Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post

speaking of Orion you will have a pm in a few seconds
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    no..... I will not send you nekkid pictures of myself.
    Trust me.....they're not very arousing.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by Brian H Drifer View Post
    somebody bash me. lol
    we don't know you well enough yet start spilling some secrets on yourself you will get a good bashing.

personal rules of this board is as follow

1) never post your pic, Orion will own your ass

2) never tell secrets on yourself, everyone will own your ass

3) never ever admit to anything embarassing with embarassing pics. you will leave crying due to the epic pawnage of your soul,and mentality

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I am the new guy and i even think this thread is gay.
    OK, here's your bash:

You're the new guy and you are gay...

You're gayer than Elvis...

You're gayer than Richard Simmons...

You're Liberace gay...

2002 Z28 A4 NBM

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    no..... I will not send you nekkid pictures of myself.
    The children of the world thank you...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

we don't know you well enough yet start spilling some secrets on yourself you will get a good bashing.

personal rules of this board is as follow

1) never post your pic, Orion will own your ass

2) never tell secrets on yourself, everyone will own your ass

3) never ever admit to anything embarassing with embarassing pics. you will leave crying due to the epic pawnage of your soul,and mentality

i broke all three... i think i break them pretty much on a daily basis...

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

somebody bash me. lol
    Did you do that grouping in your avatar?

2002 Z28 A4 NBM

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Yes. He was 3 feet away when he pulled the trigger...

Impounded
    2000 firechicken

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    lol...No, I am just a gun nut.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

OK I'll fix everything right here right now.
    1...Immigration.....come on in....in 90 days you have to prove you have a place to live/a job/your own private health insurance. In the first 5 years you lose or fuck up on any of the above 3 your out. Oh yeah...pay taxes like the rest of us.
    2....Drugs. Legal. Commit a drug related crime or be high and commit a crime and extra 10 years of your life in prison.
    3.....Prisons. Raise their own beef/chickens etc. Grow their own vegetables. No TV's no air conditioning....minimum heat etc to stay alive.
    4....Death Penalty for any murder/rape or any crime against old folks or kids. Execution within 24 hours of being found guilty and sentenced.
    5....Federal Government. No lawyers can run for public office. Just regular working folks. 4 year term limit. Government can only spend tax dollars they have and no more. Federal Goverment will provide us with infrastructure/military and protect our borders. That's it.
    6....Economy. Level the playing field. No breaks for any foreign company. We have the exact same "rules" for foreign companies as they put on us.
    7.....Education.Bring your own fucking lunch. Cause trouble in school your out. Pave roads, dig ditches whatever. No preferential race based bullshit of any kind.
    8.....Taxes....5% sales tax on everything. Period. No IRS.....no complex tax law bullshit.
    9. Federal Reserve. Dismantled and destroyed. Return to the gold standard.
    10. We pay the towel heads whatever the cost is for equal amount of wheat. Raise oil prices we raise wheat/corn prices. Starve fuckers.

Resident Mississippian BdAsBrd01's Avatar

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    1...Immigration.....come on in....in 90 days you have to prove you have a place to live/a job/your own private health insurance. In the first 5 years you lose or fuck up on any of the above 3 your out. Oh yeah...pay taxes like the rest of us.
    2....Drugs. Legal. Commit a drug related crime or be high and commit a crime and extra 10 years of your life in prison.
    3.....Prisons. Raise their own beef/chickens etc. Grow their own vegetables. No TV's no air conditioning....minimum heat etc to stay alive.
    4....Death Penalty for any murder/rape or any crime against old folks or kids. Execution within 24 hours of being found guilty and sentenced.
    5....Federal Government. No lawyers can run for public office. Just regular working folks. 4 year term limit. Government can only spend tax dollars they have and no more. Federal Goverment will provide us with infrastructure/military and protect our borders. That's it.
    6....Economy. Level the playing field. No breaks for any foreign company. We have the exact same "rules" for foreign companies as they put on us.
    7.....Education.Bring your own fucking lunch. Cause trouble in school your out. Pave roads, dig ditches whatever. No preferential race based bullshit of any kind.
    8.....Taxes....5% sales tax on everything. Period. No IRS.....no complex tax law bullshit.
    10. We pay the towel heads whatever the cost is for equal amount of wheat. Raise oil prices we raise wheat/corn prices. Starve fuckers.
    Vote for Sarge! Come up # 11 pertaining to Abortion rules?

