Page 187 of 356 FirstFirst ... 3787137147157167183184185186187188189190191207217227237287337 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 7102

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Order new pistons. 4.005" for 4" stroke. I'll let you just what the ci for the build is going to be

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Talked to Steve Addison today from Monster Clutch. Believe he is the owner of SNL/Monster Clutch. My new clutch package should be shipped out Friday or Monday. Talk about a company that believes in customer service. He replied to my email in just a couple mins and the 2 following responses shortly after. Now just need to order new a new fuel pump setup and new engine mounts/trans mount. Probably order those today or tomorrow just trying to figure out if I really need the new wiring harness that Racetronix recommends for their fuel pumps.
    Last edited by raynor139; 12-31-2014 at 12:56 PM.

Navy Blue Metallic

I did with mine. Not difficult to do. Might as well since your already there.

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

Heating up the garage this weekend and installing my plugs and wires...I ordered them forever ago and never installed them because I R Lazy.

black
    02 TransAm Ramair WS6

Worked on my replacement door panels yesterday. What a job getting those staples out! Was going to try to get the old panels off the bird but its like 40 deg. in the garage and 25 deg. outside w/ 3" of snow & still falling .... I hate winter !!! Maybe I'll be like orangeguy and get a heater !!!

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmTerry View Post
    Worked on my replacement door panels yesterday. What a job getting those staples out! Was going to try to get the old panels off the bird but its like 40 deg. in the garage and 25 deg. outside w/ 3" of snow & still falling .... I hate winter !!! Maybe I'll be like orangeguy and get a heater !!!
    haha I've got one of those big old school oil heaters in my garage. Warms it up to about 70 degrees in less than 30 mins it does drive my electricity bill up tho...
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

black
    02 TransAm Ramair WS6

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    haha I've got one of those big old school oil heaters in my garage. Warms it up to about 70 degrees in less than 30 mins it does drive my electricity bill up tho...
    A small price to pay !!! .. imo

Navy Blue Metallic

You could move to a warmer state

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    shoot...gets up to like 100+ during the summer up here. I welcome the winter most of the time and on snow days its amazing because I can just stay inside and tinker on stuff.

When I was on the gulf coast the only time that happened was when tornadoes were coming or when a hurricane was on the way in...I'll stick to my heater for now

Navy Blue Metallic

My wife and I liked the Nashville/Ft Campbell area. One of the few places we lived, that had four seasons.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Too Fast is sleeping currently. Clean, waiting for spring. Gonna be -10 degrees F tonight.

Silver
    1999 Trans-Am, 2012 Sonic

Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    Too Fast is sleeping currently. Clean, waiting for spring. Gonna be -10 degrees F tonight.

Me too!
    99 Trans Am, SLP Lid, Blackwing filter, smooth bellow, Ported TB, LS6 intake, Ws6 lower ram air box, OBX LT's, Magna Flow cat back, LS7 clutch, Tick MC, Hurst Shifter, Frost Tune, UMI SFC,LAC, STB, PB, Torq Arm, Super Hawk hood, Torq Thrust II, Kee Audio.
    Strange S60 4:10's, D&S Rotors, S/S Brake Lines.
    Nitto NT05R Track Tire's, 12.7 @ 108 / 1.82 60'
    Wish list.
    Coil overs, Heads & Cam

BLACK
    1998 PONTIAC TA

I bought 1 of those round orange torpedo style kerosene/diesel heaters well over 10 years ago from home depot. By far 1 of the best investments I have ever made. It warms up my garage in just a few minutes. Some of the nicer models even have a t-stat on them so you dont have to shut it off with the switch when you start to boil. I didnt get that cause I'am a cheap SOB. I highly recommend spending the few extra $$ for that thought.
    1998 Pontiac TA, stock heads, FAST 90, FAST 90 TB, FLP LT, off road y-pipe with cat delete, flow master muffler, comp cams 54-457-11 223/231-610/617-112 LSA, Pro charger D1SC with FMIC @ 8psi, FROST tune, VIG 3200 stall, built 4l60e, snow meth kit, MOSER 12 bolt 373 gears, Derale 13900 trans cooler.

