Page 217 of 356 FirstFirst ... 1767117167177187197213214215216217218219220221237247257267317 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,340 of 7102

Silver
    1999 Trans-Am, 2012 Sonic

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyman View Post
    would be easy to make now that you have one, Just buy a 3-d printer you could make bank
    I know John, I can picture a candy Orange one and a Silver one would Look Awsome

candy tangerine
    1998 ws6 6spd

Quote Originally Posted by kingls1 View Post
    I know John, I can picture a candy Orange one and a Silver one would Look Awsome
    Hell ya! lol

Red
    98 TA WS6

Quote Originally Posted by RONS98TA View Post
    Has a race car look to it! Looks tough.
    Looks great -- was that the carbon fiber addition? Dave

Black
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by MakinWaves View Post
    Looks great -- was that the carbon fiber addition? Dave
    No it's not carbon fiber. I don't know that they offer one in carbon.

Here is a pic with the car cleaned up at one of the local shows.

Red
    98 TA WS6

Quote Originally Posted by imprtkillr2810 View Post
    No it's not carbon fiber. I don't know that they offer one in carbon.

Here is a pic with the car cleaned up at one of the local shows.

Click for full size
    Looks fantastic, I'm looking to do the same to my TA, wheels look great also. [BLUR][/BLUR]

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Hit up sdparts for new tr55 plugs and wires. Started running rough over the weekend so hoping its just a bad spark plug. Wires are original to the car so figured might as well take care of both while im at it.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Any codes?

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Nope at first thought it was the clutch slipping because of the way it felt but then rolled the windows down and could hear what sounded like a misfire. Got home parked and let it idle and the rough feeling was still there but you could almost time it down to the second when it would hit so started pulling plugs to see what they looked like. Number four was pretty rough looking and the others weren't all that great either. Other thing is my gas mileage has dropped a lot on it over the last few months. Just figured because I only drive once a week or every other week I was having too much fun to make up for driving a 4 cylinder all the time now. Started thinking about it and they are probably 6 or 7 years old and I believe they were replaced when I was having troubles with the PCM since we started with them first. Which means they probably have around 60-70k miles on them. One of those things thats been on my list to replace but it hit about 80k and then i was fixing something else all the time so I kept pushing it back.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Had a belt squeal. Replaced all 3 belts with Gatorbacks (now they are continental) What a pain in the a$$ when you have a procharger, BUT I may have gotten lucky they were squealing. While I was under the car removing the blower, my water pump was leaking, This may have been the original cause of the belts squealing from the antifreeze dripping all over the pulleys. So at least I was home and not down OC hotrod week when said leak was discovered.
    My serpentine belt is noisy. Not looking forward to replacing that SOB now.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Pulled up to a box of wires and spark plugs on the door step. May try to do that first thing in the morning before I run down to burlington tomorrow.

Black
    99 Trans Am

Rack.
    `99 Trans Am: Vigilante 2600, Stroked (383), Cammed, TSP Catback and Headers,Strano/Koni STR.T, Strano 35/22 Sway Bars, Elite E2 Catch can, 400,000 miles
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    79 Firebird: Pontiac 400 4-speed, Borg Warner Super T-10, XE-268 Cam, Hedman headers, Edelbrock RPM intake, dual exhaust & Flowmasters
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    `08 Corvette Base M6 LS3, Morimoto Headlights and Taillights, SLP Blackwing CAI.

Silver Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Girlfriend and I went on a ride. I ended up asking for a recorded video clip of the car and she surprisingly agreed, so I took full advantage.

2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

SLP lid & bellow w/ K&N, GMMG catback w/ Corsa Clones, UMI SFC, UMI Adj. Panhard, UMI Adj. TQ arm w/ relocation kit, QTP Longtube headers ORY, LS6 intake, EGR/A.I.R delete.
    Eibach prokit, Bilstein HDs, Nitto NT555s, skip shift elim, whiteface overlays, 20% tint, matte black decal/overlays
    YouTube.com/DarrenWS6

Pewter
    2002 WS6 TA

UMI LCA's and panhard rod got fitted today.

Maybe it would have been simpler to get the car on my bud's lift but
    it was a nice day and i got busy with a floor jack and axle stands.

Job's a goodun!

BLACK
    1998 PONTIAC TA

We all need girlfriends like her!!

