Thread: evo vs z28

blue
    99z28 a4

Thumbs up evo vs z28

im at the gas station i see a evo revving at the stoplight i just chuckle to myself and tell my girl im going to have a kill story tonight. i wait for him and pulls up next to me he says is this what you've been waiting for i laugh and say yea he yells go! and punches it gets the jump i quickly reel him in after i get traction after i blow by him. him and his buddy are like man that shit is quick then start ranting about i should race their buddy i say go get him they say follow me. i follow them when we get to the house he hops out and points at a white silverado and says he will kill you. i laugh because i beat him a couple weeks ago after i watched fast and furious i say go get him he runs outside and he walks to the car shakes my hand and says man your car is quick " its not that quick my buddy has a trans am with i/h/c 6spd now thats quick lol" we chat it up for few minutes. i asked him what he had in tha truck because he tried to pull on me i didnt kill him as easily as i thought i would but when we went from the dig i destroyed him. he says it has an ls2 with built t56 and he claims its putting around 500 to the ground. i dont kno if he was drunk or has no clue what the hell is talking about. but he was a cool guy we exchanged numbers and race later on and ill get some video's so nobody calls bullshit on me and ill try to figure out if that truck is really making that kind of power or does it need a serious driver mod

mods
    flowtech lt's
    lid
    lowered
    225's

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by Ieatstangs View Post
    im at the gas station i see a evo revving at the stoplight i just chuckle to myself and tell my girl im going to have a kill story tonight. i wait for him and pulls up next to me he says is this what you've been waiting for i laugh and say yea he yells go! and punches it gets the jump i quickly reel him in after i get traction after i blow by him. him and his buddy are like man that shit is quick then start ranting about i should race their buddy i say go get him they say follow me. i follow them when we get to the house he hops out and points at a white silverado and says he will kill you. i laugh because i beat him a couple weeks ago after i watched fast and furious i say go get him he runs outside and he walks to the car shakes my hand and says man your car is quick " its not that quick my buddy has a trans am with i/h/c 6spd now thats quick lol" we chat it up for few minutes. i asked him what he had in tha truck because he tried to pull on me i didnt kill him as easily as i thought i would but when we went from the dig i destroyed him. he says it has an ls2 with built t56 and he claims its putting around 500 to the ground. i dont kno if he was drunk or has no clue what the hell is talking about. but he was a cool guy we exchanged numbers and race later on and ill get some video's so nobody calls bullshit on me and ill try to figure out if that truck is really making that kind of power or does it need a serious driver mod

mods
    flowtech lt's
    lid
    lowered
    225's
    yea if that truck made 500rwhp w/ a built tranny you wouldnt beat him
    1999 mbm Z m6/ forged 346, lt's, wires, ls6 intake, sts rear turbo.

*SOLD*2002 black ws6- <Bolt ons, ls6 heads, mild cam, dyno tune, full susp. and 4.10s> --440rwhp/395rwtq

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Nice kill.

I love how Evo kids are always so surprised when they get beaten, they always think you must have a fully built car to have beaten them

I guess having a turbo and AWD must make you feel invincible, because thats how they all seem to act.
    Last edited by Wesman; 04-19-2009 at 11:20 AM.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Nice kill.

I love how Evo kids are always so surprised when they get beaten, they always think you must have a fully built car to have beaten them

I guess having a turbo and AWD must make you feel invincible, because thats how they all seem to act.
    No its all in the wing on the back that right there says "I am going to hand you your ass!"

On a side note that guy has no idea what kind of power he makes he probably just came up with a number that sounded good in his head.

Red
    1994 Trans Am

haha lot of the kids with evos around my way take there wing off. and there all driving yellow or red evos with carbon fiber trunks. i ask them all the time does that trunk give u 50 more HP??? or do all those stickers on the windshield do???

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Good job. I got beaten by a very fast Evo in my goat today so this makes me feel better

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Nice kill.

I fear this is the common mindset on all these kids with EVOs and STIs. They think they can beat anything. I used to beat a lot of these cars back in the day with my stock SR20DET 240SX, while being accused of nitrous or larger turbo setup. They were dumbfounded, when I pop the hood and they see a dinky little stock turbo the size of your fist on 12psi, when they're on 20something psi.

Onyx Black, M6
    2001 SS Convertible #4498

mods
    flowtech lt's
    lid
    lowered
    225's

I'm really gonna try to not be "that guy", and I understand the joy of posting a kill story (especially against one of the import "gods"), but PLEASE try next time to use some punctuation and clear sentences. Your story loses much of its meaning the way it is now.

Good kill, and carry on.

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

mods
    flowtech lt's
    lid
    lowered
    225's
    Any connection here?

Nice kill anyway...

Awaiting Activation

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

lol I hate evos good kill

Thread Information