Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by flat-top View Post
    if it is a right, then the criminals would be able to get LTC's. Since it's a privelage, we're able to revoke their permits. (usually due to their behavior)

I'm completely against states like NJ to deny a person to obtian a license to carry.
    No you waive your right when you are convicted. It remains an absolute right of a law abiding citizen to carry/own gun(s).....when that right is gone we are no longer citizens but we are subjects.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    The only open carry state i know of is either vermont or new hampshire...anywhere else you can carry concealed, and as long as it qualifies as a pistol and not full auto, shotgun, or rifle.

And you can carry as many as you can conceal
    California allows open carry....just unloaded and no ammo on your person....seriously....

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

And lastly...I am at my place in Grand Cayman right now and no guns/ammo/knives/pepper spray are allowed anywhere for anybody here. I am so fucked up not wearing one of my guns when walking out the door....my wife told me I am leaning over a little
    Guess what the biggest issue here is now....you got it...crime. Criminals got guns....nobody else does.....

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

please tell me youre being sarcastic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    OK...you bet your life on the PoPo's eating doughnuts and I'll bet my life on my firearm strapped to my side.
    It's supposed to be a sarcastic statement about the ability to defend yourself versus relying on the response time of the police, considering minutes are infinitely longer than seconds in that sort of situation.

I've always been extremely pro-gun.

Old: 00 WS6, 02 Z06, 79TA
    11 F350 CC 6.7L

One thing I love about Alaska is if you're legally allowed to buy a handgun you're legally allowed to carry it concealed. I would have no problem with a 1 time mandatory class though just so I know that others are properly trained.

Resident Mississippian BdAsBrd01's Avatar

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by stunna p View Post
    everyone should carry a gun period! i do mostly!!!! these days with morons we are surrounded by. u don't wanna be a victom to some low life scum f**k, when u could have just shot him and moved on with your life. im a fan of not being the victom....................
    Agree. Saved my dad's life. He had been fishing when this dude comes at him with a tire iron. Dad pulled out his 22 (carried for snake killing) and dude ran off.

Resident Mississippian BdAsBrd01's Avatar

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

And lastly...I am at my place in Grand Cayman right now and no guns/ammo/knives/pepper spray are allowed anywhere for anybody here. I am so fucked up not wearing one of my guns when walking out the door....my wife told me I am leaning over a little
    Guess what the biggest issue here is now....you got it...crime. Criminals got guns....nobody else does.....

That's what Eric Holder has in store for us here in the States. IF they can get away with it. They'll try sneaking it in under the table when they think noone is aware of what's going on.

SOM
    2002 WS6 M6 - 461hp 406tq

I long for the day when Illinois passes concealed carry. And I'm all for a mandatory basic pistol class. I take an NRA class every year as they are fun and informative.

I got my conceal carry permit about 6 months ago. I haven't carried a gun on me since but I like having it if I do decide I want to have one on me.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    Virginia,Alaska,Most likely Texas,and quite a few other states as well. your thinking of states you don't need a conceiled weapons permt to carry conceiled, those are alaska and vermont
    lol....shoulda rephrased, vermont has "no regulation" meaning its interpreted directly from the constitution, and as long as is says you can carry, you can carry.

check out my info, im from texas, lol, and i a CHL/CCP holder, here it has to be concealed

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

California allows open carry....just unloaded and no ammo on your person....seriously....
    I know right? silly californians,

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

lol....shoulda rephrased, vermont has "no regulation" meaning its interpreted directly from the constitution, and as long as is says you can carry, you can carry.

check out my info, im from texas, lol, and i a CHL/CCP holder, here it has to be concealed
    Handgun has to be concealed.....not rifles....Many times i have my AK loaded and locked sitting in the back seat in full view.....law sez we cannot be presenting the rifle in a threatening manner.....but a rifle/tactical weapon can be in full view....but your right....my handgun must be concealed.....

Old: 00 WS6, 02 Z06, 79TA
    11 F350 CC 6.7L

Handgun has to be concealed.....not rifles....Many times i have my AK loaded and locked sitting in the back seat in full view.....law sez we cannot be presenting the rifle in a threatening manner.....but a rifle/tactical weapon can be in full view....but your right....my handgun must be concealed.....
    I love that this is legal. Many times I have kept the AR in the back seat. Who in there right mind would mess with someone who clearly is prepared??? lol

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I have two 30 round magazines coupled together and one one the pipe...61 rounds of kick your ass fun to be had....I also always have one strapped to my hip w/spare mag and one in the center console w/spare mag...so if you see a black 08 Silverado running around he has about enough firepower to "defend" himself I assure you. Train train and then go train some more.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information