Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: racing a z4

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    I would never intentionally be critical of anyone on this forum, especially a new, potentially outstanding up-and-coming member like yourself, so please take no offense to the questions I'm about to ask, ok?

Great, here we go....

In one of your earlier posts, you said you were out of High School. My Questions: Did you graduate? Did your High School require you to take any sort of English courses that required you to display coherent written thought expression skills?

Thank you for reading my post.

Signed,
    Blk
    (Owner of Fluffy [now in retirement])

BLACK
    2000 TRANSAM

Quote Originally Posted by vonskee-z28 View Post
    this car
    http://www.autoweb.co.uk/dealer_site...2629122216.jpg

so my ex is so mad at me that she wants me to race his "better car" bf for $500 and lose. well she doesnt know shit about cars. i know for a fact that i could smoke him with my 02z28. i already smoked this guy when he was driving his dad's m3 and that was back in highschool when i still had my 05 kompressor. this kid doesnt know shit about cars, cant drive for shit, and thinks hes better than everyone because he drives his parents car to school every damn day. the race we had wasnt even meant to be a race, i was just heading home from jamba juice and saw his dads m3 with him driving it on ascot and turner pkwy in vallejo. this fool, i pulled up and he started reving his shit, im in my benz chillin sippin' on some white gummy laughin at him. green light he made a right on ascot and took off peelin sum' rubber. boy oh boy, i got so into it i threw my smoothie out, put car on 1st gear and took off. from hearing his shit he was gassing it peddal to the metal. the first little left curve i took off on him. 30 secs later his bright ass lights atleast half a mile away from me when i reached columbus pkwy. haha i waited on a green light for him and gave him a finger and told him i got on sale in target. its real nice. haha then he goes burnin rubber still thinkin he's badass with dads car. then i went back to get another damn white gummy.

anyways, my ex and him insist that my car is slower because its older. wow. now that he gets to drive his dads z4 (i think 2000-2004 range?) he thinks hes better than me. well im bout to go school these dumb f**ks and get some valence exhaust money? yeah? haha i just absolutely positively my 02z will smoke his old z4. what do you guys think?? and yes his car is stock..... its is dads..
    z4 doesn't stand a chance in hell against ls1 unless your running on 6 cyl& it still would be close. tell him to stick to running 225 hp cars. he'd be lucky to beat them

02 Z28

I would never intentionally be critical of anyone on this forum, especially a new, potentially outstanding up-and-coming member like yourself, so please take no offense to the questions I'm about to ask, ok?

Great, here we go....

In one of your earlier posts, you said you were out of High School. My Questions: Did you graduate? Did your High School require you to take any sort of English courses that required you to display coherent written thought expression skills?

Thank you for reading my post.

Signed,
    Blk
    (Owner of Fluffy [now in retirement])

nope. i didnt graduate. its because i wasnt smart enough to display coherent written thought expression. you should be a kindergarten teacher because im thinking youre the smartest guy ever! that way, kids will learn how to display coherent blah blah blah when they get to highschool. so they get a =
    1. dip
    2. lo
    3. ma
    yaaayyyy. haha f**ckin fag. who gives a shit. and yes i did graduate, so if you want i could send it to you so you could shove it up yooooo ass.. wtf...

*this is to future people that will post on here next, PLS!! i say PLS, display coherent written thought expression when you post because theres a kindergarten teacher wannabe. thank you!
    Last edited by vonskeezy28; 01-10-2010 at 09:45 PM.

02 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by JW00WS6 View Post
    z4 doesn't stand a chance in hell against ls1 unless your running on 6 cyl& it still would be close. tell him to stick to running 225 hp cars. he'd be lucky to beat them
    nope. v8 z brother.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMCN6Cc1niM[/ame]

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

nope. i didnt graduate. its because i wasnt smart enough to display coherent written thought expression. you should be a kindergarten teacher because im thinking youre the smartest guy ever! that way, kids will learn how to display coherent blah blah blah when they get to highschool. so they get a =
    1. dip
    2. lo
    3. ma
    yaaayyyy. haha f**ckin fag. who gives a shit. and yes i did graduate, so if you want i could send it to you so you could shove it up yooooo ass.. wtf...

*this is to future people that will post on here next, PLS!! i say PLS, display coherent written thought expression when you post because theres a kindergarten teacher wannabe. thank you!
    nope. v8 z brother.
    Last edited by justinmc978; 01-11-2010 at 02:15 AM.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Hehehehe.

Hook

Line

Sinker

99 Z28 04 Corvette

Who gives a shit about his grammar?? It isn't an english test, and I did think that story was hilarious. Whats not funny about some idiot getting knocked out?

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

I don't know.....how many times has it happened to you?

02 Z28

justin and blackcloud are butt buddies. thats soo cute. i dont even know yall, but i could just tell you guys are fags.. caring about grammar and shit. who the f**k in here gives a flyin f**k about grammar? f**kin fags who sucked their highschool english teacher's dick. better yet, middle school english teacher's dick..

02 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 1986camarojoe View Post
    Who gives a shit about his grammar?? It isn't an english test, and I did think that story was hilarious. Whats not funny about some idiot getting knocked out?
    thank you. atleast somebody here knows its a car forum. not a f**kin blackcloud&justinsperfectgrammarclub&werefagswhosu ckseachothersdicksidebysidewhilewecorrectpeoplewho doesntwriteasgoodasus.com

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

justin and blackcloud are butt buddies. thats soo cute. i dont even know yall, but i could just tell you guys are fags.. caring about grammar and shit. who the f**k in here gives a flyin f**k about grammar? f**kin fags who sucked their highschool english teacher's dick. better yet, middle school english teacher's dick..
    Holy cow...I've been enlightened!

I guess you told me, so you have yourself a wonderful day, ya hear?

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

P.S. What does f**k mean?

Black
    1999 trans am

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

thank you. atleast somebody here knows its a car forum. not a f**kin blackcloud&justinsperfectgrammarclub&werefagswhosu ckseachothersdicksidebysidewhilewecorrectpeoplewho doesntwriteasgoodasus.com
    i could care less about grammer, from your story and comebacks you appear to be very high or very immature, the internets are not that serious, unsubscribed, hope this gets the

02 Z28

very highhhhhh. thats something i am almost everynightt. hahahahah

02 Z28

P.S. What does f**k mean?
    means f**k you motherf**ker..

02 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    i could care less about grammer, from your story and comebacks you appear to be very high or very immature, the internets are not that serious, unsubscribed, hope this gets the
    f**k man, your the one posting dumb ass pics. whose f**kin immature now?

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Black
    1999 trans am

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information