Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Black & Brilliant Silver
    1999&1997 SL600 6.0 V12's

It only does better when not in gear!

Black
    2002 WS6 A4, 2010 ram

I'm confused now... this went from a thread about someone being ignorant and arm chair racing then being showed up. Then to whatever that just was :/ lol Idk maybe next time she won't like many think her dd is a speed demon rx7 or whatever video you posted of.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Quote Originally Posted by D!ck View Post
    vielside rx7 would change your tune. or not worry about it, cuz your so far behind. lol
    Not sure why you're quoting me or what this has to do with the OPs thread lol.

I enjoyed the story, keep them coming.

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

It was hard to even understand what that guy was saying. I hope to get better stories when the TA is back up.
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

I actually thought of this story Wednesday while out in my SS. Some young kid in a rusted out, busted down Mazda 6 (it was a real shit box) saw me sitting at a stop sign & when he went passed me revved the heck out of his car. It sounded like it hadn't been tuned-up in decades & the muffler was about to fall off. I had a good laugh.

Black
    2002 WS6 A4, 2010 ram

I hate the armchair racers. Know a guy from ABC warehouse who has a stealth TT that tries telling me my ws6 isn't really a ws6 cause its auto.lol said it doesn't have the same HP.... no shit! Also saw him at the eight mile track saying his car was stock and could destroy my friends lt1 bird and my trans am.... ignorant just so happened he didn't have his stealth.

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 98TransAmWs-6 View Post
    It was hard to even understand what that guy was saying. I hope to get better stories when the TA is back up.
    So the Mazda 6 or whatever could beat the TA right now then?

I can understand you do not like arm chair racers. But I love to listen to their opinion!!! Oh well....

Black/ Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Thunder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 98TransAmWs-6 View Post

I can understand you do not like arm chair racers. But I love to listen to their opinion!!! Oh well....
    only because it has no engine atm.

Black
    2002 WS6 A4, 2010 ram

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Thunder View Post

I usually don't mind them just the stealth guy cause he always seems to insult other peoples cars. I do like the mustang or rice guy that after beating them always seem to know a guy who's faster than you... lol I didn't know you're racing for him lol

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by D!ck View Post
    If you have a sub 13 sec car you know to bow out of races with 16 sec cars. or just roll on in second and make them change their panties!
    I'll race anyone who wants to run them. I've raced motorcycles before. That's why I put as much money into my car as I have, to have fun with it.
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

Black
    2002 WS6 A4, 2010 ram

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    I'll race anyone who wants to run them. I've raced motorcycles before. That's why I put as much money into my car as I have, to have fun with it.
    That's what its all about right?

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

SO how did you do against these motorcycles? I did ok (for what i have) but i have a stock POS master clutch cylinder and at high rev/fast shifts misses F`-ckin 3rd !!! ( time for a "Tick"). and as far as ''racing anyone who wants to run them" - I fully agree, Ive raced cars i KNEW were faster than mine but its just the thrill of competition,Its funny to see the look on a guys face that has a $ 50,000 dollar plus car get smoked or almost get smoked by a 11 year old car....Its not always about HP it has alot to do with how well you know your car and how good you are at driving it.So im glad to hear you are representing the F-body Camaros out there with a good old fashioned beat down.
    Last edited by SuperSSguy; 11-01-2013 at 08:43 PM.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I've beaten a few crotch rockets in the last 2 years. The best though are the younger punks who drive around their parents Chrysler 300's or SRT8's and think they can put a hurting on me lol. I usually play with them for a little while then give it the gas. The best to date was a Dodge Viper though where the guy had his very hot gf in the car with him. After we were done playing, I slowed down and asked if he missed a shift. She started laughing at him. That was golden. Someone is out there that will hand me my ass one day - usually the smarter guys running around in other Camaros, Corvettes, Trans Ams, and GTOs in my area just pull up next to me and we bullshit with one another. There's a very fast stalled Camaro in my area who smoked the shit out of me before I built my car. I'm looking forward to running into him again to see how I fair up now. I'm not done with my car yet, but I'm getting closer. They're always be someone faster though. Always. Anyway, I don't condone street racing. Be careful out there and conscious of your surroundings.