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by BdAsBrd01 View Post
    Vote for Sarge! Come up # 11 pertaining to Abortion rules?
    All of the above get a "YEA" from me.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Would you make depends covered by medicare as well?

Seriously though I like alot of what you say, but I would like to add some to that as well. need to pay so make them grow all the crops for america. That will actually benifit us better. Since they won't be using tractors or power equipment there will be more fuel which will drive down fuel prices. The illegals that end up in jail still work doing what they can do only without pay, showing them that the jig is up that we are done screwing around ,and finally jail cells are to be the way they are now but without bars just a small slide open type window to slide the tray of food in and a video cam to keep an eye on the prisoner. The prisoners will not be allowed to leave their cell unless it is to do public service work (farming, making license plates ect.)

add # 11 with owning firearms is a right that no one will ever take away unles the civilian commits a crime in which that right is taken away. Firearms may be carried anywhere anytime EXCEPT BARS we do not need drunk people with firearms. and it don't matter if they are conceiled or not. There will be no licensing required to own or buy a firearm the constitution is that license/permit. Any state that disobeys this constitutional law will lose some federal funding until they fix it.

add # 12 hunting and fishing is a right, in which anyone that disturbs those while participating in anything involving those sport will be charged with harrasment,and any thing else that applies. send a clear message to the anti hunters that their actions will not be tolerated anymore.

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

Would you make depends covered by medicare as well?

Seriously though I like alot of what you say, but I would like to add some to that as well. need to pay so make them grow all the crops for america. That will actually benifit us better. Since they won't be using tractors or power equipment there will be more fuel which will drive down fuel prices. The illegals that end up in jail still work doing what they can do only without pay, showing them that the jig is up that we are done screwing around ,and finally jail cells are to be the way they are now but without bars just a small slide open type window to slide the tray of food in and a video cam to keep an eye on the prisoner. The prisoners will not be allowed to leave their cell unless it is to do public service work (farming, making license plates ect.)

add # 11 with owning firearms is a right that no one will ever take away unles the civilian commits a crime in which that right is taken away. Firearms may be carried anywhere anytime EXCEPT BARS we do not need drunk people with firearms. and it don't matter if they are conceiled or not. There will be no licensing required to own or buy a firearm the constitution is that license/permit. Any state that disobeys this constitutional law will lose some federal funding until they fix it.

add # 12 hunting and fishing is a right, in which anyone that disturbs those while participating in anything involving those sport will be charged with harrasment,and any thing else that applies. send a clear message to the anti hunters that their actions will not be tolerated anymore.
    I agree with your amendments, sir. Though I offer for your consideration a matter of illegal immigrant's labor:
    They should be kept for a minimum of one year, so that they can provide service to the country they snuck into. Services could include building a border wall that's worth a shit, fixing roads, picking strawberries, whatever helps the country. At the end of one year, they can be placed on the otherside of the border and the gate slammed to behind them. Since they come over under the premis of wanting to work, we can give them ALL the work they can stand for a year. Then send 'em back. Bet they won't be sneaking in like roaches a second time.
    In addition to your 12.--- PETA, the ACLU, the ADL and the Southern Poverty Law Center (to name a few) should be dealt with as terrorist organizations and be disbanded immediately.
    George Carlin had some excellent ideas on how to deal with prisoners, crazies, drug addicts etc.. If I find the clip I'll post.
    Last edited by BdAsBrd01; 12-19-2009 at 07:28 PM.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by BdAsBrd01 View Post
    I agree with your amendments, sir. Though I offer for your consideration a matter of illegal immigrant's labor:
    They should be kept for a minimum of one year, so that they can provide service to the country they snuck into. Services could include building a border wall that's worth a shit, fixing roads, picking strawberries, whatever helps the country. At the end of one year, they can be placed on the otherside of the border and the gate slammed to behind them. Since they come over under the premis of wanting to work, we can give them ALL the work they can stand for a year. Then send 'em back.
    In addition to your 12.--- PETA, the ACLU, the ADL and the Southern Poverty Law Center (to name a few) should be dealt with as terrorist organizations and be disbanded immediately.George Carlin had some excellent ideas on how to deal with prisoners, crazies, drug addicts etc.. If I find the clip I'll post.
    Don't even get me started on them asshats, There are a few animal rights groups up here that have connections withen the groups you mentioned, and one is already on the terrorist watch list

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMCRstK4bos[/ame]

I'm sorry it's subtitled in Polish, but it's still funny as hell and not a bad idea!!! Though it could be done with one state instead of losing four.
    Last edited by BdAsBrd01; 12-19-2009 at 07:52 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information