Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two in one day

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Yeah, if i didnt live in a snowy area AWD would be the last thing on my mind.

But msot AWD systems are different, which is why i went with subaru. Nissans is RWD bias and throws power around as it sees fit, honda and mazdas awd is FWD bias and as far mistubishi goes i have never trusted transfer cases on AWD performance cars.

I like subarus symetical AWD, longitudinally mounter engine, a front diff, tranny acts as center diff and a rear diff. Straight and even on both sides with a 50/50 or 45/55 split depending on tranny you get.
    I was a big fan of the mitsubishi VR-4 back in the day even though it was an extremely heavy car. It handled well and I liked the looks.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    I was a big fan of the mitsubishi VR-4 back in the day even though it was an extremely heavy car. It handled well and I liked the looks.
    They were cool, a guy wanted to trade me one for my bike a month back. But its a DSM and i dont have time to fix it every other week, i have already gone through that stage in my life when i had 2 TSi talons and a GSX.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    They were cool, a guy wanted to trade me one for my bike a month back. But its a DSM and i dont have time to fix it every other week, i have already gone through that stage in my life when i had 2 TSi talons and a GSX.
    I know the feeling. I used to have 2 f bodies at one time. 94Z28 and my current ta. I was fixing something new every week.

Thread Information