Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: racing a z4

02 Z28

sooo here comes the historical story..... new years eve. i was san francisco beach bound for the bonfire. i was rolling with (in my car) my homeboy, and my girl. and two other homeboys with alot of my homeboys haha. we were 3 cars deep driving on the way to the bonfire. we got to the parking lot at the bonfire and i started reving the shit out of my car. so my friends with their stangs 5.0 and a 05gt started doing the same. we got out and went headed for the bonfire. as i was walking i saw my ex, and better yet her bf. she looked at me then she looked at my gf muggin. shes mad cuz my girl has cakes. and she doesnt. haha my ex sure has tits though! haha so i said wasup to all my homeboys homegirls friends etc. and dipshit was starring at me. idk why hes mad, but i asked him, hey man wheres your daddys car? haha this fool was cooking a hotdog, got up and ran up on me. i took my jacket off getting ready to hit this fool, and as soon as he got too close out of nowhere my homeboy my real best friend wacked him in the head. everybody was like ohh shit. my ex was like babe wtf? get the f**k up. dont be a puss.. haha everybody was laughing. his friends tried to make a scene and looked around got scared as shit because everybody was damn near my friends from highschool and they werent. this fool got hit was still in the ground knocked out! haha 5 mins later 2 cops came with their horses. one of the cops got off and tried to get the deuce up because he was laying on the sand for 5 mins knocked out. when he got him up this fool was crying everybody was fu**ing laughing the cop asked him what happend and he said my homeboy hit him in head. well at that time before the cop got too close he already left. cops told us to leave. so everybody just left. we all just went to the parking lot for 30mins and there he was with my ex walking in a honda civic. haha i was yelling at him yo where the f**k is your dads car that you were suppose to race me with? my ex gave me the finger. we all was just laughing dying. haha so we all just left the city and decided to go to 1 of my friends house back in vallejo. on the way home my ex calls me. i didnt answer. 5 mins later, a voicemail. so since i was driving i put it in speaker phone and listened to it. it was the shithead crying and saying, aye man that wasnt cool man. ima f**k you up when i see. you and all your friends. and yea i did f**k your girl too. he was saying random ass shit. i didnt even call him back. when we got to my friends house in vallejo, i told everybody to listen to the message. i hooked up my phone to my stereo and everybody heard him cry and shit. haha everybody was laughing.... later on the same night i got a call again. this time i answered it. he said aye female dog, my dad said i could use his z4 on tuesday. haha once again everybody was laughing since he was again on speakerphone. hahaha he said on tuesday he'll race me. $200.. i told him wtf happend to $500 baller? he said well shit man im fu**ing broke thats all the money i could get from my dad. we were all laughing once again. and i said coo. bring your car and your money and when you do have both call me then i added i hope you didnt kiss my ex yet(said it like a threat but idgaf) he said hell yea i kissed her, i fu**ed her and she sucked my d**k. i said well how does my d**k taste bit** he said man i dont give a f**k. we all started laughing again... then i said when you got the money and a car on tuesday call me, he said f**k you. and hanged up. after that call nomore calls/messages from him. and me and my friends all had a good time that night. i wish somebody had it on video too. that was some shit for new years. hahahaha this guy really thinks hes bad ass man. you guys have no idea. and i know im being a dick to my ex gf, but she cheated on me with his shithead im talking about when i left for hawaii... anyways hope yall had a good start this new year. and deff a video on tuesday night. hahaha

