black
    02 chevy camaro ss

overheating plz help

i have an 02 camaro ss with a caddy cts ls6 and had the motor in the car for over a year now and ive mad several trips in the car til a few months ago it started overheating when i go over 60 mph ive already replaced my thermostat my coolant temp sensor ive pressure tested the cooling system for leaks everything checked good i tested my radiator cap checked good i dont know if its my water pump cooling fans or clogged radiator/engine block i hate not being able to drive my car for fear of destroying my engine any help or suggestions will be much appreciated thanks

Navy Blue Metallic/Black
    02 camaro z28/01 wife t/a

you might want to test it out for gasket leaks the easy es way to do so is cheek under your oil cap if you see crap like egg that means water is getting inside your engine and cousin it to over heat. or just take it to your mechanic and tell him to test it out for gasket problems. also you might want to fix that rather fast because it will causes your engine to hydro look.

2002 Camaro

have you check in front of the radiator? A few years ago I had a couple of those plastic grocery bags get sucked up into the front of the radiator blocking it half off causing it to overheat. Might want to take a look up underneath there if you havent already.

Awaiting Activation

SOM
    1998 T.A.

Check in front of the condensor and see if you don't have a bunch of leaves and stuff in there. When I swapped to a bigger dual core radiator a couple years ago I couldnt believe all the shit in there.

It's not your cooling fans because the PCM commands them off at 35mph anyway.

When you pressure tested the radiator a head gasket leak would have showed up so luckily I think you are good there.

If there is not a bunch of shit in front of the condensor have your radiator flow tested. If your radiator is clogged just get an LT1 radiator and drop it in. It is slightly bigger and for the same money it will cool better...

always dirty
    2013 Ram 2014 Caddy ATS

Is the air dam that redirects air into the radiator still in good shape?

Thread Information