Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

This is bullshit

NASCAR has their collective heads up their ass. They do not publish the "banned" substance list so no drivers even know what in the hell is on the list. They refuse to release the drug specific that Mayfield took so nobody has a clue including Mayfield what it is he supposedly took. These fucking hillbilly's (NASCAR) are a joke.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news;...v=ap&type=lgns

'99 -- Z/28 -- Pewter

agreed.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Quote Originally Posted by LS1Jason View Post
    agreed.
    Same.

Should go back to the old way of STOCK car racing. I want to see some zr1s out there tearing that shit up

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

they should be allowed to be hopped up on drugs, i think it would make it more interesting to watch

Black
    2002 SS

you know I was riding in a volkswagon with my buddies one time and they were smoking a joint then I had to take a UA and guess what......
    yeah right
    Black 2002 SS 345 HP SLP package, Bilstein Perf Susp, Fast LSX 90MM/90mm Nick Williams Ported TB, Diablo Predator Tune, ZEX Wet Nitrous 75 Shot, SFC's, LCA's, PHB, Adj. Tourque Arm, TA Relocation, Nitto 315 X 18" Drag Radials

'99 -- Z/28 -- Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by jambofla View Post
    you know I was riding in a volkswagon with my buddies one time and they were smoking a joint then I had to take a UA and guess what......
    yeah right
    Pretty sure you were being sarcastic, but just in case and for those who don't know, they can tell the level difference in a contact high and you actually smoking it nowadays.

pewter
    2000 camaro ss

I think They should be hammered drunk and race maybe A little meth it would make the whole race intresting not the first and last 10 laps
    Last edited by zmg00camaross; 05-19-2009 at 08:35 AM.

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

According to Nielsen, ratings for NASCAR on Fox are down by 11.5% so far this year.

One would think that given the state of the economy that more people would be staying home and saving money and still viewership is down.

NASCAR isn't going anywhere anytime soon but it has certainly peaked and is on the way down.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by gwballin View Post
    According to Nielsen, ratings for NASCAR on Fox are down by 11.5% so far this year.

One would think that given the state of the economy that more people would be staying home and saving money and still viewership is down.

NASCAR isn't going anywhere anytime soon but it has certainly peaked and is on the way down.
    I predicted it years ago. Nascar would rise like a rocket and then fall from space faster than Ed's motor. When I saw the first celebrity in the pits I knew it was headed for disaster. I wish someone would start a series to compete with them and keep it on track with what it used to be.....stock cars racing. Not these sleek 200mph rocket ships that only differ by headlight stickers and none look like the car you can buy from a dealership.

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

nascar is a victim of it's own success,the bullshit was last saturday night when they were making up rules as they went!i have watched nascar since the 80's and have never seen them line the cars up for a restart according to the prior lap running order,hell on the last restart stewart had to start 3rd behind kyle busch when he passed him under green and was ahead of busch for half of turn 2 and the back strech!i was pissed,nascar needs less rules for rules.the whole yellow line thing at the plate tracks is bullshit too,let them boys race on the grass if they need to to pass somebody.rant over

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I predicted it years ago. Nascar would rise like a rocket and then fall from space faster than Ed's motor. When I saw the first celebrity in the pits I knew it was headed for disaster. I wish someone would start a series to compete with them and keep it on track with what it used to be.....stock cars racing. Not these sleek 200mph rocket ships that only differ by headlight stickers and none look like the car you can buy from a dealership.
    Now you know Ed handed you some red last time you talked about his motor issues right?

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Well, actually, the doctor did tell mayfield what the substance was. They just aren't releasing it to the public.

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar...ory?id=4176268

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by doberman 152 View Post
    Now you know Ed handed you some red last time you talked about his motor issues right?
    red brings out the color of my eyes

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

as far as drug testing in nascar, i'd assume they are testing more for drugs like cocaine, marijuana and herioin for the image of the sport and safety of the actual driving of the cars right? I mean steroids and performance enhancing drugs cant be of much advantage in this kind of "sport"

Thread Information