Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by side2000 View Post
    by saying more ricers amongst other brands i acknowledged the fact there are clowns in f-body crowd. . .just not as many.

Care to share your statistical data on this issue?

pewter
    2002 camaro z28

the data is that i went to race this ricer and he was a clown.... fbody owner(me) = not a clown.... 1 ricer in a evo = a clown that talks and cant back it up .......... enough evidence

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    Um every ricer i ever see rolls up reving his engine thinking hes a bad ass cause his car is 3 different colors his muffler is 6 inches around he has 3 different rims on his car and one donut or hell all 4 donuts as well as some neons and tinted windows. The only thing on the car that does him any good are the tinted windows so you cant make fun of him when you see him in public.

red
    2000 camaro ss

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    don't need to.

blue
    2002 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 95camaroZNC View Post
    Um every ricer i ever see rolls up reving his engine thinking hes a bad ass cause his car is 3 different colors his muffler is 6 inches around he has 3 different rims on his car and one donut or hell all 4 donuts as well as some neons and tinted windows. The only thing on the car that does him any good are the tinted windows so you cant make fun of him when you see him in public.

LOL

When I see the little foreign cars next to me reving up their engines I just think they are kidding around,,,,I mean,,,,they can't really be serious can they??? I wave and smile. Most of the time I find they just enjoy seeing an old muscle car.

The only ones I take seriously are ones that are turbo charged, they seem more direct in their intentions.

red
    2000 camaro ss

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    When I see the little foreign cars next to me reving up their engines I just think they are kidding around,,,,I mean,,,,they can't really be serious can they??? I wave and smile. Most of the time I find they just enjoy seeing an old muscle car.

The only ones I take seriously are ones that are turbo charged, they seem more direct in their intentions.
    yea ricers love to blowoff in my ear.

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

believe it or not, there is a young punkish looking kid that I saw a few times this most recent summer in a 98-02 red ss, its real loud too ya can tell he has had a little work done, first time I saw him I tried to give him a friendly "fellow f-body owner" nod when he was turning he gave me a dirty look and reved the shit out of his car when he was turning passed me, then he hit the gas and almost lost control as he sped on 100mph, only saw the kid 3 or 4 times but every time I saw him he would display simalar behavior, MAJOR d-bag in my book, never lined up with him at all, i woulda liked to of run him to see what he had, always next summer though....,point being there is even fellow LS1 owners that act like dicks to other LS1 owners as well

red
    2000 camaro ss

Quote Originally Posted by 1 RedHot TransAm View Post
    believe it or not, there is a young punkish looking kid that I saw a few times this most recent summer in a 98-02 red ss, its real loud too ya can tell he has had a little work done, first time I saw him I tried to give him a friendly "fellow f-body owner" nod when he was turning he gave me a dirty look and reved the shit out of his car when he was turning passed me, then he hit the gas and almost lost control as he sped on 100mph, only saw the kid 3 or 4 times but every time I saw him he would display simalar behavior, MAJOR d-bag in my book, never lined up with him at all, i woulda liked to of run him to see what he had, always next summer though....,point being there is even fellow LS1 owners that act like dicks to other LS1 owners as well
    what a cornball. i like gettin' smoked by other ls1's so there is really no need to act like an idiot.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    I know they can be made fast. I used to have an 87 turbo that with very little done to it was in the 13's. Blew a head gasket though.
    I've got some evil thoughts rolling around in my head about the 88 Supra Turbo I have sitting in my yard with no engine(engine sitting at the in-laws...)..... I dream of the day I pull the LS1 out of the SS to swap with something a little...bigger... and slap that sucker in the Supra... Although it may be easier to just hold the LS1 for something else, and do a 2JZ swap...but now I'm getting into Jap car talk, so I'll quit

red
    2000 camaro ss

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    I've got some evil thoughts rolling around in my head about the 88 Supra Turbo I have sitting in my yard with no engine(engine sitting at the in-laws...)..... I dream of the day I pull the LS1 out of the SS to swap with something a little...bigger... and slap that sucker in the Supra... Although it may be easier to just hold the LS1 for something else, and do a 2JZ swap...but now I'm getting into Jap car talk, so I'll quit
    i got a buddy who does ls1 swaps into ricers (he drives a T/A and a vette). he says those '80s ricers are real easy. i've seen a few of 'em that he's done real clean. he practically owns a shop though. . . .so his idea of "easy" may be different than most. either way they definately have some room.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

I have owned two imports (supra turbo and Starion Turbo Widebody) so I have no hate for the jap cars. Just the dumb kids with a honda and nothing but exhaust who think it will run with a V-8.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

I have owned two imports (supra turbo and Starion Turbo Widebody) so I have no hate for the jap cars. Just the dumb kids with a honda and nothing but exhaust who think it will run with a V-8.
    Ahh, I almost forgot about Starions/Conquests. I had a chance at an old conquest a couple years ago, but turned it down.... the price didn't seem right for what it was , and I had already moved on to looking for real muscle.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Ahh, I almost forgot about Starions/Conquests. I had a chance at an old conquest a couple years ago, but turned it down.... the price didn't seem right for what it was , and I had already moved on to looking for real muscle.
    They are pretty slow off the line stock. I got mine for 500$ in Germany while I was stationed there and it was fun to drive on the autobahn. It would do 150+. Took forever to get there though.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

They are pretty slow off the line stock. I got mine for 500$ in Germany while I was stationed there and it was fun to drive on the autobahn. It would do 150+. Took forever to get there though.
    I would looooooove to get the SS on the Bahn.....I don't care if I get passed up by a hundred Ferrari's and Lambhorghini's.... It would be fun to get up in the 150+ range. You are lucky!!

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

I would looooooove to get the SS on the Bahn.....I don't care if I get passed up by a hundred Ferrari's and Lambhorghini's.... It would be fun to get up in the 150+ range. You are lucky!!
    Yup. Driving that fast here will land you in jail. I wish I had the T/A while I was there

red
    2000 camaro ss

c'mon guys we all figure out where our rev limiters are set for ourselves. . . . .(the needle has kissed the steering column on mine). . . . .

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

I found the V8 killer you speak of.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=168529296

300RWHP, 341RWTQ
    1/8 mile 8.32 at 83.97
    1/4 mile 13.049 at 105.24

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Oh srry guys, after going back to read the first post, I thought it said killer not smoker

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by drummer52910 View Post
    Well too bad the majority of 700+ HP street cars are supras. They can generally back up any cockiness they may have.
    Majority??

Too bad you are wrong. Most people don't have the expertise or extremely vast funds to build a 700HP Supra, they are few and far between.

And when you do happen to see one, chances are its nothing more than a dyno queen, just like the joke goes - whats the difference between a 400HP Supra and an 700HP Supra?? Nothing more than 300HP, because they both run 12's.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information