Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: End of Pontiac

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Gimme a black 64 to go with my 04 and I'd be peachy keen.

extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

hugger orange

Quote Originally Posted by TransAm11973 View Post
    like i said before I am sorry if I came off as an asshole, I didnt mean to. I more or less just want to kick the GM bosses in the ass
    lol hey man you came off fine to me, I knew what you were saying

Cosmos Purple
    2004 Pontiac GTO

i still dont know WHY THE F**K GM didn't pull the plug on Buick? i mean come on? How many buicks do they sell? hardly NONE compared to Pontiac. This is the stupidest move i have ever seen. GM does'nt even deserve to stay afloat. I say pull all the bailout money out and let them sink. they are IDIOTS! I guess the greedy corrupted A-holes are still only thinking of money... "Hey, buicks cost more... so if we sell one... we get more money then if we sell a pontiac" They are so stupid as to realize what poor sales they have now are about to be GONE. They dont sell any chevys hardly... except a few trucks and maybe a malibu and impala or two.. They sell more G6s G8s and even G5's then the all the chevys put together... DUMB MOVE GM

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Yep. I see GM dying a slow, painful death. I see lots of GM faithful going to the blue oval.

hugger orange

Quote Originally Posted by 04cosmos View Post
    i still dont know WHY THE F**K GM didn't pull the plug on Buick? i mean come on? How many buicks do they sell? hardly NONE compared to Pontiac. This is the stupidest move i have ever seen. GM does'nt even deserve to stay afloat. I say pull all the bailout money out and let them sink. they are IDIOTS! I guess the greedy corrupted A-holes are still only thinking of money... "Hey, buicks cost more... so if we sell one... we get more money then if we sell a pontiac" They are so stupid as to realize what poor sales they have now are about to be GONE. They dont sell any chevys hardly... except a few trucks and maybe a malibu and impala or two.. They sell more G6s G8s and even G5's then the all the chevys put together... DUMB MOVE GM
    I can almost garrentee (spell?) you will see the good selling Pontiacs stay, they will just have a Chevy bowtie on the hood instead of the arrow

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

honestly the loss of pontiac truly makes me sad

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

I saw on the news that the government is going to dictate to GM which dealerships have to be closed...and it's going to be a lot of them.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Quote Originally Posted by GTO1_OHIO View Post
    I saw on the news that the government is going to dictate to GM which dealerships have to be closed...and it's going to be a lot of them.
    Im going to be really pissed if its one of ours locally

Red
    1999 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by GTO1_OHIO View Post

pretty scary to hear, my dad works at a Pontiac/Buick/GMC dealer. I love going there to just hang out and bullshit with the sales people and mechanics, all good guys there

hugger orange

Quote Originally Posted by Poppn View Post
    pretty scary to hear, my dad works at a Pontiac/Buick/GMC dealer. I love going there to just hang out and bullshit with the sales people and mechanics, all good guys there
    that the way it usually goes......the good honest people get screwed over while the crooked Aholes get everything handed to them

Cosmos Purple
    2004 Pontiac GTO

GM Execs=FAIL

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

GM Execs=FAIL

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

I guess as i have gotten older some things change,progress they say,well I dont give a damn,they dont make them anymore,seems anytime i drive my car someone has something nice to say about it,MUSCLE cars will never go away,yes they change from year to year,gear heads like us will never settle for anything less.personally I didnt like many of the OLD GTOs.JMO...
    bottom line if they stop making Pontiac,its not the end of the world,I have my car,only new car I have ever bought,love the style,the comfort and the performance.1 of 64 !

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Paging HSV...you're needed in the USA STAT!!!!

Cyclone Grey
    2006 GTO M6

Got my letter today from them, so it's for real.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Got another letter telling me the dealer I bought my GTO from has gone out of business.

Cyclone Grey
    2006 GTO M6

That's OK, i'm not giving mine up!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

^^ ME NEITHER!!!

Black/Black
    '00 Firebird WS6 T/A

buick actually outsells damn near everything in China. they do well in europe as well. pontiac's territory is gone; there isn't any reaon for a chevy brand full of SS models to compete with a pontiac lineup of 'performance' cars. back w/ the firebird and camaro, the firebird was the luxury car of the two. now, just to make it, the camaro has to go luxury so there just isn't any way to make a different car - trust me, i'd rather see the firebird dead forever than have one that wasn't as nice as a camaro of the same yr model.

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Thats because people want everything in one package and the amount of people that want a stripper model is very very very small probably less then 1%, most of us, so they have to turn out one car with all the bells and whistles to make a profit. Its stupid..... I want a new camaro with hand crank windows cloth interior and so on and so forth. That wont happen now.

Thread Information