white
    98 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic_ws6 View Post
    you should be fine then. good luck on the race
    thanks

white
    98 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by yanoZ28 View Post
    98 snow t/a, if its just the r/t 5.7L, you should be good for 2-3 car lengths. However if its the 6.1, hold on tight bc hes gonna give you a hell of a run. I recommend 93octane alwayz for U.
    yeah its just the 5.7 r/t, ive been trying to practice taking off lately but for some reason it apparently doesnt stop raining long enough to go have fun these days

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by najaf4life View Post
    I'm sorry but you do need to get over your 350hp pac thing.... a LS1 puts out 350hp(at crank).... no matter if it is in a Vette, F-body or GTO... any LS1 will dyno from 290hp to 315hp(stock)... give or take a few... and as for the op question... well most likely it is a drivers race....
    just informing on my mods letting whoever know i'm not stock. no need to be a dick sir

willys srt8
    Quote Originally Posted by cant.b.caught.z28 View Post
    look it up... holding that button for 6 seconds will not turn off esp completely.. hence the switch my dad BOUGHT that plugs into the wiring and will COMPLETELY disable the traction. don't try to tell me i don't know what I'm talking about
    ummm.... it does on the SRT-8s. no need to look it up. i could just go out to the drive way. the Diablo will also do it but it's too much of a hassle. but i don't know anything about SRT-8s. you must be talking about an R/T if your saying that it won't.

Black
    2000 trans am ws6

i Ran a 09 srt viper 60-100ish dont think he was trying he put 3 cars on me

Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    i haven't heard of many new camaros actually trapping 111.. 98% of them are in that 108-109 area.
    The 6M with the LS3 can get that. The 6A with the L99 can't trap that. However, they can both be driven to similar times.

Red
    2001 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by karpetcm View Post
    With the challenger it really depends what speeds your going up to and driver if both cars have the same mods or both stock. The higher speeds i think the LS1 will pull ahead but going from 0-110mph its gonna be very close. Ive raced several cars were the race is neck and neck and after 100mph its pretty much a different race. So who really knows till it happens. As many of those cars ive seen around ive yet to run into one, must admit they look good though.
    I have to agree, yesterday I ran into a sharp black Srt-8 charger, full cat back exhaust no idea about any other mods. Newayz, from a 30 roll he got the jump, but we stayed neck and neck till about 115, and then i pulled on him by about 1.5-2 lengths til 130. so not bad. Oh yeah a/c was on

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

I have to agree, yesterday I ran into a sharp black Srt-8 charger, full cat back exhaust no idea about any other mods. Newayz, from a 30 roll he got the jump, but we stayed neck and neck till about 115, and then i pulled on him by about 1.5-2 lengths til 130. so not bad. Oh yeah a/c was on
    nice kill, whats your mods?
    1999 mbm Z m6/ forged 346, lt's, wires, ls6 intake, sts rear turbo.

*SOLD*2002 black ws6- <Bolt ons, ls6 heads, mild cam, dyno tune, full susp. and 4.10s> --440rwhp/395rwtq

Silver
    2005 Ram Daytona

Quote Originally Posted by willys srt8 View Post
    ummm.... it does on the SRT-8s. no need to look it up. i could just go out to the drive way. the Diablo will also do it but it's too much of a hassle. but i don't know anything about SRT-8s. you must be talking about an R/T if your saying that it won't.
    OK here we go... You think you know it all because you own an 07 srt8. My dad had the first srt8 in kansas in December of 05. When they first came out in 06'. NOW; We have been doing bolt on mods to his car BEFORE you even bought your car. LOOK IT UP, srtforums will tell you that it only disables 70 some percent of the traction control. Don't act like your going to school me on this. We own 3 srt's, so don't think cause you own a charger your gonna tell me im wrong
    And yes the diablo will too; just like you stated
    Last edited by cant.b.caught.z28; 10-27-2009 at 11:03 AM.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

OK here we go... You think you know it all because you own an 07 srt8. My dad had the first srt8 in kansas in December of 05. When they first came out in 06'. NOW; We have been doing bolt on mods to his car BEFORE you even bought your car. LOOK IT UP DIPSHIT, srtforums will tell you that it only disables 70 some percent of the traction control. Don't act like your going to school me on this. We own 3 srt's, so don't think cause you own a charger your gonna tell me im wrong
    Wow, you sound like a 5 year old. He has been calm and just stating what he thinks never even coming at you with animosity and you just start freaking out and calling him names. I think daddy needs to stop spoiling you so you can grow up some, even if you are right about the subject at hand.

