Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

green
    1994 camaro

lol gettem smittro lol gotta agree with ya. i used to be a v8 buff until i watched a guy with a mustang cobra trash talk the wrong guy about his lil 4 banger. well naturally that set him off and i got to watch an old civic hatchback 4 banger outrun like an 03 cobra. lol that changed my whole v8 is superior attitude =)

navy blue metallic
    2000 trans am ws6

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalinejunkie View Post
    lol gettem smittro lol gotta agree with ya. i used to be a v8 buff until i watched a guy with a mustang cobra trash talk the wrong guy about his lil 4 banger. well naturally that set him off and i got to watch an old civic hatchback 4 banger outrun like an 03 cobra. lol that changed my whole v8 is superior attitude =)

man you do realize an 03 cobra has 390hp 390 ft lbs torque, im not a ford guy but there insane, i have seen rice burners run 12s but he would have to have at least 30 grand into his civic motor to do that

white
    2000 Z28

youve never seen people spend money in those lil death traps? if only i could send you some of these slapdicks i get to deal with. im not a fan of imports but i will respect any legitimately quick car if the person is cool. i get too many dicks that like to talk but walk around with 15+ sec time slips in town. and they are proud of 15 seconds. some are quick but ive never met them. i just find it odd that someone will roll up to any car they see and talk shit. i emphasize any car. sorry guys but these guys weird me out all the time. i never seem to miss them.

green
    1994 camaro

i know cobras a f'ing quick! i would love to own one and im hardcore GM. but i like any car that can haul ass. and i had never seen one pull down a cobra before. it was insane. i just moved to jeff city a while back and i've seen this car they call the pepsi can? its weird paint scheme but DAMN! watched it stomp a camaro SS. the camaro pulled the launch naturally but you could here the can playing with him. then he hammered down and passed the SS up like it was standing still. like i said these are the only two i've seen. im by no means a ricer guy. but now i've fallen in love with the smaller motors. specifically the RWD 3.4L camaro engine. and if it weren't for the guys that roll up in ford pintos talking shit bout how they can run 9's then i don't think the ricers would have such a bad rep. im still f-bodies all the way that will never change. but theres a spot for the 6-ers in respectably quick f-body classes. its just alot more rare. lol

ps another prime example is the lotus elise. small motor small dispalcement. quick as hell! watching supercars exposed and on a road course it just ran with the ferrari

Thread Information