Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Black
    1999 WS6

The whole trouble with ricers is that they "feel" fast to the driver driving them, so much so that they feel they can run against just about anything.
    And everyone knows that the typical fart can adds an unfathomable amount of HP to just about anything its installed on including my Sears Craftsman lawnmower.
    Why ever since I installed one, I can now mow my grass in 45 minutes, when before I had it, it took my 3/4 of an hour for GOD's sake.
    1999 WS6 - Black - 414rwhp 401rwtq w/o NOS
    632rwhp 577rwtq with HSW 250shot NOS

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    Oh yeah, forgot they put the 3.5 in. They used to use the 1.8 supercharged/turbo'ed 4 cyl.

They still do use 1.8 and 2.0s, just not for the evora

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by kevnstac View Post
    The whole trouble with ricers is that they "feel" fast to the driver driving them, so much so that they feel they can run against just about anything.
    And everyone knows that the typical fart can adds an unfathomable amount of HP to just about anything its installed on including my Sears Craftsman lawnmower.
    Why ever since I installed one, I can now mow my grass in 45 minutes, when before I had it, it took my 3/4 of an hour for GOD's sake.
    Lol much faster, plus you get that amazing sound

Some dude at farm n fleet tried to convince me that my exhaust on my rocket added 25hp over stock. I just laughed and said is that all it takes for a 600cc to make as much power as a new 750cc and some early 2000s liter bikes. When i told him that exaust combined with the tune only got me 5whp he then started telling me I didnt know what i was talking about.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 09-20-2010 at 02:33 PM.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

as zinergy has said ...it is almost all about Tires ...the fit could have the same setup as the zr1 in terms of brakes and rotor..but doesnt mean shit..the brakes and rotors dont make contact with the road....running those tiny tires right there is the huge limiting factor ..the fit isnt designed to have to stop a lot of weight..especially weight that is trailing..the large trucks will always be one of the best braking platforms around..as they have the most weight to stop and the most room /tires and brake system set up to do it with.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kevnstac View Post
    That's exactly it. Most kids today have ZERO experiance with high powered v8's or maybe ANY v8 for that matter.. In todays society, the number of people whom oun v8 powered stuff is far smaller than it was in say 30 years ago.. If you where a kid born in the 80's - 90's, chances are good you've never even sat in a v8 powered car cuz mom and dad did'nt own one.. So when they do get a chance to actually drive a car, it feels fast to them.. And well they are fast, if you compare it to your last mode of transportation prior to getting ones liscense.. Riding a peddle bike everywhere.. Prolly because driving is a "new" experiance for them even with a 4-banger.. imho
    Last edited by Smittro; 09-21-2010 at 05:26 AM.
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    That's exactly it. Most kids today have ZERO experiance with high powered v8's or maybe ANY v8 for that matter.. In todays society, the number of people whom oun v8 powered stuff is far smaller than it was in say 30 years ago.. If you where a kid born in the 80's - 90's, chances are good you've never even sat in a v8 powered car cuz mom and dad did'nt own one.. So when they do get a chance to actually drive a car, it feels fast to them.. And well they are fast, if you compare it to your last mode of transportation prior to getting ones liscense.. Riding a peddle bike everywhere.. Prolly because driving is a "new" experiance for them even with a 4-banger.. imho
    this is exactly right, I can't count the amount of times I've heard people comment on how fast they thought their new (insert 4banger here) was, only to be knocked into complete dismay after being driven around in either my z28 or my friends cobra It's just because of a lack of experience.

Thread Information