Silver
    1999 Trans-Am, 2012 Sonic

I have a wall mount propane heater that works awsome. You can convert them to natural gas also. Very efficient and no fumes. Problem I had with torpedo heater was fumes in small area and you stink like kerosene. But if you want instant heated garage then they are the ticket.

black
    02 TransAm Ramair WS6

Well, I braved the garage over the last 2 days and got my replacement door panels installed !! YEA ! I finally don't have to stare at those damn cracks anymore. It's an attached garage so it's not as cold as a detached one could get I suppose. I modified the new panels so hopefully they won't crack -- I will loose my mind if they do !! I' going to work on the old ones next and see if I can make them look any better. I am NOT looking forward to 2 more sets of those evil industrial sized staples though ....my thumb still hurts from the other two !! :-/
    '02 Black RamAir M6--Kooks LTH, Magnaflo, Lowered Eibach springs and Bilstien shocks, Tuned By Frost, K&N & SLP box, Smooth bellows, polished TB, Spohn perf. suspension, shock tower brace. UMI 3point SFC. Front & side splitters w/ canards. American Racing 18" wheels & Mich. Pilot SS titres
    '76 LagunaS3 - 355ci , 350 turbo, 3:55's

black
    02 TransAm Ramair WS6

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    That just happens to be the plan !! ... just gimme 3 or 4 more years to get retired from the fire dept. and I hope to be headed south !!!!

Black / White

New Plugs and Wires are installed...wow did that make a difference! Threw the MSD's in the trash and went with AC Delco at the recommendation of a bunch of tuners...plugs made a difference, not sure about the wires but if multiple tuners say I dont need MSD's then I'll go with the recommendation.

Next up is new exhaust...going stainless from front to back. My car came with long tubes "crappy ones" and an ORY into a flowmaster cat back...sounds good, but doesnt perform all that great. I also had a feeling I had an exhaust leak and I found it. My Y pipe had a small crack right after the merge so I put a bead weld on it to seal it up until I get my new stuff installed. You should have seen the condensation flowing out of that crack...it was a lot.

black
    02 TransAm Ramair WS6

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    New Plugs and Wires are installed...wow did that make a difference! Threw the MSD's in the trash and went with AC Delco at the recommendation of a bunch of tuners...plugs made a difference, not sure about the wires but if multiple tuners say I dont need MSD's then I'll go with the recommendation.

Next up is new exhaust...going stainless from front to back. My car came with long tubes "crappy ones" and an ORY into a flowmaster cat back...sounds good, but doesnt perform all that great. I also had a feeling I had an exhaust leak and I found it. My Y pipe had a small crack right after the merge so I put a bead weld on it to seal it up until I get my new stuff installed. You should have seen the condensation flowing out of that crack...it was a lot.
    My speed shop ( F-Body Central in Baltimore, md ) Recommended Kooks headers and Magnaflo all stainless. I went them and am very satisfied.. Sound great and really woke up the performance. I had the cats deleted but if I had it to do again, i'd would have gone with some high flo cats ONLY because the exhaust is pretty pungent without them. The state inspection here (Md) is plug in to the OBD II to see if any codes show -- if not ur good to go. I just went through with no problems but other states might have a visual aspect. Just my 2 cents.

Black / White

My speed shop ( F-Body Central in Baltimore, md ) Recommended Kooks headers and Magnaflo all stainless. I went them and am very satisfied.. Sound great and really woke up the performance. I had the cats deleted but if I had it to do again, i'd would have gone with some high flo cats ONLY because the exhaust is pretty pungent without them. The state inspection here (Md) is plug in to the OBD II to see if any codes show -- if not ur good to go. I just went through with no problems but other states might have a visual aspect. Just my 2 cents.
    Our emissions is plug in and read the codes and a visual but no sniffer tests...With that said I've seen quite a few cars with no cats go through our emissions without an issue...guess they think that giant collector at the bottom is a cat

Maple Red Metallic
    2001 T/A

I think, but don't quote me...there is a way to program your PCM to allow you to pass emissions w/o having cats. Then again, depends on what state you live in and their emissions laws. A friend of mine has a 2010 Vette with Kooks LT's and Corsa exhaust w/o cats and passes emissions here in Indiana with just his PCM tune.

Page 187 of 356 FirstFirst ... 3787137147157167183184185186187188189190191207217227237287337 ... LastLast

Thread Information