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by vonskee-z28 View Post
    sooo here comes the historical story..... new years eve. i was san francisco beach bound for the bonfire. i was rolling with (in my car) my homeboy, and my girl. and two other homeboys with alot of my homeboys haha. we were 3 cars deep driving on the way to the bonfire. we got to the parking lot at the bonfire and i started reving the shit out of my car. so my friends with their stangs 5.0 and a 05gt started doing the same. we got out and went headed for the bonfire. as i was walking i saw my ex, and better yet her bf. she looked at me then she looked at my gf muggin. shes mad cuz my girl has cakes. and she doesnt. haha my ex sure has tits though! haha so i said wasup to all my homeboys homegirls friends etc. and dipshit was starring at me. idk why hes mad, but i asked him, hey man wheres your daddys car? haha this fool was cooking a hotdog, got up and ran up on me. i took my jacket off getting ready to hit this fool, and as soon as he got too close out of nowhere my homeboy my real best friend wacked him in the head. everybody was like ohh shit. my ex was like babe wtf? get the f**k up. dont be a puss.. haha everybody was laughing. his friends tried to make a scene and looked around got scared as shit because everybody was damn near my friends from highschool and they werent. this fool got hit was still in the ground knocked out! haha 5 mins later 2 cops came with their horses. one of the cops got off and tried to get the deuce up because he was laying on the sand for 5 mins knocked out. when he got him up this fool was crying everybody was fu**ing laughing the cop asked him what happend and he said my homeboy hit him in head. well at that time before the cop got too close he already left. cops told us to leave. so everybody just left. we all just went to the parking lot for 30mins and there he was with my ex walking in a honda civic. haha i was yelling at him yo where the f**k is your dads car that you were suppose to race me with? my ex gave me the finger. we all was just laughing dying. haha so we all just left the city and decided to go to 1 of my friends house back in vallejo. on the way home my ex calls me. i didnt answer. 5 mins later, a voicemail. so since i was driving i put it in speaker phone and listened to it. it was the shithead crying and saying, aye man that wasnt cool man. ima f**k you up when i see. you and all your friends. and yea i did f**k your girl too. he was saying random ass shit. i didnt even call him back. when we got to my friends house in vallejo, i told everybody to listen to the message. i hooked up my phone to my stereo and everybody heard him cry and shit. haha everybody was laughing.... later on the same night i got a call again. this time i answered it. he said aye female dog, my dad said i could use his z4 on tuesday. haha once again everybody was laughing since he was again on speakerphone. hahaha he said on tuesday he'll race me. $200.. i told him wtf happend to $500 baller? he said well shit man im fu**ing broke thats all the money i could get from my dad. we were all laughing once again. and i said coo. bring your car and your money and when you do have both call me then i added i hope you didnt kiss my ex yet(said it like a threat but idgaf) he said hell yea i kissed her, i fu**ed her and she sucked my d**k. i said well how does my d**k taste bit** he said man i dont give a f**k. we all started laughing again... then i said when you got the money and a car on tuesday call me, he said f**k you. and hanged up. after that call nomore calls/messages from him. and me and my friends all had a good time that night. i wish somebody had it on video too. that was some shit for new years. hahahaha this guy really thinks hes bad ass man. you guys have no idea. and i know im being a dick to my ex gf, but she cheated on me with his shithead im talking about when i left for hawaii... anyways hope yall had a good start this new year. and deff a video on tuesday night. hahaha
    my head just melted

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

Sounds like a scene in Fast and the Furious. I just didn't see anything about racing a Jetta for Pinks or anyone with the name Dom....

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Dude. Seriously. I just developed a major headache trying to read all that. Sounds like a bunch of HS bullshit to me. Which I guess I understand seeing as how you all are still in HS. One day, all of you will realize that aggression with the intent to cause a physical altercation, will result in getting absolutely nowhere except behind bars. This is coming from somebody with 2 A&B charges (but no convictions, I love a good lawyer). Guess I didn't learn after getting away with the first one, that it took me 2 trips to get it through my head. But I'm sure you don't need any preaching, and you'll probably do your own thing anyways, just as I did. And honestly, it sounds like this kid will never change. I mean damn, big daddy is loaning his Z4 to his kid and giving him $200 to just go roll around with? Yeah, I bet Jr. is a real winner on his own haha.

