Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Why did that make me laugh?
    Cuz it was meant to.

See. Don't you feel better now

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Yep spend more and buy new.
    Wow what little do you get. Trust me Y2K is a penny pincher.. He buys new...

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Yep spend more and buy new.
    I didn't say or imply that.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Thunder View Post
    Wow what little do you get. Trust me Y2K is a penny pincher.. He buys new...
    I don't get a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    That is what I got out of this 3rd experience lolz

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

And this is what takes me back to the OP question.

So set me straight am I in the wrong telling him to be honest after I spent gas and time for something he was dishonest about?

I do not think he was wrong. You expected more without photos. Site unseen is site unseen. That means it is up to the persons opinon. While you may not agree with his comment on the items. You drove up there to look at said item. If you do not agree with the seller just walk away. The seller owes you nothing it was your choice to look at said item.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

I don't get a lot

That is what I got out of this 3rd experience lolz
    Don't let this one experience deter you from shopping used items in the future. The next seller you encounter might have the exact same standards/expectations as you, and you might get a great deal on a great used set of wheels.

Do a little bit more work and research next time though, get some pics etc.

Typically, you can get a feel for someones perception of things by looking at how they handle their stuff.

I seriously could have seen this guy sending you pics of all 4 wheels, good close up pics, telling you they were flawless wheels and then you notice all the issues in the pics. In his mind, those wheels are flawless. At that point from your perspective, you are like, those are junk and not flawless. I don't think he really lied to you, I think he probably really believes his wheels are flawless, in his mind they are.

With age and experience, you will learn more how to evaluate people and their behaviors etc.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Don't let this one experience deter you from shopping used items in the future. The next seller you encounter might have the exact same standards/expectations as you, and you might get a great deal on a great used set of wheels.

Do a little bit more work and research next time though, get some pics etc.

Typically, you can get a feel for someones perception of things by looking at how they handle their stuff.

I seriously could have seen this guy sending you pics of all 4 wheels, good close up pics, telling you they were flawless wheels and then you notice all the issues in the pics. In his mind, those wheels are flawless. At that point from your perspective, you are like, those are junk and not flawless. I don't think he really lied to you, I think he probably really believes his wheels are flawless, in his mind they are.

With age and experience, you will learn more how to evaluate people and their behaviors etc.
    This

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Thunder View Post
    Hello low price states value of said item.
    no it could state that the seller needs money bad enough to sell the item for way cheaper than normal, It could state said item was stolen,could state that he just wants them gone as soon as possible out of his way. Price does not always reflect the condition of an Item.

U. S And A Greatest country in all of world

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    no it could state that the seller needs money bad enough to sell the item for way cheaper than normal, It could state said item was stolen,could state that he just wants them gone as soon as possible out of his way. Price does not always reflect the condition of an Item.
    Why is it that the only person to say this is from Oakland? (i know its a different oakland but still)

I think that anyone who thinks a curbed rim is "perfect" isnt thinking quite right. Sucks you wasted your time, but then again $h!t happens. Hey i have a near perfect LS1 block ill sell you for $500. It only has 1 or 2 holes in it...........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information