Thread: Where to buy?

1999 VT SS

Where to buy?

hey all,

Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong section, but im new to the forum and not sure where to post.

Without boring you guys too much, ill try and explain what im after. Basically I own a small business in Australia that deals in mainly fitment of aftermarket accessories to cars from brand new and 2nd hand car yards. In recent months ive had alot of interest from people wanting aftermarket drivetrain components for their rides.

Basically ive been told for anything regarding GM V8's (LS1, LS3, L98 ect) look straight to the good old US of A, as its cheaper for me to buy and ship parts, rather than purchase them locally here. So to the point, im looking to setup a trade account with an aftermarket performance business that are able to supply and ship a large range of go fast bits to me in Aus.

Main things ive been asked about are things such as valve srpings, rods, cams, heads ect. Ive got a GenIII LS1 myself with work done, so im familiar with aforementioned parts, just looking for a supplier basically.

Anyone able to point me in the direction of a company on your side that can help me out?

hugger orange

I'd try to make a good size list of the major companies like Comp cams, Mahle and others, then contact them directly... Only down side of going strait to the companies you might have to order large amounts of parts to get deals, but I bet they are more than ready to openup new markets if they can

Black
    99 Silverado

Might want to try these guys...

http://www.texas-speed.com/shop/

GM EFI Tuner
    2002 Trans Am WS6 - 9.41@143mph, #3675, on pump gas and drag radials - sold

Thread Information