Ok, I'm done, screw the trash-talking, tell this punk to put his money where his mouth is, and just do the damn thing. The bullshit stops when the green light drops...
    Last edited by MrMasterCraft; 01-06-2010 at 05:07 PM.

2000 Z - Light Pewter Metallic - A4 - 130k - Bolt Ons - My Pride and Joy
    2002 C5 - Electron Blue - M6 - 32k - My Dream Car

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

im in my benz chillin sippin' on some white gummy laughin at him. green light he made a right on ascot and took off peelin sum' rubber. boy oh boy, i got so into it i threw my smoothie out, put car on 1st gear and took off.
    sounds like 2F2F to me.. wish i had a $50k plus car in highschool, or 40k, or 30, or 20...

02 Z28

f..k it. ima call this 3fast3furious then. hahaha this guys is a pussy... he didnt call me tuesday night, so i waited till last night. no calls, so i called he said blah blah blah. i hanged up. ill keep you guys updated to the ending of the 3fast3furious. haha

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

ooooooooookie dokie

pewter
    2002 camaro

careful, if its the 09 z4, it comes also with the 3.0l twin turbo, runs 12.9@108
    Last edited by bertt23; 01-07-2010 at 08:58 PM.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by bertt23 View Post
    careful, if its the 09 z4, it comes also with the 3.0l twin turbo, runs 12.9@108
    True, but otehrwise its slow, unless its a z4 m car.

1998 Trans Am

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by bertt23 View Post
    Hopefully our fellow fbody homeslice can drive better than the dude porkin his ex

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

....i already smoked this guy when he was driving his dad's m3 and that was back in highschool when i still had my 05 kompressor.....
    You must have a fabulous job to have purchased a 05 Mercedes while in High School. Please do tell (the short version, please).

Thanks.

02 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    You must have a fabulous job to have purchased a 05 Mercedes while in High School. Please do tell (the short version, please).

Thanks.
    haha. nope. ive been workin since i turned 16. pops cosigned. i didnt pay rent. and i paid $430 monthly. + $200 insurance. still had some funtime moneeyy. hahaha

02 Z28

im on kill stories though. damn. haha

heres some pics mercedes. shesss hot and rides smooth. i still drive sometimes when my uncle tells me to go detail her. brings back memoriess.

mac photo editor

2 years ago in highschool

marin headlands 'golden gate'

after my 5hrs of hardwork. shiny mercedes.

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Are we ever going to hear about this kill? Even you guys gettin' in some go-karts and racing would be good enough. There has been too much hype for you guys NOT to race, Vonks. C'mon man, stir him up a little

1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    Click for full size
    loFl

02 Z28

thats some nasty shit. idk why u even bother looking up the picture and postin that shit here. but nah, he havent called me back so theres really nothing i could do. i just shared my story cuz i thought it was f'n funny.. guess not to some dbags. haha mrmastercraft. there will be a vid of this shit whenever it does go down. i have a feeling it wont. cuz not even my ex would pick up. she usually calls me. not anymore.

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

thats some nasty shit. idk why u even bother looking up the picture and postin that shit here. but nah, he havent called me back so theres really nothing i could do. i just shared my story cuz i thought it was f'n funny.. guess not to some dbags. haha mrmastercraft. there will be a vid of this shit whenever it does go down. i have a feeling it wont. cuz not even my ex would pick up. she usually calls me. not anymore.
    Well you said he cried last time you were on the phone with him. Maybe you hurt his feelings a little too much

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

I would never intentionally be critical of anyone on this forum, especially a new, potentially outstanding up-and-coming member like yourself, so please take no offense to the questions I'm about to ask, ok?

Great, here we go....

In one of your earlier posts, you said you were out of High School. My Questions: Did you graduate? Did your High School require you to take any sort of English courses that required you to display coherent written thought expression skills?

Thank you for reading my post.

Signed,
    Blk
    (Owner of Fluffy [now in retirement])

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information