Black/ Silver

I've beaten a few crotch rockets in the last 2 years. The best though are the younger punks who drive around their parents Chrysler 300's or SRT8's and think they can put a hurting on me lol. I usually play with them for a little while then give it the gas. The best to date was a Dodge Viper though where the guy had his very hot gf in the car with him. After we were done playing, I slowed down and asked if he missed a shift. She started laughing at him. That was golden. Someone is out there that will hand me my ass one day - usually the smarter guys running around in other Camaros, Corvettes, Trans Ams, and GTOs in my area just pull up next to me and we bullshit with one another. There's a very fast stalled Camaro in my area who smoked the shit out of me before I built my car. I'm looking forward to running into him again to see how I fair up now. I'm not done with my car yet, but I'm getting closer. They're always be someone faster though. Always. Anyway, I don't condone street racing. Be careful out there and conscious of your surroundings.
    I wonder how I will fair against a Viper with the 395 I am building....

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

My best friend has a newer Viper - about 5 years old. His is fast. It feels a lot faster than mine. Then again, a lot of cars do when you're sitting in the passenger seat and not behind the wheel. We've talked about running them come spring to see. It hasn't happened yet though. I think I'm a better driver than he is so that might play into my favor. I guess we'll see if it ever happens. I'm expecting to break into the 10's next year. You should fair out pretty well with your current build I think.

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

My best friend has a newer Viper - about 5 years old. His is fast. It feels a lot faster than mine. Then again, a lot of cars do when you're sitting in the passenger seat and not behind the wheel. We've talked about running them come spring to see. It hasn't happened yet though. I think I'm a better driver than he is so that might play into my favor. I guess we'll see if it ever happens. I'm expecting to break into the 10's next year. You should fair out pretty well with your current build I think.
    Yeah the Vipers are fast cars for sure!!...There was a guy that used to own one at the ol` watering hole (aka BAR) that i used to frequent when my car was still new and we always respected each others cars they were the newest and most HP cars in the lot at the time so they were always a source of conversation plus the owners daughters boyfriend used to own a WSX --anyway it was all good until one day he started saying how he likes it when guys in T/A`s and Camaros try to test him and he blows their doors off. I never really said a whole lot other then that there are some Camaro`s and T/A`s out there that could do the same to Vipers especially when you add four extra cylinders and alot more HP..Its kinda in a different catagory But as stated on any given day or car there are alot of variables to add to the equation- Then again its ''bar talk'' so it could all be bullshit anyway Disclamer:at no time do i condone drinking and driving nor were any animals hurt in the production of this post.* I was completly sober when i drove home....
    Last edited by SuperSSguy; 11-05-2013 at 03:22 PM.

Black
    2002 WS6 A4, 2010 ram

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSSguy View Post
    Yeah the Vipers are fast cars for sure!!...There was a guy that used to own one at the ol` watering hole (aka BAR) that i used to frequent when my car was still new and we always respected each others cars they were the newest and most HP cars in the lot at the time so they were always a source of conversation plus the owners daughters boyfriend used to own a WSX --anyway it was all good until one day he started saying how he likes it when guys in T/A`s and Camaros try to test him and he blows their doors off. I never really said a whole lot other then that there are some Camaro`s and T/A`s out there that could do the same to Vipers especially when you add four extra cylinders and alot more HP..Its kinda in a different catagory But as stated on any given day or car there are alot of variables to add to the equation- Then again its ''bar talk'' so it could all be bullshit anyway Disclamer:at no time do i condone drinking and driving nor were any animals hurt in the production of this post.* I was completly sober when i drove home....
    Vipers are v10 cars so they have two extra cylinders on an ls1 car awesome cars just not as fast as they should be just my opinion though.

Black/ Silver

There is a viper that I see every so often in my area, I hope after I am finished with my 395 he'll want to race. I would love to see his face after he loses.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I don't see too many Vipers. I did see a red ZR1 last summer while I was cruising around. He was coming up behind me on Rt. 30 which is a major strip that runs for miles on end. I'll be honest, my heart was pumping as he came up on me. When he got 2 car lengths behind me in the other lane I dropped it into second gear and was holding my RPM's around 4500 because I just knew he was going to try to blow by me, especially since nobody else was around us. He came up next to me and I looked over. It was an older man just cruising along talking on his cellphone. He paid no attention to me lol. Biggest disappointment ever. I really wanted to see what that car was made of. I even gave it a little throttle blip which I knew he heard because my car is insanely loud. Nothing happened.

I did just see a guy got into the 8's on a stock bottom end in one. That's insane. Doubt I'll ever see another one.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information