Easiest way is to pull the fuse

black
    02 ws6, samurai on 40's

re: srt cherokee's

ive spanked 2 srt cherokees on the roll 5mph to 70 mph. and the other 95mph to 140 mph... both times at least 2 cars lenths.........
    02 ws6,m6,umi sfc, bbk lt's,y pipe,stainless borla straight pipew/dynomax bullet,160 stat,4.10's,umi adj trq arm,k&n,sportlines,kyb agx's,98mm clear lid,all free mods,d-scrnd mass,fernco,e3 plugs,short stick,tunedbyfrost,no hood baffles,hood to air box w/adh. foam,needs a cam

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by stunna p View Post
    ive spanked 2 srt cherokees on the roll 5mph to 70 mph. and the other 95mph to 140 mph... both times at least 2 cars lenths.........
    well i hope so! should be quite easy espcially with you bein modded

willys srt8
    i have worked on several 06s that do have that function. since then all SRT-8s do have that function. i'm not here to get in a pissin' contest. just to give info about the SRT-8s without the BS or being a Dodge fanboy.
    Last edited by willys srt8; 10-28-2009 at 04:49 PM.

Dark Blue
    2000 Z

Got to race a srt challanger from a roll 3 times and from a light twice and got to park and talk to him he had a cai and cb and i also have a cai and cb it was close but i took him every time. It was fun and he was very cool about it. SRT was auto

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by stunna p View Post
    HAHAHA forgot about those damn cHEROkees

Red
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    just informing on my mods letting whoever know i'm not stock. no need to be a dick sir
    sorry if I came off like that... but I'm just letting you know....

willys srt8
    OK here we go... You think you know it all because you own an 07 srt8. My dad had the first srt8 in kansas in December of 05. When they first came out in 06'. NOW; We have been doing bolt on mods to his car BEFORE you even bought your car. LOOK IT UP, srtforums will tell you that it only disables 70 some percent of the traction control. Don't act like your going to school me on this. We own 3 srt's, so don't think cause you own a charger your gonna tell me im wrong

well just for giggles i did look it up on all the SRT forums i have listed. it seems that the consensus agrees that the total shut off capability for the ESP has been on there since the 06' year model. that being said, most of the responders were 06' SRT-8 owners.

but since you are partial to that specific site i could always call gilgamesh or UJOKIN2 both own early 06 models. we all used to hang out together

Red
    2001 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic_ws6 View Post
    nice kill, whats your mods?
    Slp lid, K&N Filter, Smooth Bellow, UMI strut brace, A4
    '01 Z28 A4 : SLP lid, smooth bellow, K&N, UMI strut brace... Under Construction, Much more to come
    Best ET: 13.02

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Slp lid, K&N Filter, Smooth Bellow, UMI strut brace, A4
    dang im suprised you won. congrats!

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

This guy owns one on my street, i have to admit it sounds good when he is WOT. His is the 300 SRT. There are a few were i live amoung other cars i wouldnt mind running into but with my luck ill be driving the civic. LOL everytime i drive my camaro i get stuck behind somene who drives hella slow on the street and then i guess since they think there such a good driver they always slowly run the stop sign never fully stopping. From what ive been seeing lately thats pretty normal, then again i live in Tujunga were people like to cut you at stop signs use the center lanes as passing zones, pretend there making a right but then go WOT and cut you off going straight and riding your a** till you get to your driveway and even then honk at you and yell F*ck Y*u as they drive by because you've somehow ruined there day because they had to slow so you can make a safe turn. LOL, ok i got all that out.
    Last edited by karpetcm; 10-29-2009 at 09:11 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information