Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SUNSET ORANGE
    2001 PONTIAC TRANS AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by baconmach
    lol.........ya fbody vs fbody......from what i saw it was a trans am vs a v6 bird........!!! wtf are you talkn about....and we dpnt need a blower........i put a stock mach against a stock ls1/lt1 anyday...

say what you will but.....the fact is we run the same times regardless ofw hat you want to believe(both are in the low 13s stock....)

....and ls2 .....those are pigs as well....for 400hp at least.(run the same if not slower than an ls1 fbody)<-----argue this all ya want........oh well you can talk all you want but every ls1 i run into wont race.....
    im calling you out on that first comment. i have beaten machs before and never lost.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by 2001somws6
    im calling you out on that first comment. i have beaten machs before and never lost.
    don't even get him started on that. I've never seen one beat an fbody either but he's bullheaded as you can tell by this lovely thread.

He likes to start shit, like when he says all he saw was t/a vs 6banger fbody races, appairently he just happened to overlook diph and boner's threads -which even have videos

SUNSET ORANGE
    2001 PONTIAC TRANS AM WS6

yea your right he's just another loud mouth mustang driver that thinks they can beat every car on the road.

black
    2002 corvette coupe

5.7>4.6, I don't know why Ford just doesn't build em bigger, well now they are doing better, but still behind 100 horses with the GT.

I used to be a Mustang guy, I still drive the wife's GT (and wwwaaaaayyy harder than I do the Vette, I might add) .

I guess the pride is the same as when a 4cyl beats a V-8, the David vs. Goliath issue. That's the Mustang mystique.

When I used to have my 89 GT, my friend was riding with me and I didn't know much about cars then (I thought mustangs were superfast ) and alongside comes a T/A. I was like, I'm gonna go for it, my friend said "dude you will get killed" I wasn't so sure so I tried it. Left me like I stopped. (225 hp vs. 3xx hp)

That's no Mach or Cobra but still, Ford could do better and try to even the base GT up a little, the new Mustang is about making money though, and that it has done.

m0dular6480
    Quote Originally Posted by dipherentdesign
    mustang owners have wider vaginas than ricers.
    That was just uncalled for. Based on that I take it you like civics more than mustangs?

m0dular6480
    i finally understand why the ls1 ego is so big....... .....

alll the kills consist of eclipses and the spyder conv version, rx8s, stock gt's,eagle talons,near stock srt-4s, and lil 4cylinder ricer hondas..... i mean seriously wtf.....i beat an sentra ser with my 4cyl daily driver....i should post that .......its about as interesting as an ls1 racing a bunch of 4 cylinders .

...no wonder the ls1 can't be beat.....it never races anything with more than 260hp hahah

i know someone has to have noticed this.....
    Hell I drive a Mustang and I call bullshit on this post. While I can say that I've beat a 97 Trans Am with the LT1 (not by more than 1/2 car length, but a win is a win), I'm educated enough to know that my Mustang WILL NOT beat an LS1. Stock for stock an LS1 will kill a mustang by AT LEAST 2 to 3 car lengths.

The main reason I bought my 01 GT, is that I was looking at an 01 WS6, and the dealer wanted $25,000. My Mustang was on the lot for $16,900. Having just bought a new house, I wasn't about to pay a $475 per month car note. So I bought the slower (but still nice, nonetheless) Mustang, with the intent of modifying it enough to my liking (I'd be happy as hell with low 13's or high 12's).

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

it takes 4 valves per cylinder for a mustang to keep up with a LS1. granted, another on of fords ingenius ideas was to put a 281 into the mustang to begin with. then ford went damn we're stupid, let's add two more valves per cylinder. then, they wen't, that didn't work, let's add a blower to it.

i give them credit for beating a dead horse (pun intended). but now, they go and remove one valve per cylinder and leave it at 4.6L.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

i should give baconmach a warning for trolling because of this post. but, i'm amused by his jealousy. i'll await his next comment.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Quote Originally Posted by 2001somws6
    you and i need to meet up and go at it one day/night. how's it going al?? heard from the MMC owners lately?

Blue
    04 Mach 1

I will tell you what, the mach is no regular mustang. It is defientaly on par with the LS1 and it will kill the LT1. And i have a LT1 TA. In my mach i traped 105 mph in the 1/4 stock. You guys can say what you want about the 4.6 but atleast we have newer technology than the LS1. GM should have worked off the lt5 design, its dohc, for the ls1, but no they decided to stick with the pushrod. I will line my car up with any ls1 with simular mods to mine without thinking, it is going to be a drivers race.

Get used to tha view!
    Mach1 just a question. What time did you get in the 1/4 when you ran it? I'd like to know because i ran a 13.41 @ 107mph bone stock. (That's almost nailing the spinning through 1st and 2nd.) Hell i will admit i cant drive all that well. I got a 2.48 60' time on that run. Just saying i think the LS1 has the power over the Mach. I'm prime example.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1Mustang
    I will tell you what, the mach is no regular mustang. It is defientaly on par with the LS1 and it will kill the LT1. And i have a LT1 TA. In my mach i traped 105 mph in the 1/4 stock. You guys can say what you want about the 4.6 but atleast we have newer technology than the LS1. GM should have worked off the lt5 design, its dohc, for the ls1, but no they decided to stick with the pushrod. I will line my car up with any ls1 with simular mods to mine without thinking, it is going to be a drivers race.
    yeah that newer technology that's some good stuff, the LS1 LS2 ans LS7 are HUGE mistakes since they aren't overhead cams. Your cool ricer argument about technology opened my eyes. All of these stangs that can't hang with an LS1 and get worse gas mileage to boot are where it's at, thanks to their technology

You're an idiot

NBM
    '00 Z28

this thread is retarded.

BlkBird01NHRA
    i finally understand why the ls1 ego is so big
    why not post about a lightning, vette, modded t type or something lol......
    What would this post be LS1 beats LS1???

What do you drive and where are ya located at in Cali?

Blue
    04 Mach 1

Yep, i am an idiot. You got me. I ran a 13.49 at that mph with a 2.2 60'. The reason you get better mpg is that you have a second overdrive. I still get over 22 mpg with the mods that i have now. And the cobra gets the same mpg that you guys do. Plus it will beat you guys. Sure it has a supercharger, but it also has 1.1 less liters than you guys.

black
    2002 corvette coupe

I have a friend witha yellow Mach and that bitch is fast!!! Sounds great too, really mean (not sure of his mods tho), I really liked it, and no I'm not riding mustang utz I actually liked the car. Just not as much as an LS1.

Im trying to get my wife to trade her 02 GT for a T/A. One reason is the gas mileage. She doesn't want to tho. She wants a Mach1 or Cobra

black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1Mustang
    Yep, i am an idiot. You got me. I ran a 13.49 at that mph with a 2.2 60'. The reason you get better mpg is that you have a second overdrive. I still get over 22 mpg with the mods that i have now. And the cobra gets the same mpg that you guys do. Plus it will beat you guys. Sure it has a supercharger, but it also has 1.1 less liters than you guys.

Lets take 1.1 of our cars and add a supercharger lol. Who would win??

Let me see..... LS1!

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

nothing wrong with a mach I or cobra. we can go round and round all day and night. they are both about equal in terms of performance. this is getting pretty old. time to lock.

Thread Information