Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybz28 View Post
    Whoever LS1rapist is needs to be banned. He is a troll from www.srtforums.com here just to cause problems. If a mod/admin could pm me his IP address here, it would be much appreciated so I can ban him on srtforums.
    If he is a troll on the srtforums and your a mod... You should have his IP address already right?

black
    02 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    So has this race happened yet?

I'm predicting either:

1) The SRT-4 owner is going to puss out and or have some excuse.

or

2) The SRT-4 owner is going to ask for the roll race.
    Supposed to race on the 6th of June. My old lady is not going to go and my buddy's say they might but who knows?

But if the Srt-4 shows and I'm by myself...I'll pay someone to video the race...just so I can post it on LS1.com!

#2 is not on option,no roll races at the dragstrip!
    Last edited by importhater81; 05-27-2010 at 05:45 PM.

black
    2002 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Thunder View Post
    If he is a troll on the srtforums and your a mod... You should have his IP address already right?
    No that's why I am asking for you to give it to me. I'm not sure who it is on my forums as of right now. If I did he would have been banned already.

This is my account, feel free to message me on there.

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/members/58545.html

black
    02 ss camaro

It's amazing how I started a thread "SRT-4 calling me out" and a couple of SRT owners are all of the sudden members on LS1 .com. Do you guys troll other websites and watch for these kind of threads on other forums so you can join and talk shit!

Really I could give a shit if this SRT-4 beats me. I have a basically stock camaro with a few bolt-ons,that runs in the mid-12's. If I wanted to get serious and install heads,cam etc...This thread wouldn't even be here..as that SRT-4 would be owned and wouldn't even be worth starting a thread over.

black
    2002 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by importhater81 View Post
    It's amazing how I started a thread "SRT-4 calling me out" and a couple of SRT owners are all of the sudden members on LS1 .com. Do you guys troll other websites and watch for these kind of threads on other forums so you can join and talk shit!

Really I could give a shit if this SRT-4 beats me. I have a basically stock camaro with a few bolt-ons,that runs in the mid-12's. If I wanted to get serious and install heads,cam etc...This thread wouldn't even be here..as that SRT-4 would be owned and wouldn't even be worth starting a thread over.
    Sadly the old owners are starting to sell to younger kids who are internet tough guys and they always start something similar to the thread on srtforums linking to a thread like this. Kids today take the internet tooooooooooooo damn serious haha

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

[quote=LS1rapist;2343393]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatikgixxer View Post
    throw a turbo in a v8 and ull never have to worry about the ricers beating u with boost.
    oh wait, whats this

all you established with that naive statement is that you searched youtube long enough to find a built trans am that outrun a built(?) supra. You can find equally as many videos of supras killing trans ams. your arguement is void.

lol youre right! But i honestly could care less and not post 3 posts in a row to even consider making a valid arguement lol

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

all right... lets keep it on track in here with the ops post...

ps... my penis is bigger...

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    all right... lets keep it on track in here with the ops post...

ps... my penis is bigger...
    lol

to the op; race him, try to get a video and post it up! I think youll take him once u hit mid 2nd, 3rd.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatikgixxer View Post
    lol

to the op; race him, try to get a video and post it up! I think youll take him once u hit mid 2nd, 3rd.
    To the OP how the hell are we supposed to know if you are gonna win. If this guy has the right mods he could very well beat you. And if he has the right mods but cant drive for shit he could still lose. Only way to find out is to race. Oh and slicks on the stock stall will make you bog off the line. You can only leave at 1200rpms or less and with a sticky slick your gonna have a bad start.

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

No! If he did put 5k-7k into his car,I would think he would have picked up a pair of slicks by now.

Plus I told him what my car runs and he asked me "are you running juice"
    You got it then, stop worrying.

black
    02 ss camaro

Well race is not going happen,the owner says the neon was in an accident today and deemed totaled..and I'm not making this stuff up, guy said he had a mid 11 Srt-4 and would walk my camaro at the track...and this week as of today his car is wrecked. go figure?

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Well race is not going happen,the owner says the neon was in an accident today and deemed totaled..and I'm not making this stuff up, guy said he had a mid 11 Srt-4 and would walk my camaro at the track...and this week as of today his car is wrecked. go figure?
    A) He is not 11 sec or even 13 sec now
    B) He was scared and did this himself
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Black
    2000 Z-28

You need to find another srt4 to race...this thread needs closure!! lol

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Now you can tell him, in front of whoever he told the lies to, that he was full of crap. Unless he has some timeslips, or an actual video, or he can produce some people who have seen this car at the track, it's BS, and give him a for me. Thanks.

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    Now you can tell him, in front of whoever he told the lies to, that he was full of crap. Unless he has some timeslips, or an actual video, or he can produce some people who have seen this car at the track, it's BS, and give him a for me. Thanks.
    Or tell him you want to see his totaled car as proof, take pictures of the stock engine bay and post it for us all to laugh, proving hes full of shit.

black
    02 ss camaro

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Johns00Z28 View Post
    You need to find another srt4 to race...this thread needs closure!! lol
    You're right!! Any of the Srt-4 owners that were trolling this thread live in the Chicago area and want to run a LS1 next weekend?

silver
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by LS1rapist View Post
    Turbo cars get excellent mpg OUT of boost. srt4 can get 30-35 mpg while still being built for 600hp. a h/c/i camaro will get horrible mpg either way. when you race, mpg isnt a huge issue but when you are just driving your car as transportation, who wants 13-15 mpg?

this thread started as a question as to who would win between the 2 mentioned cars. because you are AFRAID to admit that a "ricer" (no matter how fast) would beat one of your beloved ls1 cars, you change the subject and talk about realiability and many things you know nothing about.

Used "big turbo" kits for a neon range from 1k-4k. spend 1500 on a turbo, 500+/- on fuel and 500 on "supporting mods" and have your 400hp performance car which gets 35mpg (can be had for much less).
    they actually just came out with a neat thing. it's called a turbo on a v8. you get way more power than a 4 banger and still get good mileage. neat hey! science is amazing.

Black
    1999 WS6

I knew it!! I figured something would happen. Ok trolls...Now take some more advice and give up the fart can pieces of shit and get yourself some real American Muscle with no less then 8 cylinders. Neon = Junk, period....end of story.

Remember...more is always better...just ask your girlfriend or wife.
    1999 WS6 - Black - 414rwhp 401rwtq w/o NOS
    632rwhp 577rwtq with HSW 250shot NOS

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by kevnstac View Post
    I knew it!! I figured something would happen. Ok trolls...Now take some more advice and give up the fart can pieces of shit and get yourself some real American Muscle with no less then 8 cylinders. Neon = Junk, period....end of story.

Remember...more is always better...just ask your girlfriend or wife.
    That post is FULL OF WIN

So basically, he got scared and backed out... as predicted with a ricer excuse.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information