Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Omega View Post
    I belive this has been stated at least 3 times...hmmmm now how could that have been missed. I have stuck to my facts over and over an over. I have not deviated from that. I am not getting off track or involved in all of these emotional outbursts.

TSS needs to refund the money I previously listed in my post:

$45.00 for overblown shipping charges
    $56.00 + $80.00-Smooth locks half were destroyed other half were to be sent back to me and were not-along with the promise of additional smooth locks -never sent-They never worked so I want my cash back.

I believe I have made this statement at least 3 times now. Thought it would have been clear and obvious.

And do not ask me to return merchandise you know was tossed in the trash. If you want the most recent pieces off the exterior of my car I can provide those.

I gave TSS every opportunity to resolve this. My next option was to post here. So I am just following the administrative chain.
    OK let me put on my big boy britches....firstly you (Alpha Whatever) always share a responsibility in buying/installing anything aftermarket. So lets get that clear right now. TSS has a responsibility to stand behind his products and support not only his customers but this forum.
    You send him back all you have received at your cost (shipping)
    TSS you send her $100 when you receive everything.

Arctic White
    2002 WS.6 Trans Am

Now short and sweet I want my $56.00 +$80.00 + $45.00...and that is the end of it.
    Last edited by 0rion; 06-18-2009 at 07:09 PM. Reason: removed the novel

White and blue 30th/ Blue
    1999 TA/09.5 G8 GTX

I have tried to post on here but it says it is waiting on a moderators approval? I would like to put my words of little wisdom to use here.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    I have tried to post on here but it says it is waiting on a moderators approval? I would like to put my words of little wisdom to use here.
    I can appreciate you wanting to get involved but that time has passed. We're trying to move on here and more posts are not necessary or helpful at this point. Since you're new I'll cut you some slack on the warning, please stay out of the thread. This is only between the 2 parties involved at this point.
    Last edited by 0rion; 06-18-2009 at 07:05 PM.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I also stated to only put what you're looking for in a post and nothing else but that was 2 novels ago. What needs to be said between you and TSS has pretty much been said. It's time to clear this up so I can lock this thread. NO MORE NOVELS.

No one else posts in this thread. NO ONE. This is TSS and alpha's thread from this point forward. I don't care the reason. A post gets you a warning.
    seriously?? Can no one else see my posts but me?

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Marion,
    I've been able to sit on this for a bit. I am not entirely sure why I owe you so much for the smooth locks? You purchased locks and sent them to us to alter/work with/create a new design. They were "destroyed" as you put it, and you bought new ones from us. Then you had issues with them and so I sent you another set to replace them. So to me, that cancels out the $80. However, I will concede to refund your $40 for the shipping overage and the $56 for the original locks that we destroyed.

Arctic White
    2002 WS.6 Trans Am

The $80.00 is cancelled in no way. It is $45.00 in shipping. Fine on the $56.00 for the 8 smooth locks sent dirctly to you from afterthoughts. I want my $45.00 in shipping and my $80.00 back for those smooth locks that never functioned.

This is not a debate. I want my money back. This is about customer satisfaction.
    Last edited by 0rion; 06-19-2009 at 07:39 AM.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

I will make 1 final pass at this.

I will pay you the $181. Before which, you will recive a letter to be signed by you outlining an agreement that in exchange for the refund you will no longer seek further refunds nor continue bashing us publicly/privately, as well as withdraw any claims against my company with GM.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    seriously?? Can no one else see my posts but me?
    I would say most people are seeing the first few posts and jumping right to the comment box. I think this thread has more views than the "Girls on TransAm/Camaros" thread now

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post

I will pay you the $181. Before which, you will recive a letter to be signed by you outlining an agreement that in exchange for the refund you will no longer seek further refunds nor continue bashing us publicly/privately, as well as withdraw any claims against my company with GM.
    if this offer isn't taken then this thread is getting closed and we're moving on. TSS is offering to make this right and IMO this offer if more than fair. If the OP isn't interested in taking this offer then they're not wanting this resolved.