Silver Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Went to a Sunday evening cruise in at a place called Cowanesque Lake outside of Elkland P.A. I ended up going to the wrong area and instead went to another lake named Ive's Run, about 10 miles off course. I drove around the whole place looking for a cruise in sign or gathering. Ended up heading further down the road and then I seen a sign for Cowanesque Lake 7 miles north. After realizing I had the two mixed up I felt like an outright fool. The sad part is I grew up about 15 miles from there in a place called Millerton... Fail sunday but driving the car was a blast! I also got a CEL that night, P1416. Air pump issue from what Jeff said.

Today I had off with the girlfriend so we ended up going to the Wellsboro P.A. Grand Canyon. We hit up Lenard Harrison state park, and then Colton Point state park. Colton being my favorite side due to less people flow, curvy drive up the mountain, and the scenic parking lot photos I can take!

After giving the car a lot of photographical attention, I got the girlfriend in a shot with her to keep both the ladies happy and not jealous

On the way to, girlfriend discovered my front right DRL was out. I verified it and knocked on it to see if it was just a little loose. Since I had 1 bulb out in the pass side taillamp I got all new #3057 taillight bulbs and some #3457-A. I pulled the passenger side one and it lit up for a bit, but I don't play that crap. Replaced with anyway, discovered that the bulbs were both #4157-K. So somebody replaced them once with hotter bulbs. Hopefully things are good now! All lights work. Big pet-peeve of mine.

BLACK
    1998 PONTIAC TA

I love those peaceful drives with curvy roads. The weather and scenery looks really nice. Good luck with the drl's working forever. LOL. It seems like I replace mine about every other year. It was a design flaw from the factory. I hear there is a LED replacement for them that burns cooler and should last the life of the car. I did however buy some aftermarket housings that not only look 100% better then the foggy originals, but I also don't have the moisture problem the originals did either. Its been 2 years now and my lights are still working, but only time will tell. My next move will be LED's.
    1998 Pontiac TA, stock heads, FAST 90, FAST 90 TB, FLP LT, off road y-pipe with cat delete, flow master muffler, comp cams 54-457-11 223/231-610/617-112 LSA, Pro charger D1SC with FMIC @ 8psi, FROST tune, VIG 3200 stall, built 4l60e, snow meth kit, MOSER 12 bolt 373 gears, Derale 13900 trans cooler.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

The DRL sockets and housings get baked and water logged over time. I have replaced both sockets on our car as the stock ones were "crispy".

Getting lost in Tioga County? Yeah, we won't pick on you about that one.

Silver Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS6

I love those peaceful drives with curvy roads. The weather and scenery looks really nice. Good luck with the drl's working forever. LOL. It seems like I replace mine about every other year. It was a design flaw from the factory. I hear there is a LED replacement for them that burns cooler and should last the life of the car. I did however buy some aftermarket housings that not only look 100% better then the foggy originals, but I also don't have the moisture problem the originals did either. Its been 2 years now and my lights are still working, but only time will tell. My next move will be LED's.
    Sounds good, may I ask what these aftermarket housings are? Well, where I could possibly get a set. They have a clear housing? Sounds nice. Could put a chrome covered amber bulb in there like I have in my truck and clean the appearance very well. I considered the LED route, but for now at least the bulbs are good to go. Maybe in the near future I'll get some v3 Tritons from Vleds for them. No switchbacks for me as I absolutely lover how thesee cas look with DRL lights on.

Silver Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    The DRL sockets and housings get baked and water logged over time. I have replaced both sockets on our car as the stock ones were "crispy".

Getting lost in Tioga County? Yeah, we won't pick on you about that one.
    I've noticed this. My passenger side socket sure did look ugly. Drivers side looked real nice though.

Yeah I am still face palmed at my own failure of realizing my navigational mishap. Shame .

Silver
    1999 Trans-Am, 2012 Sonic

I hear there is a LED replacement for them that burns cooler and should last the life of the car. I did however buy some aftermarket housings that not only look 100% better then the foggy originals, but I also don't have the moisture problem the originals did either. Its been 2 years now and my lights are still working, but only time will tell. My next move will be LED's.
    So far (knock on wood) mine have been working just fine, however my wife absolutely gives me a hard time every time I come home, she says they are cloudy and look terrible I don't see it! You can pick up housings on eBay that a few members have used and like.
    Ron you have any info on the led bulbs your talking about? Are they direct plug in or do you have to make changes like I see in some treads?

Page 217 of 356 FirstFirst ... 1767117167177187197213214215216217218219220221237247257267317 ... LastLast

Thread Information