Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Poor GT

Black
    2002 Z28

well im not exactly top dog at my school because my broter has a 00 T/A completly stock just like mine but other than that when it comes to fast caars theres uhhh...uhhh..hmmm.well theres one girl whos dad has a 67 gt500 69 camaro SS and i think one other cool car but none of whivch have been driven to school but there was a 02ish maybe saleen mustang but he graduated last year but theres a whoooolllle lot of camrys,civics,and other 4 banges of which think there car is THE SHIT. and im not exagerating theres a group of civic guys all of which are stock performance wise who all say they could whoop my camaro and my bros T/A off the line

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by 02sunsetorangeZ View Post
    Well there is a kid in my school that has about a 97 GT, green and black torq thrust II's. Sounds like crap, always says how his car will get up to 160 and that there is only 1 car he is worried about in my town which is an 04 cobra with a BOV. I know the guy with that cobra, all it has is a magnaflow cat back. Anyways i see him gettin gas after school and decide to wait, he gets done and follows me on the highway. He goes flyin by mein a 55 zone doin prolly 70 so i laugh and keep doin about 60 so we finally get to the 70 zone and he is still pullin so i flash him and he slows down which i had to speed up to 75 so i get beside him and put it in 3rd and he hits it and pulls about half a car, i hit it and roll down my window while pointing and laughing at him. At the end of 3rd i had about 2 cars on him so i let out and he went flying by me. He takes a turn around and i hear him floor it while im still at a stop so i went and floored it and when i hit 2nd i was already beside him. I could hear his nasty soundin exhaust just pushing so hard and i was just slidin on by with ease. He wouldnt even look at me when i went flyin by him. So at about 100 i let off and he was at least 2 bus lengths behind me and i slow down to 70 and set tha cruise and he went flyin by me, not to even give me a glance. Poor guy is just ignorant.
    yea i had a guy a knew with a 01 gt with 4.10s (auto) and dr's/skinnys. he swore up and down he would smoke me and you can only imagine how that turned out
    1999 mbm Z m6/ forged 346, lt's, wires, ls6 intake, sts rear turbo.

*SOLD*2002 black ws6- <Bolt ons, ls6 heads, mild cam, dyno tune, full susp. and 4.10s> --440rwhp/395rwtq

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic_ws6 View Post
    yea i had a guy a knew with a 01 gt with 4.10s (auto) and dr's/skinnys. he swore up and down he would smoke me and you can only imagine how that turned out

Haha yeah, those body styles are just pathetic i hate to say it.

http://russian-brides-bes
    stamulp09

Poor GT

Aww poor Bailey..
    Maybe you could put Spencer in a crate or expen so he doesnt hurt himself or his stiches??
    Im glad they are out of surgey.. The hard parts over
    Give em a few days rest and theyll be fine

Magnetic
    2016 Shelby GT350

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun03GT View Post
    Wow what a tool. Man I know my GT (runs 13.4's) can MAYBE hang with a stock LS1. Never mind a shitty non PI GT. They have like 200rwhp. Gotta admit, some Mustang people are retarded and doushes
    Some F-body owners aren't, too?

Red
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 98snowt/a View Post
    thats pretty badassed wish kids in my town would quit beefing up their dumbassed turbo diesels that pull like 20seconds and move to fast cars lol but i might be top dog in my school but theres a ton of nasty cars in my town that are in the 700hp range so i dont stand a chance
    mmmm you might wanna try to do some research on the diesel... if you have a 6.4L Powerstroke just with a intake, exhuast and tune... well your in the low 13's.... mmmmm can you say LS1??? and with that tune your gonna be maken 500whp+ and around 1000wtq.... sooo yup your right diesels are dumbassed.....

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 99 Kobra View Post
    Some F-body owners aren't, too?
    psh nah

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    psh nah
    HAHHAAHA come on now. I have meet plenty of f-body owners who are d-bags, tools, morons, ignorant ass mofos. People like these drive all types of cars thats why they are so dangerous, cause its hard to see them coming.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    HAHHAAHA come on now. I have meet plenty of f-body owners who are d-bags, tools, morons, ignorant ass mofos. People like these drive all types of cars thats why they are so dangerous, cause its hard to see them coming.
    no everysingle f-body owner i know is kind and respects all the rules of the road at all times, the only time we race is at the track and we are more mature than anyone when behind the wheel of a vehicle

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    no everysingle f-body owner i know is kind and respects all the rules of the road at all times, the only time we race is at the track and we are more mature than anyone when behind the wheel of a vehicle
    Lol

white
    98 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by najaf4life View Post
    mmmm you might wanna try to do some research on the diesel... if you have a 6.4L Powerstroke just with a intake, exhuast and tune... well your in the low 13's.... mmmmm can you say LS1??? and with that tune your gonna be maken 500whp+ and around 1000wtq.... sooo yup your right diesels are dumbassed.....
    well i ment the ones that the kids drive to school no need to be a smart ass

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

O rly? I don't believe that one bit, sounds like a load of crap to me, got any proof of a 6000+ pound truck running low 13's with just a intake, exhaust, and tune?
    Last edited by Transamws6; 12-16-2009 at 03:17 PM.

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    O rly? I don't believe that one bit, sounds like a load of crap to me, got any proof of a 6000+ pound truck running low 13's with just a intake, exhaust, and tune?
    Hes right buddy, the newer turbo disel trucks pick up 250hp and 400trq from just bolt ons and chiping.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Hes right buddy, the newer turbo disel trucks pick up 250hp and 400trq from just bolt ons and chiping.
    Ah, ok thanks, i sometimes forget just how much those chips and programmers help those diesels, just figured that it would take a lot more power to get a 6000+ pound truck into the low 13's, i found what he said hard to believe thats all.

Learn something new everyday on here

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    Ah, ok thanks, i sometimes forget just how much those chips and programmers help those diesels, just figured that it would take a lot more power to get a 6000+ pound truck into the low 13's, i found what he said hard to believe thats all.

Learn something new everyday on here
    6000lbs with 550hp and 800-900trq is 13s, imagine if a f-body had 550hp and 800tq, if it could hook it would runs 10s.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 12-17-2009 at 02:06 PM.

Black
    1999 WS6

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/12/17/2...power-5-0l-v8/

This should give the new Camaro and the old F-Body a run for the money as well.
    Continued war of the pony cars.

silver
    2002 ws6

and your tranny and t-case go BOOM! it takes thousands and thousands of dollars to get a diesel truck to run properly. especially a powerstroke. you might as well keep a spare engine in the back.

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    and your tranny and t-case go BOOM! it takes thousands and thousands of dollars to get a diesel truck to run properly. especially a powerstroke. you might as well keep a spare engine in the back.
    lol that is so not true

silver
    2002 ws6

lol that is so not true
    yes it is! i've seen countless guys boost the hell out of their diesels and blow the trans a month later..

and powerjokes are known garbage cans

Arctic White, red/gray

There are quite a few guys running 12s and 13s on stock powertrain. Trannys break it happens but many people have the stock tranny running 12s and 13s.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 12-18-2009 at 07:05 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information