, mod the hell out of it on what I would have spent on an ls1 or a stang and have a car that could probably run with just about anything on the street 10-15g's could go a long way! but that is just me
    That is what i said, i encluded the 00-02 ls1 cars as well didnt i. I know they are expensive. Hell most of the 02s down here go for 23gs.
    EDIT- sorry i just reread my post and it seems that what i ment to say and what it looks like i said are 2 diff. things. I meant that the 00-02 ls1 cars are expensive, for the most part just the 01-02 though. Sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by Mach1Mustang; 04-11-2006 at 09:23 PM.

2007 GMC Sierra Duramax

Quote Originally Posted by trash
    You do act like a 12 year old. I know just as well as the sun is shiniing my car is slow. Ive got one of the worst years for mustangs, a 98 turd. 4.6 with a 5 speed, offroad X and MAC's. Im 16 and just starting out so take it easy, if I would have thrown a tantrum about him beating me then why would I post this? Im just glad he even considered to try me.

That's a very nice car for a 16 year old.

Congrats.

Thanks, Ive worked like crazy to get that thing, luckily found a job when I was 15 and saved for a long time.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by cailey37
    ooooooo.....guess you told us....now why dont you grow up
    LMAO at this thread.

Thread Information