Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    funny......but serious. I've thought the last few years about putting a sign out front and doing that. I mean the damn smoker is running most of the week anyhow.....might as well sell some of the meat instead of giving most of it away.
    Shoot, if you've got the traffic to justify sales going through there, I say go for it

Then, your next step after everyone starts raving about your BBQ, is to narrow down that sauce and start bottling it

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Build a drive through vacuum place.
    that's an idea....mobile vacuuming service. I can go to peoples houses and clean them....wait....shit, that's just being a maid.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

One thing you might want to invest in is a proper harness for the dog to pull with.

Also, if you start to sell smoked meat products no doubt the whoever is in charge of regulating such things will want their palm greased...

White
    2005 Silverado

Nice looking dog

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

wheres the beer barrel?

btw great looking dog?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    One thing you might want to invest in is a proper harness for the dog to pull with.

Also, if you start to sell smoked meat products no doubt the whoever is in charge of regulating such things will want their palm greased...
    Yep....already looked at getting a regular pulling harness for him....they're cheap. This one is fine to start out with though and get him used to pulling light things with.
    I live outside the city limits so good luck on them getting any money out of me My brother is in the process of opening a 2nd restaurant and is going to do brisket sammiches.....I might be doing that once or twice a week for him too.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolBreeze View Post
    Nice looking dog
    thanks....been a great dog so far.

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    wheres the beer barrel?

btw great looking dog?
    I have one....collar is still a tad bit big on him though. I haven't tried it on him in a week or two so it may be closer to fitting him now.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

few weeks ago...

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

few weeks ago...

Click for full size
    With the barrel.. Do you have them on the kids??

Nice looking photo

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Thunder View Post
    With the barrel.. Do you have them on the kids??

Nice looking photo
    the kids wear coke in their barrels

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Bump.....this guy died last weekend. 12 years and 7 months. He was in bad shape the last year or so and got really bad the last month so it was time. Overall I guess he was a good dog. I would never get another st Bernard for indoors though. Just too much dog to have in the house. Was a good dog for us at the time and was always gentle with everyone. He did start to get old and cranky to the point I had to move him outside last year because I didn't trust him....he was kind of senile and he was deaf so it was easy to startle him and he'd come up growling. He snapped at me once when I was trying to step over him and that was it....time to go outside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

Navy Blue Metallic

fun with the dog

sorry to hear.
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f7/my-6-liter-build-174257/

http://www.ls1.com/forums/f8/my-8-8-rear-build-165553/

6.0L Block - Forged 403ci , Polluter Stg3 Cam, FAST 102mm Intake, NW102 TB, MSD wires, NGK TR6 plugs, Truck Coil Packs, LS3 Fuel Injectors, CC Pacesetter LT Headers, TS&P ORY, QTP e-Cutout, Magnaflow Muffler, 104mm Air Lid & Line Lock, Catch Can, Stage 2 T56 w/Viper shaft, PRO 5.0 Shifter, Tick MC, SPEC Stg3+ Clutch, QT SFI BH, MWC DSL, Full UMI Performance Suspension, Belstein Shocks, Hotchkis Springs (1" Drop), YR1 Snowflake Wheels wrapped in NT555 tires & Custom Fab Ford 8.8 rear w/Wavetrac Diff 3.73 Yukon Gears, WSQ Hood, 3"CM Strange Eng Drive Shaft.

00 FB Vert - Stock

78 FB - Just getting started......

Horsepower never lies, but is often lied about!

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Bump.....this guy died last weekend. 12 years and 7 months. He was in bad shape the last year or so and got really bad the last month so it was time. Overall I guess he was a good dog. I would never get another st Bernard for indoors though. Just too much dog to have in the house. Was a good dog for us at the time and was always gentle with everyone. He did start to get old and cranky to the point I had to move him outside last year because I didn't trust him....he was kind of senile and he was deaf so it was easy to startle him and he'd come up growling. He snapped at me once when I was trying to step over him and that was it....time to go outside.
    Dog had to many red flags for me i would have put him up for adoption instead of living his life outside

98 Formula
    06 duramax

He lived in the house 11 years. When I moved him outside he moved into one of our sheds that has heat and a 20x20 fenced area off the back of it. I didn't just chain him to a tree.

Sorry for your loss. I always prefer big dogs and recently got my 3rd Mastiff. You said he was cranky, senile and deaf... They say dogs act like their owners.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Never thought of that....now that you mention it he was acting a lot like my wife. Not near as mean as she is though.

metallic burgandy
    '00Pont Grand PrixGT

Sorry to hear about the loss.
    R.I.P.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Never thought of that....now that you mention it he was acting a lot like my wife. Not near as mean as she is though.
    Not as mean like chaining him to a tree mean?
    Last edited by doberman 152; 05-06-2023 at 12:50 AM.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

They don't make a chain strong enough I'd trust for that.

Navy Blue Metallic

fun with the dog

Back in 95 I had a Dobie that was strong as a bull. After the 2nd time he broke the "large" leash and gave a concussion I went to Lowe's and got 1" link chain and made that his leash.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Back in 95 I had a Dobie that was strong as a bull. After the 2nd time he broke the "large" leash and gave a concussion I went to Lowe's and got 1" link chain and made that his leash.
    I was talking about a chain for the wife

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information