Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: catback

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

catback

THis is an audio kill. I was playing around in the garage today, and just down the street I keep hearing an engine rev. I look down there and my neighbor just got a 300c . Pretty nice looking car. He's got everyone out in the front yard like three different times to look at his car, and everytime he's revving it. I couldn't resist. I pulled the WS6(slp loudmouth catback) out of the garage and gave it 2 or 3 hard revs. Then i pulled it back in and then the pointing started. I was giggling the rest of the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Try roasting your crow. It'll be easier to get down.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I like grilling mine with a nice brown sugar based rub

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Audio kill, nice. At first, I thought you meant the stereo. But yeah, there are much worse cars out there than a 300C. At least it's V8 and RWD!

Black
    2001 WS6

I remember I was in a small college town one sat night, and some little honduh pulled up next to me revving it. Tons of people around so I thought what the hell, ( i had borla, lt's, ory), so I let er rip. Needless to say what the outcome was, but anyway, a min later i was pulled over by the police, and they were arguing with me about my loudness and almost gave me a ticket. So it was a win and almost fail.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

^^^lol, "a win and almost fail." Good thing they didn't do an instant inspection and look for convertors!

Black
    2001 WS6

lol I actually argued with the cop. He said that doesnt sound legal , and I said back yes it is everything i hav eon here is legal. I would have been TOAST!!!

blue
    2002 Camaro Z28

i remember my first audio kill. when i just go my lm put on my car. im driving back to the dorms rooms on a red light a tiburon v6 pulls up to me and starts revving. needless to say not only did i not hear his little engine but i also left him choking on my new exhaust fumes
    2002 z28-slp cai, slp loudmouth, slp tuned headers, slp 85 mm MAF, slp high flow cats, 3" y-pipe and collectors
    331.6 rwhp/356.9 rwtq

wish i had an ls1 or ls2
    1969 Cutlass

Quote Originally Posted by Ramairgod84 View Post
    I remember I was in a small college town one sat night, and some little honduh pulled up next to me revving it. Tons of people around so I thought what the hell, ( i had borla, lt's, ory), so I let er rip. Needless to say what the outcome was, but anyway, a min later i was pulled over by the police, and they were arguing with me about my loudness and almost gave me a ticket. So it was a win and almost fail.
    That has to sound absolutely amazzzing!!

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

I remember pulling into a gas station to top off for a night of crusing, and this little saturn pulled in revving up hitting the tack(epic failure). After I got done filling up I pulled around right in front of him and gave him one good rev and he just stopped and stared while catching everyone's attention that was their.

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

ive had an audio kill to one night i was at my buddies house doin some slight exhaust work but i had the exhaust pulled off so it was open lt's... down the street a guy had been workin on a fox and had some friends over there lookin at it so i cranked mine up and gave a few revs.. needless to say everone was shocked
    1999 mbm Z m6/ forged 346, lt's, wires, ls6 intake, sts rear turbo.

*SOLD*2002 black ws6- <Bolt ons, ls6 heads, mild cam, dyno tune, full susp. and 4.10s> --440rwhp/395rwtq

Black
    1998 Z28 and 67 Firebird

Lets keep these audio kills going! Love em Just put in my LM1 exhaust last weekend and took it out for a test ride. a...MUSTANG...comes up next to me at a WAWA while i'm getting gas and redlines with his stock crappy exhaust. So i finish fueling up my car, pull out until i'm in front of him, reversed almost to his bumper, redlined MY car, and exited the gas station. My camaro pretty much took a Sh**t on the mustang lol

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

I went to the gas station top get some smokes the other day,a nd when I left my hood, there was a highway patrol leaving. Of course I waited at the light to give him some space, and then I was able to kick it when I left the stoplight. When I got to the station, he was putting gas in his patrol car. I kicked it when I pulled in and parked. Then he was staring at me. Then I kicked it again when I left, again, staring at me. Pure jealousy Im sure. SLP loudmouth catback. I AM THE OP!!!!!!!!!

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by az gt eater View Post
    I AM THE OP!!!!!!!!!

Mettalic Red
    2000 Trans am

Nice lol! the LM is freakin awesome keep up the good work!!!

Puter
    2002 Chevy 2500HD 6.0 s/c

It was December 24th, getting dark, the wind was blowing and it was cold. I was out pumping gas into my truck when I hear an annoying sound off in the distance shortly after I began pumping. Twenty gallons of gas later, I don’t even want to remember the amount of money, what started as a faint sound is now loud and very near. I get in my truck and head for home and as fait would have it the thing making the annoying sound is going my way. The little Honda Prelude turns right on red, headed east on US 40 while I wait to make a left on US 40 eastbound. All the time I am able to hear the fart can over the rumble of my truck and the radio. I make the turn and am headed east thinking of all the things I need to do for Christmas the next day and after about 2 miles I overtake the rolling frat can. Right after I overtake him we are both stopped number one at a traffic light. My truck has a good rumble even at idle, I think that is what caused the fart can driver to embarrass himself in front of his girlfriend.
    As I sit enjoying my music over his noise he revs his engine a few times and looks up at me through his T tops or sunroof and I look over at him. He revs his engine a few more times so I play along. I put my truck in neutral and rev my engine, once to about 2500 RPM so he can enjoy the pooping sound my truck makes when I take my foot off the gas then again to about 3500 RPM so he can hear the blow off valve on my supercharger. At that point he no longer is revving his engine and is looking straight ahead. After all of that he did not want to play. Prelude drivers are no fun; they ask you to dance and then don’t want to two step.

My truck is a 2002 Chevy 6.0 with a ProCharger and a Black Bear tune, able to tow 14000 pound horse trailers over the continental divide on I 70 in Colorado, slowly but still able to pass slower trucks.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Audio kills...Mmkaaaay....I've heard it all.....eerrr.....read it all now.

Black
    1998 Z28 and 67 Firebird

BLKCLOUD you are such a downer on all the threads! haha.

Black
    1998 Z28 and 67 Firebird

LM1's rock, and these kill stories are hilarious!

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

LOL. Ok, I'll admit it....it is the idiots with ridiculously-loud exhaust that are the most fun to shut down.

Black
    1998 Z28 and 67 Firebird

Nice one you just insulted pretty much everyone on this forum haha XD

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

No way!

Thread Information