Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pinks

2000 ss silver bullet volksmech1's Avatar

silver
    2000 camaro ss

i still have the biggest grin from that one. and its just in time for st patriks day

Hank22802
    If I was the guy in the FireBird at the end of the show I would have told the guy in the Honda to keep the p.o.s !!!

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by Hank22802
    If I was the guy in the FireBird at the end of the show I would have told the guy in the Honda to keep the p.o.s !!!
    That was the baddest example of a civic I have ever seen. The guy that won it even sais it was impressive, before he sold it back to him he ran the F out of it on the dyno, 685whp. Who cares how much hp you make if it's fwd though, idiots

SUNSET ORANGE
    2001 PONTIAC TRANS AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by BIG D's SS
    The best one was the Corvette and Nova now that was a damn good race. That is what it is all about. That Honda was a joke.

thats how it should be. heads up. 20 lenghts. wow

but the driver of the t/a speeks out on camaroz28.com and tells all. last time i looked it was at 19 pages. i'll get the link.

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

the link is in the other pinks thread on this site if you can't find it

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

the last race was ssoo badass, when the ta passed him it looked like he was still in first with the body of the car pulling off the tops of the tires-awesome!

MrMiracle
    Quote Originally Posted by z_driver1
    That was the baddest example of a civic I have ever seen. The guy that won it even sais it was impressive, before he sold it back to him he ran the F out of it on the dyno, 685whp. Who cares how much hp you make if it's fwd though, idiots
    I wonder if you could flip the final gear in the trans and run it backwards?

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

lol, can you imagine trying to steer with the back wheels at those speeds? If I knew I wouldn't die I would love to try it

Hotrod
    I was going crazy in my living room! That dumbass asking for 20 lengths...the track is only so long! Hell you might as well start 10 feet from the finish line. Are you guys saying that after the show the guy sold it back to the poor kid? Heremided me of Paul Walker on F&F, over there saying "I'm increasing the boost" with his little boost-monitor! What a joke!

Yeah the one with the Nova and Vette was probably one of the best. They raced the right way...HEADS UP!

Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

Next week = Camaro vs. Mustang! Can't wait to talk shit

Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

one race down....

Mustang - 1
    Camaro - 0

And the camaro broke... typical

Chris

Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

Race 2 = mustang...
    Race 3 = this show is gay

BigBlockPower
    Mustang was launching/running hard for steel heads, 1 stage of nitrous, and blown head gaskets...talk about a "working suspension"

Silver
    2000 TransAM M6

Lt1 Camaro VS Mustang
    the camaro should have ran him heads up from the beginning why give cars?
    i dont care if i know i can win im not givin cars..

Black
    1998 Trans Am M6

yeah, that Mustang was launching hard as hell...

and maybe Camaro dude should have sandbagged his trial run like the Mustang did...not for nothing, but it sounded like it was loading up on a cylinder to me, I don't think they were faking about it being broke, like other guys have in past shows....
    95 Exploder

01 R1 coming?

Hank22802
    Did you hear when the mustang guy was complaining about the other guy having a faster car. The mustang guy said "I brought an 11 second car, if I had wanted something faster I would have brought my camaro". Blah, ha, ha, ha!!!!!

Man they picked the biggest losers Ive ever seen (those Honda guys) to do the "import" side. Why not Supra, 300ZX, RX7, EVO? Im glad those Honda tools got embarrassed though, they deserved everything they got. It was just a "classic" Honda crew with a bunch of retarded excuses.

20 car lengths wtf is that hahaha

BigBlockPower
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank22802
    Did you hear when the mustang guy was complaining about the other guy having a faster car. The mustang guy said "I brought an 11 second car, if I had wanted something faster I would have brought my camaro". Blah, ha, ha, ha!!!!!
    Actually the take I had on it was apparantly the two drivers must have worked out some deal where they'd both bring "an 11 second car" so that it would become more of a driver's race, as there seemed to be some animosity between them. The "Mustang guy" may have had a Camaro (somewhere) built to be a faster car but as you can see he stuck with the Stang, and on the first race the Mustang looked to win by the amount spotted him so obviously they both seemed to be hiding some power and were well matched----well until the 'maro broke in typical GM fashion (hehe - j/k)
    Last edited by BigBlockPower; 03-23-2006 at 09:01 AM.

MAD
    Both cars shit out on the drivers. The camaro was the first one to do it and was leaking oil and deemed not fit to go down the track. The stang was spewing coolant and finally bust out into a cloud of steam or whatever right after the camaro was shutdown. They gave the win to the stang driver though.

Yes,they also did have an agreement to bring and build 11sec cars from random parts and see what they could do in the amount of time they had-hence the reason the stang driver kept bringing up the 11sec car thing.

BigBlockPower
    Just a matter of time for the stang, the driver mentioned he had blown headgaskets before even the 2nd race. Ultimately the engine lasted exactly the amount of time it needed to LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information