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

I found 4 of the smooth locks she sent me. And traded a friends of mine four of his ( from afterthought auto) for some of our custom ones. So in total I have 8 smooth locks from afterthought auto that I will send her way or jaisons way to sent to her.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Thank you Lupe. We'll see what she says.

Arctic White
    2002 WS.6 Trans Am

I will pay you the $181. Before which, you will receive a letter to be signed by you outlining an agreement that in exchange for the refund you will no longer seek further refunds nor continue bashing us publicly/privately, as well as withdraw any claims against my company with GM.
    I will accept the refund because that is what is owed to me. I expect that you will include the appropriate fees required by Paypal when you send me this refund.

My smooth locks were replaced gratis by another vendor the one's your partner has are not required.

I also sent your terms to my personal attorney. He has advised me that it is innocuous. FAX IT-847-283-0684.

Additionally, this issue remains open unitl I receive the full reimbursement. So you need to add that clause to your document.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Will do.

Arctic White
    2002 WS.6 Trans Am

BTW-If you fax after 7:00 CST today, Friday, June 19, 2009. I will have to sign it Wednesday June 24, 2009 and get it back to you; since, I am on vacation until that date.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Have a nice vacation, it will be faxed by next week at best-you aren't the only one working with a lawyer

Arctic White
    2002 WS.6 Trans Am

Have a nice vacation, it will be faxed by next week at best-you aren't the only one working with a lawyer
    The faster you get it to me that faster this door closes. Until Wednesday, June 24, 2009. I mean you do know what innocuous means right??? And you do not that this agreement does not pertain to anythibng done previous to the signiong right? And your attorney is smart enough to have told you that after a claim is filed with GM then it is out of the hands of the claimant right? That it is in the hands of GM to pursue as it pleases. I mean your attorney has informed you of this right?

You are also aware that every sytatement I have made on this forum has a documented e-mail trail to go with it. I just want to be sure your attorney has explained what all that means.

I just want to make sure you get all this. Because you have agreed to pay me and I agreed to accept payment because it is owed to me regardless of the signing of any document. My attorney told me to go ahead and sign your document because it is INNOCUOUS (e.g., meaningless).

And your attorney has told you and you are aware that your statements on this forum brought all this to light and a fuocus on TSS just as did mine. So I am in no way culpable for any styatements that are made regarding you in the future. You do know that right?

And you do know that there is a permenant record made of every single transaction on this forum to show it was all public...RIGHT??? You are aware of that?

So just want to make sure we are on the same page.
    Last edited by Alpha-Omega; 06-19-2009 at 04:43 PM.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Omega View Post
    The faster you get it to me that faster this door closes. Until Wednesday, June 24, 2009. I mean you do know what innocuous means right??? And you do not that this agreement does not pertain to anythibng done previous to the signiong right? And your attorney is smart enough to have told you that after a claim is filed with GM then it is out of the hands of the claimant right? That it is in the hands of GM to pursue as it pleases. I mean your attorney has informed you of this right?

You are also aware that every sytatement I have made on this forum has a documented e-mail trail to go with it. I just want to be sure your attorney has explained what all that means.

I just want to make sure you get all this. Because you have agreed to pay me and I agreed to accept payment because it is owed to me regardless of the signing of any document. My attorney told me to go ahead and sign your document because it is INNOCUOUS (e.g., meaningless).

And your attorney has told you and you are aware that your statements on this forum brought all this to light and a fuocus on TSS just as did mine. So I am in no way culpable for any styatements that are made regarding you in the future. You do know that right?

And you do know that there is a permenant record made of every single transaction on this forum to show it was all public...RIGHT??? You are aware of that?

So just want to make sure we are on the same page.
    Let's make sure we're on the same page also. If you talk down to TSS again or bring up anything that isn't an attempt at working this out with him you get a warning. He's making an effort to settle up with you....talking down to him is not helping.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

what a train wreck. omg..........

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information